Prasannaraj S

Feb 22, 2018

Unable to get port number

I sent port message to 1900 but still I didn't receive any reply. please help me to get port number. No: 8883317919
BANUJAIKUMAR

Feb 22, 2018

MNP CODE NOT RECEIVED

SIR, I HAVE SENT MESSAGE TO 1900 FOR MNC CODE AS - PORT 9841187208 ON 21.02.2018 AT EVENING. BUT I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE MNC CODE AND NO SIGNAL TILL NOW AFTER I SENT THE MESSAGE. PLEASE SEND ME THE MNC CODE TO MY MAIL ID [email protected]
Saranktg

No porting code

Tried to port my number with the format provided. Still did not get any code to my number. Number s 9842168338. Please help to get the porting code asap. Also it can be sent to [email protected]
Yogi2018

No Service

Its too disgusting as the Aircel N/W is down and its keep displaying No Service ... Its extremely important to me to to EFT transfer ASAP.Your Apologies wont help us to solve our Financial problems. Kindly opt for any legal options .

Yogi
geethabb

portability

After sending message PORT followed by mobile number to 1900, I didn't receive any response .
Prasannaraj S

Unable to get port number

I sent a message to 1900 but I didn't receive any reply. please help me to port my number.
Venkatsvga555

Didn't get UPC

Didn't get UPC code
I want to change my network from Aircel to Airtel. I sent message for getting UPC code to 1900.i didn't receive UPC code.i tried so many times but it won't work.my network also unavailable.so kindly resolve this issue.I need my UPC code. My mail id is [email protected]

My Aircel num : 8675216959

Venkatesh.B
Niveditha Srinivasan

Unable to generate UPC

Hi Aircel,

As there is no network now, how to generate UPC. This no. is really important. Kindly help.
pandiselviramalingam

MNP code

Hi AIRCEL. Both my friend and me are using 4(both have 2 sim cards) sim cards. We have no service now in these numbers. So we couldn't send message to 1900. Please send MNP code for these numbers to the below email id.
9688211863 and 9965724945 -> [email protected]
9942826314 and 9942123432 -> [email protected]
Prabu S

UPC code not received

Dear Aircel Support,

I need to port my aircel number into airtel.So that i send port messages many times to you but still i didn't get any UPC code from your end.Please share my UPC code to email id ([email protected]) or mobile number (9710247372).

Message Format:

PORT 9710247372
gvijaycf

Aircel Network not working

Hi ,

My Aircel connection is down from afternoon itself. Unable to make calls & received calls. Is Aircel is network is closed.

Please let me know the current situation in Aircel

Vijay
yeswant

NO NETWORK

My Aircel no is 9841456301 from chennai. Today no network in chennai please any one froward this complan n reply me. Help me
Chitram10

Network Closed without proper intimation

Aircel network not working today. Faced the issue like will receive call but people at the other end can't hear. Evening saw news Aircel network is closed.
Atleast Provide your service to change the network with the same number since mobile no linked with aadhaar account, bank account etc.
yuvarajt

Feb 21, 2018

UPC code and refund amount not received from aircel

1. I did conversion from postpaid to prepaid by making advance payment. At that time, I was told that the remaining amount Rs39 would be paid back to me as cheque, but I have not received the amount yet. My mobile no 9710904399.

2. I have been trying to port out from aircel for the past 3days but I am not getting the UPC code despite multiple complaints raised through customer careonline chat.
PRABAKARAN SELVARAJ

UPC Code for Portability

I have sent multiple messages to 1900 in the format PORT 8526167793. But I didn't receive any reply. please provide port number. this number is very important to me. I have used this number since 2009.

please send the UPC code to 8526167793 or [email protected]
AircelSupport

Deducting unnecessar amount soon after we recharged the phone

Dear Customer (thirumalai54),

We would like to inform you that Amount Rs. 32 has already been credited to your number. Kindly let us know for further assistance.

Aircel Social Media Team
Mersal Gopi Saranya

network problem

Today aircel network is not working its happen suddently. it worst thing doing aircel. many people are suffer due to this action. kindly take action.

THANKS & REGARDS
S GOPI
k.gazzali

MNP port out

Hi, I have been trying to port out of Aircel. I am sending PORT <SPACE><10 DIGIT NUMBER>. I am not getting the UPC.
Tried calling Aircel customer care, no one answers for 40 mins. I have tried calling from landline also.

Now website is also not reachable.

I have very poor 2G & 3G signal. Raised complaints several times, they are unable to service.

Please help me on this regard.

My aircel prepaid number: 9710548470

Gazzali
gmkzakkaria

Not receiving upc number

I have two numbwrs in Aircel 938261366 &9884187850 , past 44 days I unable to incoming call properly hence I reqiested for porting yesterday many times and also today . Till now there is no response from 1900
Kindly do the needful to getting UPC code .

Zakkaria
Giridharan Krishnamurthy

line disconnection

I had requested for number porting of my mobile 98415 65610 from Aircel to Airtel on 20/2/18 and on 21st the mobile was disconnected with out any prior notice. as this number is connected with all by banking operations it has come to a standstill.

If any dues are there for the current month, I would pay on demand but this disconnection is not acceptable.

Aircel customer care responds that the above number is not a valid number.
saravananbe1980

Not getting port number

I have(Chennai) submitted my number to get port number more than 3 times. But I did not receive any port number. What is the issue. kindly send it.
sai1224

Need UPC code

Hi Aircel support team,

I am using the aircel numbers 9715151425 and 7373443763 around 10 years.I sent the port request to 1900 many times yesterday but it is rejected and am not receiving the UPC code. Insetad am getting error message stating "Please send the request in below format".

Please help me to resolve this issue.

Saijanani

Need UPC code Need UPC code

Vasan171

No network

From yesterday onwards i'm not getting any incoming and outgoing calls.if i call to someone i'm simply getting beep sound.if someone calling to me they are getting no reachable.
In guduvancherry there is no tower inside the house and near the railway station
Maripandian

PORT CODE NOT RECD

DEAR SIR / MADAM,

I AM USING AIRCEL PREPAID MOBILE. I WOULD LIKE TO CHANGE OVER TO OTHER SERVICE PROVIDER. HENCE I TRIED TO SEND SMS TO GET PORT CODE. EVEN AFTER THREE ATTEMPTS, I HAVE NOT RECEIVED PORT CODE.

I SENT SMS IN BELOW FORMAT TO 1900

PORT 9842720926

AS PER MY MOBILE SMS DELIVERY REPORT, ALL SMS DELIVERED TO 1900. I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY ERROR MESSAGE WHILE SENDING OR AFTER SMS.

PLS HELP TO GET PORT CODE.

BEST REGARDS,
P. MARIAPPAN
CHENNAI
9842720926
AircelSupport

Deducting unnecessar amount soon after we recharged the phone

Dear Customer(thirumalai54),

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Date & Time of deduction:
Screenshot of the message received upon deduction:

Aircel Social Media Team