Oct 7, 2017

Dear Customer (thomas6959),

We hope that our team got in touch with you and shared all the requisite information regarding the waiver of Rs 100.

Oct 7, 2017

Dear Customer (alpha 10),

We would like to inform you that you have been charged Rs 2/- for SMS services on daily reactivation basis. Although, we have deactivated the service but the charges are found to be correct and hence we regret that no waiver is applicable for the same.

Oct 6, 2017

Deduction of amount

Dear Customer (Sarvan_pj),

We are forwarding your concern to the team. Please allow us some time to get back to you.

Oct 6, 2017

Recharge not done

Dear Customer (Snehavarshini),

We are forwarding your concern to our team. Meanwhile, please share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Recharge Date:
Transaction ID:

Snehavarshini

Recharge not done

I appreciate prompt credit of rs250 to my account after I made a complaint that recharge was not done to my phone though money was debited while making online.
But it is now annoyin g to note this amount of rs250 is again debited from my account and the corresponding recharge not done
Please arrange to recharge my phone for this amount or arrange to give the money back to me.
Please finish the matter here and do not prolong the process.
My mobile no is 7401182269
Matter most urgent

Latha
Sarvan_pj

Deduction of amount

My number is 9750482695.. I didn't subscribe anything but I got a message
"Thank you for choosing Desi Beats at Rs 5.0. You have been charged Rs 5.0 for 1 days. To unsubscribe SMS STOP to 155223. Get Unlimited Videos, Games, Bollywood DT, Comedy club at www.pocketinternet.in" and 5 rs deducted from my balance. I have checked my browsing history, I didn't went to the site mentioned in message. If I put net pack in Aircel only I got this problem, last time also they deducted 15 rs and I got same message. I have called 198 but they didn't give proper explanation.

Dear Customer (alpha 10),

Amount deducted:
Any message received upon deduction (screenshot):

Dear Customer (thomas6959),

continuesly showing flash messages on full display

Dear Customer (raghava murali)

We suggest you activate DND/NCPR to avoid all such unwanted calls/SMSs on your number.

Further, please refer the following link where the procedure (and other details regarding NCPR) to activate the NCPR is mentioned:

Unwanted charging

Dear Poornimaadevi,
We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Aircel No.:
Any message received upon deduction:

Mobi music chosen by itself

Hi JohnSathish,

We would like to inform you that the service have been deactivated and the refund of Rs.21/- has been credited back to your account.

My bill has been detucted to o

Dear Shanmuganr,

Aircel No.:
Any message received upon deduction:
har85haran

Sep 24, 2017

Block aircel numbers

I cannot link my naadhar number to my aircel number.
I verified yesterday some other aircel numbers linked to my naadhar number.as per my knowledge i am no t heard this numbers.hence kindly block deactivate and remove my details from these numbers

raghava murali

Sep 22, 2017

continuesly showing flash messages on full display

i am using COOLPAD NOTE 5 mobile with AIRCEL sim . When i activate the sim , i am faced lot of flash messages ( aircel services & sim tool kit messages ) in full screen , per day 30 to 50 times just think my situation , i am so irritating till now , I was called customer care 3 to 4 times and told please activate do not disturb and stop flash messages but no one take response till now and not issue complaint number . i am facing very very worst service on AIRCEL & also network issue .just 1 think i activate 3 month plan on my sim thats why i am still using otherwise i through it in dustpin . i am so irritated so please consider my issue and please solve it.
Thank u. my number is +91 9094051581 aircel chennai.

