Ragav7

Jan 24, 2018

Not sending the port number

I've sent PORT message to 1900 more than 50 times in past 2 months. I need to switch to another network.
Each time i send the message i receive a message that Aircel is continuing to provide the service. I need port Please send me the port number as soon as possible.
marcus_bp

Jan 23, 2018

Not approving MNP request

I have requested for MNP from Aircel to a different service provider on 10th Jan'18.

My Porting request has twice been cancelled by Aircel. I have paid my bills in excess but each time no clear reason was given.

I have received as many as 10 calls from Aircel over a period of 6 days asking me reason for opting to port to a different service provider. Even though I have given reasons politely each time and requested not to keep calling back, I still keep getting these calls. I'm not sure if Aircel even maintains a register for calls and logs customer comments. When I keep saying I'm moving for better plans, they keep coming back without even understanding Aircel doesn't have the technology to provide what I ask for. I have been using Aircel services for nearly 13+ years and truly regret it now.

My porting request still stands struck.

Marcus Pradeep

Jan 23, 2018

No Network problem

I am Manochandar, my mobile number is +918973060702. Last 20 days I am facing problem with signal. My sim not getting signal, it shows 'No network found'. I tried different mobiles, in all the mobile phones it shows the same problem. While searching and try to get network manually, It shows 'No Network Access'.

While contacting customer care, they told If I replace the old sim with new one, I will get the signal. I replaced my sim before a week but till now that problem not solved. Foe every E-mail sent to Aircel customer care, It takes two days to reply for my mail.

Need to be resolve this problem immediately.
Saranya Satheesh

Jan 19, 2018

Unsubscribe aircel full songs download pack

Please unsubscribe full songs download pack......
swatcoolz

Jan 8, 2018

MNP issue

I have requested for PORT of my number. But dint get fr past three days, instead getting error message please send in the below format which the smae format I have requested for.

PORT 9841242304

Pls help

Dec 28, 2017

Dear Customer (Arjun2017),

As per our team, informing that our team tried to call you but your number was unreachable. For further proceedings, we request you to provide us with the following details:

Alternate No.:
Complete address:
Landmark:
Specific location (indoor/outdoors):

Dec 28, 2017

postpaid bill cancellation-7299909845

Dear Customer (Venkat Siva),

We are sorry for the problem you've had with us. We are forwarding your concern to our team. Please be assured, an update will be provided to you soon.

Dec 27, 2017

Deactivate full song download pack

Dear Ramya,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please type STOP and send it to 155223 or you can call on our toll-free number 155223 to deactivate any such VAS on your number.
Also, we suggest you avoid clicking on any flag or link while browsing, to avoid such unwanted deduction/activation in the future.

Ramya98

Dec 24, 2017

Deactivate full song download pack

I have not subscribed any pack so please deactivate full song download pack immediately
Venkat Siva

Dec 23, 2017

postpaid bill cancellation-7299909845

Hello Sir, I have properly cancelled my aircel postpaid plan by reaching my nearest Aircel office in West tambaram, chennai, by signing and giving proof. But later the customer care called and asked to pay the aircel bill for months even after I explained that I have cancelled. Now they are telling that you will receive legal notice for not paying the bill. I'm a genuine customer and check my transaction I didn't even failed to pay my bill on time, but how can I pay the bill without even using the number for months. Please give me a solution to this. Please cancel my number, I'm really frustrated. I lost my hope and trust on aircel now, I even don't refer anyone to use this network. My current number 8056035884.

Dec 23, 2017

Dear Customer (Arjun2017),

Apologies! We are forwarding your concern to our team. Meanwhile, kindly share the following details with us so that we may assist you better:

Alternate No.:
Complete address:
Landmark:
Specific location (indoor/outdoors):

Arjun2017

Dec 22, 2017

No network for 3 days

No Network detected for past 3 days. Please resolve.

Mobile number : 9698949244

Dec 4, 2017

Aircel Customer Service Executive is adding VAS to get revenge from Customer

I am using Aircel for the past 10+ years. They are deducting balance on their own by activating Value added service on their own. In the past two days, they deducted 120 Rs from my balance by activating VAS on their own.
Girilord

Nov 27, 2017

Not requested VAS 54646 WEEKLY getting activated

I am being unfairly charged 35 Rupees for 54646 WEEKLY service which is getting activated automatically even after I deactivated it twice. Kindly take steps to ensure i am refunded and also this does not happen in the future, expecting your response, based on the response will take appropriate further action
Arunkumar Sridar

Nov 26, 2017

getting unwanted SMS

Getting message form Aircel continuosly like "Dear subscriber you have been subscribed tp 54646 weekly. Please recharge your account to continue enjoying this service". But i didn't subscribed any such things.

Pls STOP sending SMS like that.
Mahadhir

Nov 23, 2017

Fraud

Aircel company is cheating by lot of hidden charges. People should be aware. They dont give proper full talk time as promised. Daily 1Rupee is taken now without prior information when use the booster also.
Consumers should rise the voice to make the aircel network shutdown. Bleady money eaters from poor.

Nov 22, 2017

Dear Brizwan,

We hope your issue has been resolved now. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Nov 22, 2017

Dear Customer (Satz0707),

Prabhas*8

Nov 20, 2017

Transfer my number from corporate account to individual account

I'm using below number for past 4 years, which UA corporate account. Now the company is closed and would like to transfer to my name. I don't want to close the number as I've used in all my accounts, like bank, Aadhar, pan, etc.
Kindly let me know the process for doing so.

Mobile no: 9841220934
Company name: Amex Information Technologies

Prabha

Nov 14, 2017

Dear Brizwan,
Thanks for reaching out to us. Please share your Aircel mobile no. so that our team can get back to you.

Nov 14, 2017

Dear Satz0707,
Thanks for reaching out to us. Please share your Aircel mobile no. and alternate phone no. so that our team can get back to you.
bobvenki

Nov 13, 2017

No reply from aircel mnp code

I have requested thrice to PORT in couple of hours. No response from Aircel.
Satz0707

Nov 13, 2017

MNP

I am using my aircel num for past 5yrs. Now then network signal was no good due to that I have requested for an network change MNP. I have given mnp request nearly 7times but still now they are not releasing my number. If I check with aircel out let there is no proper response. The service of aircel to there customer is very very worst.
Brizwan

Nov 12, 2017

Dear aircel

You are continuously charging me some other way with Any new offers which i dnt even subscribe. this time u Did with music full pack which m not aware of it .
Either you stop annoying or let me port to airtel
Tired of calling your customer service once in a month.
Unsubscribe me n revert my money back
If you really make money out of customers pocket.
Dnt steal it better to beg, I would suggest you to keep a coin boxes in public place where we can donate you some mone

Nov 10, 2017

Unfair VAS deductions

Dear Customer (DP),

We would like to inform you that our team was trying to call you since yesterday but the calls were unanswered.

We have refunded the amount of Rs.35/- which has been debited for VAS services on 8th November 2017 since the complaint registered within 24 hours.

And we are unable to offer the refund for any of the incurred charges as no complaint registered within 24 hours.