Mathan muthu

Jun 17, 2017

Unsubscribe qawwali unlimited

I am subscribe qawwali unlimited please unsubscribe qawwali unlimited
Deepak.b

Jun 16, 2017

Full song download pack

Unsubscribe full songs download pack
I didn't subscribe full song download pack. And you took my balance without informing me. Please unsubscribe the full songs download pack. And refund my balance.

Jun 12, 2017

Full song subscription

Dear Rajasekaran .N.R ,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Amount deducted:

Rajasekaran .N.R

Jun 11, 2017

Full song subscription

Sir I didn't subscribe for the data pack .you have deducted money for 3 days. Please unsubscribe the full song subscription and return back my money that you have deducted .If you didn't unsubscribe then I will change to other broadband

May 25, 2017

Dear S.ku,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Kindly feel free to write to us at [email protected] for any further assistance on this matter.

May 25, 2017

Dear Customer(sureshtrai),

We hope that our team got in touch with you and your concern has been resolved. Please feel free to let us know in case of any further assistance.

May 24, 2017

Dear Customer(sureshtrai),

We have forwarded your concern to the team. Please allow us some time to get back to you.

sureshtrai

May 23, 2017

Unwanted VAS Charges in Post paid bill fourth time

I have got Aircel Post paid connection in last Nov'16.

In last 6 months, 4 times I have received extra bill amount for VAS services which I was not subscribed and used. 3 times Aircel compelled me to pay the extra bill amount and informed me that, the excess amount deducted on next month bill.

This month also I have received same exceess bill and Aircel customer care service and Aircel appellate is not responding to my email for excess amount deduction.

Aircel is much focused on getting excess money from me, rather than service.

S Suresh Kumar

May 23, 2017

unwanted call

Dear Sarodubal,

We regret that we won't be able to help you in this regard. However, we suggest you to ignore such calls in future. Also, please restrain from sharing your no. with untrusted sources. Further you can register a police complaint against such numbers.

Email us at [email protected]
sarodubal

May 22, 2017

unwanted call

I am receiving unwanted call from the aircel number 7373378031 even after informing wrong number for the first two calls. The person who is calling was using abusing language.

May 22, 2017

deactivation of service

Dear Monicav,

We would like to inform you that we haven't found any VAS service activated on your number. Further, to deactivate any VAS service, you can just type STOP and send it to 155223 OR you can call on our toll-free number 155223.

Thanks and Regards,
Monicav

May 20, 2017

deactivation of service

Please deactivate the vas services which are subscribed.
Mobile no:8508627784

May 20, 2017

Dear RamMECHAN,

May 17, 2017

Dear Customer(S.ku),

S.ku

May 16, 2017

Need refund

when i attend the call from the Aircel company without subscribe any one of there offer they are taking 35 rupees money from my mobile.it is not the first time this is 2nd time.so,please refund my money to my account.and insist them to didn't repeat this again. and also i complaint this in their customer care first time. and 2nd time i complaint superviser, aircel customer care in bihar bhojpur district.i have no trust on this company because i m new user and first day first deduction, 2nd day 2nd deduction

May 12, 2017

Dear RamMECHAN,

ramMECHAN

May 11, 2017

need a refund

when i attend the call from the Aircel company without subscribe any one of there offer they are taking 11 rupees money from my mobile.it is not the first time this is third time.so,please refund my money to my account.and insist them to didn't repeat this again. and also i complaint this in their customer care first time. and third time i complaint to mr. rajesh, senior superviser, aircel customer care in pondicherry.

May 6, 2017

Dear divyaperumal,

May 5, 2017

Unwanted subscription

Hi Siddeque,

As per our records, we would like to inform you that your VAS service has been deactivated and VAS amount also has been refunded.

Apr 28, 2017

Dear divyaperumal,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the following details so that our team can look into your issue:

Date of payment:
Payment amount:
Mode of payment:

divyaperumal

Apr 27, 2017

Complaint on AIRCEL POSTPAID for the payment refund

I had pay the payment in two of this month.kindly refund in one payments

Transaction ID: TXHC40092218

Transaction ID CH72999407001493025195534

Apr 22, 2017

Unnecessary money taking

Dear Santhoshkannan,

Hope your issue has been resolved. Kindly feel free to write to us at [email protected] for any further assistance on this matter.

Apr 19, 2017

Unnecessary money deduction

Dear Sharon Rose Johnson,

Apr 18, 2017

unscripte

Dear Gowsik,

Thanks for sharing your concern with us. To deactivate any VAS service, you can just type STOP and send it to 155223 OR you can call on our toll-free number 155223.

gowsik