kavitharaj

Oct 20, 2017

Online Recharge Problem

I have recharge my aircel on 16.010.2017 amount of Rs.599.00 through aircel website.My account is debited but i have received a message showing that your request to recharge 599 INR cannot be processed at this time.

Transaction Details

Aircel No.:7299602835
Recharge Date:16.10.2017
Transaction ID:CHR17101610491600155

wrong recharge

Dear Bhamini Anbu,

We are forwarding your concern to our team. Meanwhile, please share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Hi Customer (kavitharaj),

We are forwarding your concern to the team. Please allow us some time to get back to you.

Fraudulent service charge

Hi Customer ([email protected]),

We would like to inform you that the amount of Rs.7.00 was deducted from your Aircel mobile number 9854384734 on 9th Oct’17 for activation of DALADEAL 30 service, which is auto renewal content and charging done after getting confirmation. However, we have deactivated the service to avoid getting charged for the same further & refunded the amount of Rs.7.00 on goodwill gesture and the same will be reflecting in your main account balance within next 48 hrs. Please ignore those website or web link which are chargeable to stop this type of charging.

Fraudulent service charge

Hi Customer ([email protected]),

MNP rejected

Dear Customer (jeyakumar27),

Outgoing Call not allowed

Dear Gobinath,
We regret the inconvenience you have faced. Kindly share the following information in order to assist you better:

Signal Bars:
Alternate No.:
Complete address:
Landmark:
Specific location(indoor/outdoors):

Unwanted Subscription

Dear Sherina,
We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Date & Time of deduction:
Amount deducted:
Any message received upon deduction:
Bhamini Anbu

wrong recharge

Sir today 17-07-2017 i have recharged wrongly for the net package 161 rupees to the wrong number to 9551797563. Please transfer the net package to mynumber 9551497563

Recharge Issue

Dear atgram06,

Recharge Date:

recharge not done nor refund issued

Dear Raghavan,

Aircel No.:
Date of offer message received:
Recharge Date:
kavitharaj

Online Recharge Problem

I have recharge my aircel on 16.10.2017 amount of Rs.599.00 through aircel website.My account is debited but i have received a message showing that your request to recharge 599 INR cannot be processed at this time.

Transaction Details

Aircel No.: 7299602835
Recharge Date : 16.10.2017
Transaction ID : CHR17101617111600341
raghavan172

Oct 16, 2017

recharge not done nor refund issued

on 6th i had recharged Rs.117 using the Aircel online website. I never got the tracking number. I had sent bank statement and the billdesk confirmation to the Aircel . Spoke with customer care many times . they simply open the docket number and will close that within two days without any resolution. no body bothers to even look in to my problem The executive simply ask for transaction number which i do not get it from their website at the time of recharge. i do not know if amounts to cheating or not. let me see atleast now it then can help me out.

Unwanted subscription

Dear Customer (Desikan Ars),

We suggest you type STOP and send it to 155223 OR you can call on our toll-free number 155223 to deactivate any VAS on your number.

atgram06

Recharge Issue

I've recharged my account Rs. 358 using my Debit Card. My card was charged but mobile balance is still 0.
Sherina Sundarrajan

Unwanted Subscription

Dear team aircel,
From last week you have been charging my account for unnecessary subscription which actually I have not subscribed and also my balance has been deducted without informing me even when I had not made any calls . Yesterday I got a message stating that I had subscribed for full songs download pack along with a link to unsubscribe the same. But when I tried to unsubscribe through that link, the link which you had provided seems to be not working and I also complained regarding that through your toll free number for unsubscribing the pack but again today I'm getting the Same message. Please resolve this problem and kindly refund my money back .
Desikan Ars

Unwanted subscription

You have been renewed for Full Songs Download Pack.You have been charged Rs. 5.0 for 1 days. To stop Subscription visit http://124.124.239.85/Aircel/Muz/UnSub.aspx?SubID=14&ServiceID=FSD&Keyword=FSD. Get Unlimited Videos, Games, Bollywood DT, Comedy club at www.pocketinternet.in

I have not requested any such services and my account is deducted with the charges. Given url is working.
Please stop this unwanted subscription
Desikan
9841792020

Unwanted charging

Dear Poornimaadevi,

We hope your issue has been resolved.Kindly feel free to write to us at [email protected] for any further assistance on this matter.

Thanks and Regard

Oct 12, 2017

My bill has been detucted to o

Dear Shanmuganr,

Thanks and Regard
jeyakumar27

MNP rejected

I applied for MNP from Aircel to other service provider and applied from other service provider and got rejected by Aircel. I approached aircel store in Tambaram , they said 'your number is in corporate connection needs to be changed to individual and asked me to submit request letter with proof. I did the same on 4th October , they said it will reflect with in 48 hours, but nothing happened. I called customer care they were saying no request were made in your number for changes.Again I went to same store(7th Oct), this time different person met and she checked in my account and replied 'no complaint were taken against your number'. Got irritated, because of this worst service only I planned to change service provider, but these guys are playing like anything.Again given request letter to the lady with proofs. Still nothing happening.I am planning to take legal action if this not get resolved with in a week.
My Number is 9176849155

Deduction of amount

Dear Customer (Sarvan_pj),

We would like to inform you that the deducted amount (Rs 5) has been refunded to your account and the service has been deactivated.

Recharge not done

Dear Customer (Snehavarshini),

We hope that our team got in touch with you and shared all the requisite information.

mohamedsalmon

No service

No service occurried from today morning.

Fradulent service charges

My number is 9854384734...I didn't subscribe anything but I got a message
"Thanks for choosing Aircel Deals .You have been charged Rs7.0 for 7 days. You will start receiving the content in next 24 hours. To STOP SMS STOP to 155223. Get Unlimited Videos, Games, Bollywood DT, Comedy club at www.pocketinternet.in" and immediately after recharging for Rs10 my balance of 7 rs got deducted. I have checked my browsing history, I didn't went to the site mentioned in message.
GobinathS1991

Outgoing Call not allowed

Hi Everyone,

I am facing a problem of no outgoing calls for past one week. Can anyone give me a solution to solve this problem?

Note: I am currently using my Aircel service in Chennai. But this was purchased in Erode. Recently, I have linked my Adhar number with my mobile number also.

It reduces my business a lot more. In case no steps were taken I am planning to move Vodafone network.
Great Thanks for Aircel's 5 years of support.

Gobinath