May 10, 2012

hi,
its very ridiculous that without any information, how you dare to active the musicconnect on my no(9658211789) and also charges money for this.please deactivate music connect service from my cell.

May 8, 2012

Unsubscribe from aircel music connect

I ALSO Hve same problem(8907553977)

May 4, 2012

Unsubscribe from aircel music connect

please ...deactiate music connect service fron my mobile 9806115424 and i tried to call 121 but it was not fruitful ...i want to know when will this service be deactivated?????????

May 3, 2012

CHEATING / FROUD

Dear Customer

We hope you have been provide with a satisfactory resolution from our team.Pls get back to us at [email protected] for any further concern.

May 2, 2012

deactivate sim card

i lost my mobile - to day kindley deactivate the sim please deactivate immediately my mobile no is 9976286142
User720487

unwanted sms

Kamnathpoonam i would like ask you one simply question, how do you know they are #1 ? as they launched they product so recently with hell lot of issues, unsatisfied customers in all products like pms, booking engine?
how can you say in month of jan that they are #1 ?
if you want i will give hotel name and contact person name.

Can you answer my below question:

1. company is still cheating by creating fake PF account for employee, do you know that ?
2. company is terminated an employee for asking salary .
3. company has cheated most of hotel by showing demo and got the money and never returned back.

tell me good reason how do you say it is #1 in hospitality ?
what is website url that approved that ezeecloud is no :1?

Readers better talk to ezeecloud employee by phone please.

Kamathponnam is guys from management so my challenge to you if you are true show me one employee name with registered PF account in bangalore, or mysore ?

can you show me one valid happy customer ?
if you show me one then i will show 100 unhappy customer of ezeecloud.

at last one valid employee post stating me that he is happy over there for more than 2 years?

Apr 20, 2012

No responce from customer care for change of demo tariff

Dear Customer, Your concern is being looked into with priority and we shall get back to you on the same.

I need demo card

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please share with us your 10 digit Aircel number with an alternate contact number for us to be able to get in touch with you at [email protected] shall get back to you with assistance on the same.

Demo card tariff not changed and too slow 2G internet

No responce from aircel.. They said that they will clear my problem and they will change my demo tariff today by 3 pm but they dint yet changed i called customer care and they said they will transfer my call to higher executives specialist and tel them to change and they will surely change for you and the executive transferrd my call to higher, it was giing a recorded tune that please hold on line nearly i was hold on call for 30 mins but they dibt atten my call and automatically the call ha got disconnected... Aircel is worst company, they never do the thing they promise to do and also the customer care is giving no response..

Demo card tariff not changed and too slow 2G internet

My demo number is 9710125516 from chennai (poonamallee area near sannerkuppam).. And I have gave a complain regarding to change my demo tariff to an new tariff which has provided to all other numbers but they dint yet changed to my number in the call rates of aircel to aircel 10p, other mobil 30p and daily free 200 messages local and national... I got message from aircel today that i.e., dear customer, your concern as per reference number 1-8149237151 has been resolved on 19/4/2012. Please call 198 to know detail..so i contacted and asked for the detail they are telling that im already in demo plan only and they are not giving proper response regarding this and they are not changing the tariff of my aircel demO number.. Please give a response and change my demo tariff. And im even suffering alot problem in internet of very slow 2G internet service.. I last recharged of rs.98 for internet pack and its too too too slow internet i have ever seen. Please give me the new tariff plan and change my demo tariff to new tariff it as soon as possible and solve the 2G internet problem also... Im very satisfied with aircel but regarding this problem im not satisfied with aircel and even with aircel demo sims.. I kindly request you to get me rid from these problems...

Demo card tariff not changed and too slow 2G internet

Till now i dint yet got any response or feedback or call from customer care on my number about the resolution of my problems...

Demo card tariff not changed and too slow 2G internet

By when My aircel number will get to that new demo tariff i.e.aircel to aircel 10p, aircel to other mobile 30p, local and national message free and 2g internet problem??? By when it will get resolve?

Demo card tariff not changed and too slow 2G internet

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Your concern has been noted and escalated for a resolution. Please do get back to us at [email protected] for any other assistance.

Too much slow internet

Im suffering a big problem with 2g gprs.. Even it my demo card which use to be distributed to retailers and in that number my aircel to aircel call rate are going 30p per min but instead other demo number gives aircel to aircel 10p per min... Aircel to other mobile it costing 50p per min for me but in other demo cards aircel to other it costing 30p per min.. In my munber local and national are not free i need to put sms booster but in other demo cards there is free sms.. Regarding this i had gave my number to distributors to change the tariff but replied that they had provided the number in aircel company for the tariff change but i still dint yet got on my new tariff.. All other numbers has been changed to new tariff but why they dint change my number to the new 10p tariff.. Please change my aircel demo card number into new tariff.. Regarding this i had contacted many times to customer carrs and even the assistance but there is no proper reply and no changes in internet service and as well as the call rate services And please resolve me this gprs problem and democard call rates and sms free problem soon and please me a feedback regarding this as sooon as possible...!!! My aircel demo card number is:- 9710125516 from chennai... Please solve my problems..

Apr 16, 2012

hiii ..
please deactivate music connect service from my cell(8566947296)..and repay my charges as i have been subscribed to this service without any permission of me by aircel...i am waiting for justice

Apr 16, 2012

Unsubscribe from aircel music connect

I have not subscribed aircel music connect service. But amazingly, a message has been received from aircel office that I have been subscribed to Music Connect. I want to unsubscribe from this service and tried my best level at all corners but in vain. Kindly cancel this service from my mobile No. 9716324592.

Binita

Apr 13, 2012

money debited for what i didnt activate and refund was promised. But they cheated me.

We regret any inconvenience caused to you. Please share your concern in details along with your 10 digit Aircel number with us at [email protected] for us to be able to assist you better.

Apr 13, 2012

Apr 4, 2012

3G Deactivation

Apr 1, 2012

Too much slow internet

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please share with us your 10 digit Aircel number that you wish to block the services of along with an alternate contact number for us to be able to get in touch with you at [email protected] shall get back to you with assistance on the same.

Mar 31, 2012

Unsubscribe from aircel music connect

I have not subscribed the aircel music connect service. But without any prior information for the past two months i have been charged 30/per month totally 120rs for my Mobile no is "9417237429". I am trying to call the customer care but in vein. I need to unsubscribe from the music connect service and the charged amount should be re-payed to my account.

Krishan Lal

Mar 29, 2012

Unsubscribe from aircel music connect

I have not subscribed aircel music connect service. But amazingly, a message has been received from aircel office that I have been subscribed to Music Connect. I want to unsubscribe from this service and tried my best level at all corners but in vain. Kindly cancel this service from my mobile No. 9856162726.

Priyananda Thokchom

Mar 22, 2012

Excessive charging

We regret the inconvenience caused.Kindly share your 10 digit Aircel no and its registered details(Name, Add) for us to be able to assist you better.

We assure you that we are committed towards resolving your concern. For any further assistance please write to us at [email protected]

Mar 15, 2012

PORT

iam always send mails also.. still have promlbms

Mar 13, 2012

PORT

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Your concern has been noted and escalated for a resolution.We shall get back to you on the same shortly.

We assure you that we are committed towards resolving your concern. For any other assistance you can also write to us at [email protected]