Shanmuganr

Sep 21, 2017

My bill has been detucted to o

I recharged my main balance and my internet balance all of a sudden my main balance is 0. This is just not the first time I am having such an issue so annoying
dineshmad

Sep 21, 2017

not getting UPC code from Aircel

I'm not getting UPC code from Aircel
Unable to send message to 1900 to get UPC code
Respected sir/madam,

My aircel mobile number is 7373809441. Since many time I am trying to send message to 1900 to get the UPC code but message is not getting sent from my number. When I contacted customer care they told sending messages to 1900 is blocked to all customer. Kindly please provide me UPC code.
JohnSathish

Sep 18, 2017

Mobi music chosen by itself

Hi Aircel, i have been with you for past 10 years. but you still doing silly things. when do you stop. See all your competitors, i don't see any such cheap complaints from other operators. I got a message that "Thanks for choosing Mobi music, you have been charged 21 rupees". I have not choose any service. i have only 26 rupees, you deducted 21 rupees. Ohh non sense. When i send STOP to 155223, it says no vas services activated. what actually Aircel wants. see i am postponing my idea to convert Aircel to Jio/Airtel for long time. please dont let me to do that. Please refund my money back to my account ASAP. My mobile number is 9841763697.
Poornimaadevi

Sep 17, 2017

Unwanted charging

I've been a aircel customer since a long time. I've been subscribed to faith weekly even without my knowledge. I don't why this is happening. 35/- has been deducted from my account unnecessarily. This has happened many a times before, and I'd tried to complain to aircel customer care but it had been useless. This keeps happening again and again and I've lost my valuable money to aircel in this way. If aircel doesn't take any action against such malpractices then I'm sure it'll be losing many long time customers like me.
thomas6959

Sep 17, 2017

Unauthorised

Unauthorusedly deducting Rs.5 each now and then. Just getting message " last SMS cost Rs.5. I didn't send any sms as well. Many times I complained and all times got reply that theye deactivated Vas. I don't know which Vas I subscribed? 15th and 17th again deducted 5 each.

On Mon, 11 Sep 2017 at 18:52, Chn - TalkToAircel (E)

Greetings from Aircel!

With reference to your e-mail dated 10/9/2017, regarding deactivation of Vas service for the number 7401729244

We would like to inform you that deactivation of Vas service request has raised and the same will be done shortly as per your request

Your service request number: ############
It is our privilege to have you as our valued customer and we look forward to a long and fruitful association with you.

Assuring you of our best services at all times.

AIRCEL
Customer Service Delivery

PS: In case you require any further assistance, please

- Call our customer care number 9841012345 available only from your local Aircel mobile.

- Mail us at [email protected] (or) [email protected]

Received: 9/10/2017 1:34 PM
Subject: Re: REf : Stop the deduction

Are you fooling customer? Today also Rs. 5 deducted. Whom I sent sms? What was the content of the sms?

cid:8814bade-7287-4d73-8515-5f378bbb746c
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Tue, 5 Sep 2017 at 2:05, Chn - TalkToAircel (E)

Greetings from Aircel!

With reference to your e-mail dated 3/9/2017, regarding Deactivation of Vas service for the number
We would like to inform you that vas service deactivation request has raised and the same will be done shortly as per your request
Your service request number: ############
Please note: As per Government directive, please link your Aadhaar Card with your Aircel Mobile Number. Kindly visit
the nearest Aircel retailer to update and continue to enjoy AIRCEL services.
To find an Aircel Store near your location, please send STORE PINCODE to 121.
Assuring you of our best services at all times.

AIRCEL
Customer Service Delivery

Keep writing to us @

[email protected] (or)

Received: 9/3/2017 1:50 PM

Subject: Re: REf : Stop the deduction
Are you fooling customers and looting?
Today 3/9/2017, again deducted Rs.5.00 around 6.55am from the number 7401729244. It's not fair.

I would like to know on which ground that deduction was happened. I want to stop it and refund asap. Otherwise I will have to approach customer protection forums for justice.
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Wed, 23 Aug 2017 at 18:03, Chn - TalkToAircel (E)

Dear
Customer,
Thank you for writing to Aircel.
This is with reference to your e-mail dated on 22/8/2017 regarding the deactivation of
Vas for the number (7401729144).
We would like to inform you that as
per your request Vas has been deactivated with immediate effect under service request # ############
you.
Thanking you and assuring you of our best services.

