KrithiNirmi

Mar 6, 2018

Port not received

my Number is 9841965755. Aircel . I have sent Port message to 1900 . But still not received the response. PLease do the needfull.

email : [email protected]
rbabu87

Mar 5, 2018

MNP code not received from Aircel

I tried to port my aircel number 9551105872 sent to port request - 1900. But right now i didnt received the MNP code.
Pls solve this issue sooner possible.
Sathish Vijay

Mar 5, 2018

I want get UPC number or port number

I have not got any reply after I SMS PORT 9941265923 to 1900. Kindly send the number by mail. Sometimes network is also not working.
Email: [email protected]
please send soon it my father business number

port

My Aircel number is +919894568826 and I have sent multiple messages to 1900.
But I am not receiving any portal code number.Please help me, I dont want to loose my number its very important.

Suman
Aircel number- +919894568826
Mail- [email protected]
Jegan Sekar

Mar 4, 2018

NOT ABLE TO REACH CUSTOMER CARE AND DIDN'T RECEIVE UPC MESSAGE

SIR/ MADAM,

I DIDN'T RECEIVE MY UPC CODE YET.
CALLS ARE NOT GOING FROM MY AIRCEL NUMBER. EVEN NOT ABLE TO REACH CUSTOMER CARE. I AM USING THIS NUMBER FOR MORE THAN 6+ YRS . ALL MY BANK ACCOUNT, OFFICIAL AND PERSONAL RECORDS ARE REGISTERED ON THIS AIRCEL NUMBER . ALREADY SENT PORT MESSAGES TWICE. KINDLY HELP ME ON THIS ASAP.

My Number is 9841014460
ICICD NO -

THANKS,
JEGAN S
cybersultan

Mar 4, 2018

MNP

My Unique Porting Code is CDT13851 and most of the other Service providers are refusing to accept the code CDT they say it has to be DT only and not CDT. Kindly help - Aircel No. 9841033619 Email ID : [email protected]

Sultan
Sheerin irfath

Mar 3, 2018

Unable to receive port

I sent msg to 1900 multiple times ..but I didn't received the port no. I also made calls to 9840012345..this number. Yet I didn't received upc no.
Srinivasan1947

Mar 3, 2018

Non compliance to PORT

Sent request to 1900 for PORT 8973745845 several times for my existing mobile sim.
No response.
RADHAKRISHNANVR

Mar 1, 2018

Not getting UPC code

I am PORT messages to 1900 multiple times in last 7 days and I didn't get any response. Please send me UPC code ASAP
My aircel number: 8344578033
Harish ponniah

Mar 1, 2018

Mnp code

UPC code not received
Hello sir,

I have send sms to 1900 for porting PORT 9688247315 last 2 days,but still there is no response from Aircel operator. please send my porting code to my mail or my Aircel no. as soon as possible.
My mail id is - [email protected]
SAIRAM3122

Feb 28, 2018

porting code start with CDT

I opted for porting from Aircel for my number 9841580670.

Its a individual connection.

But the porting code comes as CDT96173 (Corporate code).

I have left the corporate and subsequently changed my number from corporate to Individual 5-6 years ago.

With this code I am not able to port my number even though I am an individual customer.

I have requested Airtel for hosting my number. Please do help me by providing a new porting code as individual

I am using this number for a very long time, more than ten years.

At this juncture it is a very tedious task for me change this number. Please do help me.
Karthin83

Feb 26, 2018

no network in our area from 19/02/2018

I have been requested a port code
Till now I have not received the port code kindly send me the port code as soon as possible.

Mobile No. 9710355204
Shobhan Kumar

Feb 25, 2018

MAP code not recieved yet.

My mobile number is 9551695906. I have been sending the request message for receiving the MNP code for the past two days. They have just received the message but they are Say it that my format of sending wasn't correct only. Then I corrected the error and sent. But they have'nt sent the message yet. Please solve my problem.

MAP code not recieved yet. MAP code not recieved yet. MAP code not recieved yet.

Not give UPC CODE

This is Varavel Vasanthakumar from Chennai.

I want to change my aircel number to BSNL.

But I send port request to AIRCEL 7 to 8 times but not received the UPC CODE.

My mobile number is 9941999318

By
SathyakalaMohanur

Regarding PORT - MNP

I have sent the PORT sms to 1900 but still i have not received any sms or call from aircel Please send the MNP number to my email id [email protected]

This number only linked with all governments related, bank, aadhaar, rationcard, gas etc. so please provide MNP no to the above mail id.
Mobno : +91 95241 09253, 9566923040

Saranya
Asmita Srivastav

Feb 24, 2018

Mnp request not entertained by Aircel

I have been trying to port my number to another network and to do the same I have sent several messages none of which has been replied to.

The Aircel network has charged me unnecessarily and at times not allowed me to access my data plan which I duly activated at several occasions. The roaming plans don't work properly and inspite of trying to contact the customer care, I failed miserably. There has been no response whatsoever.

I request the forum to take note of it and revert at the earliest.
anila regi

Aircel Port

I have send sms to 1900 for porting PORT 7299944717 but it won't work please send my porting code to my mail [email protected]
hemaramesh12993

Not getting UPC code

Not getting UPC code from Aircel.
I have sent a message to port my number PORT 7299645112 to 1900 yesterday. but not yet got UPC code
So kindly send UPC code to this mail id [email protected]
Gajalakshmi Asaithambi

Regarding PORT - MNP

I have sent the PORT sms to 1900 but still i have not received any sms from aircel. i didnt received any msg,call from aircel Please send the MNP number to my email id [email protected]

This number only i will link all governments related, bank, school, college etc. so please provide MNP no the above mail id.

Gajalakshmi Asaithambi
Dhana0511

Need Port number

I send sms 1900 Port 9094556104 but still not received MNP number plz sent to my mail ID [email protected]
drvenkat94

MNP code not generated

My mobile number is 9894581455. Since there is no signal for aircel MNP code could not be generated. Please send code to 8248592348 or [email protected]
shyam3002

Need PORT number

I need port number from Aircel because of their poor service. I am not getting MNP number my message.no proper response from the customer service. Please send MNP port number for my numbers 9941299631 and 7401687026 to my number 9840161572 and to my mail id [email protected]
Deepan Giri

Need my upc code

I have been sending request to port my aircel no 9940143570 for several times but after lots of trying for so many times still im getting the same msg... I have attached the recieved and send msg copy pls do the need full as early as possible my alternative no is 7904844406 my email id is [email protected]

Need my upc code

Rkven

UPC not received

I have not received my UPC code inspite of sending SMS twice.I want to port my number. I don't get any signal and I cnt make a call or receive any call. So plz send me the UPC code immediately...Do the needfull.. plz reply me
ksenthamizh

AIRCEL UPC is not received

Hi Aircel Team,

I have sent the PORT sms to 1900 . But i have not received any upc code from AIRCEL . Please help me to get the code.

My mobile number : 9710451332
My email id : [email protected]

"PORT 9710451332" this is the format i have sent to 1900.

Please help me to get UPC code.

Senthamizharasan K