Jul 12, 2017

full songs download pack

Dear syamjaga ,

Thanks for sharing your concern with us. To deactivate any VAS service, you can just type STOP and send it to 155223 OR you can call on our toll-free number 155223.

Thanks & regards
syamjaga

Jul 10, 2017

full songs download pack

Full songs download pack is subscribed from my mobile without my knowledge.Kindly stop the subscription

Full song download pack

Dear Deepak.b ,

We hope your issue has been resolved.Kindly feel free to write to us at [email protected] for any further assistance on this matter.

Dear Murugan Chsm ,

Dear Vaishee ,

Dear Venkateswari nandakumar ,

Lekshma

Unsubscribe

Till now my complaint not resolved. Very poor response from aircel my mobile phone balance is reduced today also this is not fair. Kindly unsubscribe full song package otherwise I need to choose another way

Hi Valadysivakumar,

We would like to inform you that as per your request all your Vas service has been deactivated.

recharge

Hi Arun Kandasamy,

We request you to share the screenshot of Bill desk ID, Transaction ID and date of recharge while making recharge for your mobile number that enables us to proceed further on the concern.

Dear S V JANARDHAN,

We would like to inform you that the service has been deactivated and Rs 115 have been refunded to your account.

Full song download pack

Dear Deepak.b ,

Unsubscribe qawwali unlimited

Dear Mathan muthu ,

Dear Murugan Chsm ,

Thanks& Regards

Hi Valadysivakumar,

We have forwarded your concern to the team. Please allow us some time to get back to you.

Dear S V JANARDHAN,

We are forwarding your concern to the team. Please allow us some time to get back to you.

Dear Vaishee ,

Hi Arun Kandasamy,

We are forwarding your concern to the team. Meanwhile, kindly share mode of recharge to assist you better.

Dear Venkateswari nandakumar ,

vasuelango

Jun 27, 2017

regarding online recharge amount

I recharged my prepaid mobile (9715486405) on 25th june 2017 (10:12 am)through online aircel recharge. It shows the transaction is successful. But the amount is not added in my account. The amount Rs.60 is deducted in my bank account. The transaction ref no: IGABNPIVZ0. How do i get back this amount
Venkateswari nandakumar

Jun 26, 2017

Unsubscribe full song download

Dear service provider (Aircel), please unsubscribe the full song download package. I am not able visit to visit the official page or contact the coustmer care properly. Please stop deducting the money on daily basis
Arun Kandasamy

Jun 26, 2017

Recharge

Sir i have recharged today for 66 rs but i can't get any balance instead it shows a msg is "your request 66 INR cannot be processed at this time".Transaction number is TNR17062618342200038. My number is 7402557729
Please refund the amount sir

Vaishee

Jun 21, 2017

Unsubscribe full songs download pack

Please unsubscribe the full songs download pack..i have not subscribed to any of those schemes..i suddenly got a message that Rs.5 will be renewed for 1 day because of subscribing to this ..but i have not..please unsubscribe my full song download pack
S V JANARDHAN

Jun 21, 2017

MAL DEDUCTION OF BALANCE IN CREDIT

Every day i top up for Full talk time and the Aircel company nullify the balance the next minute. I don not know the reason for deduction. I never accepted for any extra service like VAS etc but gradually the company swindles my hard earned money. I heared about such unwanton deductions but now i experience it. I decided to switch over to Airtel, where the customer service is fantastic.
9524109323 is my mobile number. Yesterday morning i topup Rs. 119/- and within no time the balance gone down to Rs.11/- , why this idiotic action.
Valadysivakumar

Jun 20, 2017

unwanted deduction of vas

I am aircel customer past 10 years, I had several bad experience of vas deduction of money
I was not subscribed any vas from my mobile but lot of incidents my amount was deducted
this is my very bad experience in aircel network

in future it should not be happened in my no.

my aircel No. 8973528982
Murugan Chsm

Jun 18, 2017

To: the authorities....
Today I have been charged rs.35 for subscribing qawwali for one week without my knowledge.. And also I'm damn sure that I haven't subscribed any of those websites... I also called 198 and reported them but there is no use.. As usual. My suggestion is i want my talktime back and also be sure this happens again next time... Please take this as serious and try to solve this as soon as possible.. Other wise it will lead to some severe problems. Thank you.