"Keep writing to us @ [email protected] (or) [email protected]

Call us on 1288 (Tollfree) for information and activation of latest products, Rate cutters and offers on voice,sms ,data ,VAS etc."

Received: 8/22/2017 7:34 PM

Mr. Vivek

I think you are fooling customers by asking screen shot? You can see by checking my account details. Last deduction was done 17th and 21st August Rs.5 each.
I am not expecting refund but stop all VAS subscription.

If u can't resolve the issue, I think it's better to throw away the simcard and move to any other service provider.
Thanks for response
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Tue, Aug 22, 2017 at 19:02, Chn - TalkToAircel (E)

Dear Subscriber,

Thank You for writing to Aircel!
With reference to your mail dated 21/08/2017, regarding Balance deduction for the number (7401729144)
We would like to inform you that kindly share the below details in order to do the process as per your request

Date of balance deducted:

Amount of balance deducted:
Screen shot of balance deducted sms:

Please note your Service request

: 1-2760243253

we look forward to a long and fruitful association with you.

Thanking you and assuring you of our best services

Customer Service
Keep writing to us @ [email protected]rcel.co.in (or) [email protected]

Sms BAL to 121 for a quick balance check.For any VAS deactivations, please dial 155223 (toll free) from

your Aircel number and follow the IVR instructions.

For prepaid numbers: As per Government directive, please link your Aadhaar Card with your Aircel Mobile Number. Kindly

visit the nearest Aircel retailer to update and continue to enjoy AIRCEL services.

To find an Aircel Store near your location, please send STORE PINCODE to 121.

------------------- Original Message ------------------

Received: 8/21/2017 8:58 AM

To: RoTN - Care (E)

Subject: Stop the deduction

Rs. 5 each time has been deducted from my account and get message that ' last SMS cost Rs. 5'

I did not sms anything. .it has been deducted 2 or 3 times weekly. . plz stop and refund the deducted amount

Mobile number 7401729144

any damage arising in any way from its use.

This e-mail message and its attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipients. It may contain proprietary, confidential, privileged information or other information subject to legal restrictions. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this message or its attachments. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.
WARNING: This e-mail message including attachment(s), if any, is believed to be free of any virus. However, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure for absence of viruses. Aircel shall not be held responsible nor does it accept any liability for any damage arising in any way from its use.

alpha 10

Sep 16, 2017

Fraud serviceactivation

I am an ordinary Aircel customer. I use to make call from my cell phone only and have wifi router at my home I don't usually recharge data on sim card but today i have recieved an sms that my balance has been deducted for a 2G plan which I haven't even requested for. I didn't like that and by the way who is the idiot which is still be using 2G data at this date??? I just want to say one thing if this type of activity will happen again then I will crush this sim and will throw in the dustbin.

My Number is 9716331282
I don't want any stupid service activation on my number again Nd will use for call only.

Sep 12, 2017

Dear Saimeera,

We would like to inform you that the deducted amount (Rs 50) has been refunded to your account and the service has been deactivated.

Sep 9, 2017

Dear Saimeera,

Sep 9, 2017

Payment successful - transaction not mapped

Dear Shwetha,

We hope your issue has been resolved.Kindly feel free to write to us at [email protected] for any further assistance on this matter.

Thanks and Regard
Saimeera

Sep 8, 2017

Balance deduction

Today my balance got deducted by aircel stating I have subscribed to some service which I didn't.

Mobile no: 9551242992

Movies masti Rs.20
Aircel deals Rs.30

I need my money back. Kindly look into this issue soon. Please stop this unwanted subscriptions for my number as this keeps happening whenever I am on mobile data.
Attached the screenshot of the messages

Sep 4, 2017

Unsubscribe spot boye and games club

Dear Customer (Arunaa28),

We suggest you type STOP and send it to 155223 OR you can call on our toll-free number 155223 to deactivate any VAS on your number.