aircel to idea call not connecting

Dear Afrose Daniel

Apologies for the inconvenience. This to inform you that some technical issue is going on at your location which will take some time to get rectified. We request you to cooperate with us.

Hungama subscription

Dear Gopi Uday,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Aircel No.:

Screenshot of the message received upon deduction:

Dinesh Sreeni

Feb 19, 2018

Recharged to Wrong Aircel number

Hi Team Recently I made a recharge to wrong aircel number. Please find the details and transfer recharge to correct number

Operator Reference number: CHR18021818261600009
Mobile number recharged: 9941479530 (Aircel)
Correct Mobile number wanted to recharge: 9941479531 (Aircel)
Date & Time of Transaction: 18-Fen-2018

Dinesh S/ 9962723452

Recharged to Wrong Aircel number

thirumalai54

Feb 17, 2018

Deducting unnecessar amount soon after we recharged the phone

My mother in law is using this aircel (+91 9865592083) network number for a long period.Most of the time when we recharge above 100rs some or the other form these ppl deduct money unnecessarily.Today 12-2-2017 she received a call post recharge she didnt respond nothing but soon after the call ends she received a msg saying thanks for subscribing for the News alert and 32 has been deducted.I tried following the instructions to unsubscribe to avoid for renewal that says no subscription but the money has been deducted

I called customer care , a guy picked and before even listening to me said there was a technical error so we can only process after 4 hours pls call back after 4 hours.Its not easy to call u back after 4 hours so u make a call back option and u call from ur side ..He said there is no such option then i said connect to ur supervisor soon after 2 secs he said all the supervisors are busy i couldnt connect.i was persistently trying to make him do one of the options and he started saying u r talking unwanted and i will disconnect the call.Is this the way to respond to the customers amnot sure,,I said i will change the network he said he doesnt have any problem.

Pls resolve this issue and do the refund accordingly

Thiru
+91 9677911310
afrose daniel

Feb 10, 2018

aircel to idea call not connecting

i cannot make calls to any idea numbers for past two weeks. i have called customer care, but no proper details and solutions provided to me.They even dont know when the issue will be resolved.
Gopi Uday

Feb 8, 2018

Hungama subscription

I am not sure why aircel is renewing subscription charges for Hungama services. This is very bad. We should not be charged for the services which we don't opt for. Even though if we had clicked on any web page without any knowledge why is aircel not sending any confirmation message on the same and later send messages for renewal.

This is poor service from aircel.
Rekhamsvr

Feb 3, 2018

I have been subsribed for Aircel joys pack without my knowledge . I keep unsubscribing it and they subscribe me again .How can one subscribe without one’s permission and also they take ₹30 each time. Just provide the service those who subscribe it,just for your profit dont take your own decisions

Feb 2, 2018

Not approving MNP request

Dear Customer (marcus_bp),

We hope your issue has been resolved now. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Feb 2, 2018

Not sending the port number

Dear Ragav (Ragav7),

Senorita Sundarrajan

Jan 31, 2018

Aircel online recharge

I have received the following message as a result of an online recharge I had done yesterday(30.01.2018) around 11.08 p.m.
"Your request to recharge 398 INR cannot be processed at this time. Transaction number is CHR18013023081600016."

The money I had paid online for the same was debited, with the recharge being unsuccessful.Kindly do the needful to refund the money I have spent on an "unsuccessful recharge."

Recharge Date: 30.01.2018
Transaction number: CHR18013023081600016
Mobile Number:9841033540

Jan 31, 2018

Dear Customer (Chela),

We would like to inform you that our executive tried to reach you, however, the call was not answered from your end.Further, we request you to share your alternate number and a convenient time for the call back so that we can assist you accordingly.

Further, we have seen that Rs.259/- pack has been processed on 26th January, 2018 and the main account balance on your number 9841710144 is Rs.912/- as of now.

Jan 30, 2018

No Network problem

Dear Customer (Manochandar),

Kindly share your complete address and alternative contact number for further proceedings.

Jan 30, 2018

Poor service

Dear Customer (SD Tiwari),

Apologies! We are forwarding your concern to our team. Meanwhile, kindly share the following details with us in order to assist you better:

Signal Bars:
Alternate No:
Location (Including nearest landmark where the issue is witnessed):
Duration of the issue (a problem since when):
Indoor / Outdoor/ Basement/ Any particular time interval or through the day:
The issue with a specific website or all website:
The browser being used (Default phone browser or Chrome/Dolphin etc.):
Are you using GPRS on Handset or System:
E/G/H Signal available on the handset – yes or no:

Jai Saran Raj

Jan 29, 2018

aircel 3g network problem

Hi my name is SARANRAJ I have recharged RS 398 pack for 3 month I am facing network problem while connecting 3g it shows me no signal or emergency calls only I restart my phone but it's useless. I ever seen worst internet in my life pls check the problem otherwise I'll port my number slow loading
My location: tnagar, Chennai-600017.
My phone number:9710326405
karthiiksubash

Jan 29, 2018

not able to send sms to 1900

I am not able to send SMS to 1900. I took a plan where 84 sms per day is free . But they are saying since 1900 is paid SMS i am not able to send sms. Then i topped it up with SMS plan for 33 RS . Still i am not able to do SMS till now. Whenever i try reaching customer care everyone is giving different reasons. I tried all the options given by them. Now they are asking me to top up with the same plan.

In fact when i created a ticket they closed the ticket without my knowledge then when i followed up they are saying no balance when i am in 445 Rs plan where i was told 84 SMS per day, Unlimited calls , 1 GB internet.

I am really frustrated . Please help me out. My number is 98415 20379
SD Tiwari

Jan 26, 2018

Poor service

I am aircel costumer of last 8 month. But suddenly my outgoing calls and data connection not connected. I am call to costumer care help line but your costumer workers are not responding my complaints. I am call 1st time they are treated me well and pick my phone call. But 2nd time did not react my phone call and busy mode. I am iretated this costume service. Please take action.
My phone is 7503506329
Your Regards
S D Tiwari

Jan 25, 2018

Unsubscribe aircel full songs download pack

Dear Saranya,

Thanks for sharing your concern with us. To deactivate any VAS service, you can just type STOP and send it to 155223 OR you can call on our toll-free number 155223.

No Network problem

Dear Manochandar,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly share the following information in order to assist you better:

Alternate No.:
Complete address:
Landmark:
The specific location of the issue (indoor/outdoors):

Dear Chela,

Apologies! We are forwarding your concern to our team. Meanwhile, kindly share the following information with us for further proceedings:

Date when you tried to do the recharge:
Screenshot of the error received(If any):

Not approving MNP request

Dear Customer (marcus_bp),

We are sorry for the problem you've had with us. Kindly share your concerned Aircel number with us in order to assist you in a better way.

Not sending the port number

Dear Ragav (Ragav7),

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly share your concerned Aircel number with us in order to assist you in a better way.

Not Receiving UPC code

Dear Kathidurai,

As per our system check, informing that the Port Out request for the number (9976230885) is already in progress and its expected resolution date is 03/02/2018 16:24:13.

kathirdurai

Not Receiving UPC Code

I Have been already sent a PORT 9976230885 SMS to 1900. But not received my UPC code still.

Please help me to get the code
Chela

Unable to recharge through USSD

I'm unable to recharge 259 plan through USSD *121*259# and it gives error as Invalid request Try after sometime for past 3 days and when i tried to call customer care always it says busy and so fedup in AIRCEL service and already I lost 1020 from my main balance and i'm having this number almost 13 years in same network and now i'm fedup and thinking to change network.

Early response is expected.
Chelapathy