Mar 13, 2012

PORT

SHALL I GOAND GIVE A COMPLIANT ABOUT THIS AIRTEL OR VODAFONE SHOWROOMS ... BCOZ AIRCELL PEOPLES DENT KNOW ABOUT THAT THAT WHY..

Mar 3, 2012

Lost my mobile along with CIM

Please visit your nearest Aircel Store with your ID proof stating the name and the address provided by you at the time of purchase of your Aircel SIM card along with an FIR copy of the lost SIM in order to get your SIM blocked and for an immediate replacement of the same.

Mar 1, 2012

Lost my mobile along with CIM

This is no a Airtel Customer care. Dont waste yours and others time here.

Feb 29, 2012

contact me @ 8147382882 or mail me @ [email protected]

Feb 24, 2012

deactivate sim card

I LOST MY MOBILE IN COIMBATORE ON 24/02/2012- TODAY KINDLY DEACTIVATE THE SIM PLEASE DEACTIVATE IMMEDIATELY my mobile no is 9865277858

Feb 24, 2012

deactivate sim card

Feb 21, 2012

Dear Customer

Our Team is trying to contact you.However they are unable to do so.Request you to share an alternate number for us to be able to assist you better.Please do get back to us at [email protected] for any other assistance.

Feb 20, 2012

"Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Your concern has been noted and escalated for a resolution. Please do get back to us at [email protected] for any other assistance.

Feb 20, 2012

my sim card lost, so block sim card

Feb 16, 2012

outgoing facility barred

"Dear Customer

We hope you have been provide with a satisfactory resolution from our team.Pls get back to us at [email protected] for any further concern.

Feb 15, 2012

deactivate

Feb 14, 2012

outgoing facility barred

Feb 11, 2012

Not refunding me the deposit

We regret the inconvenience caused.Kindly share your 10 digit Aircel no and its registered details(Name, Add) for us to be able to assist you better.

We assure you that we are committed towards resolving your concern. For any further assistance please write to us at [email protected]

Feb 3, 2012

about balance

Jan 19, 2012

Signal rpblem

Dear Customer

Jan 19, 2012

unwanted sms

Are you a company employee/owner trying to justify you company on all complains.

Jan 11, 2012

unwanted sms

I researched about this company and I found that they are # 1 in hospitality industry in India. All starts up will have measurable metrics to meet otherwise they will not succeed. I was recently reviewing the marketing goals of US startup company called dealstonight and they have very aggressive marketing goals and employee performance metrics.

If you are marketing/sales person in hospitality industry, the rules of the game is that you will have to build the leads in first 1-2 months, and then chase aggressively those leads while generating new leads. I presume you a fresh grad and immature to understand then business needs. This is first thing they teach in marketing MBA programs.

As far as testing job is concerned, there must be measurable performance metrics as well.

Why would a business pay you of you dont meet the targets?

Jan 9, 2012

Signal rpblem

Jan 8, 2012

deactivated my connection

sir please send my puk code my number is 9808873029 and my second number is 9837428937

Dec 27, 2011

Unsubscribe from aircel music connect

I have not subscribed the aircel music connect service. But without any prior information for the past two months i have been charged 30/per month totally 60rs for my sim"9865392868". I am trying to call the customer care but in vein. I need to unsubscribe from the music connect service and the charged amount should be repayed to my account.

Dec 26, 2011

aircel 3G

s mee to have the same problem !!
hari
7200765852

Dec 21, 2011

aircel 3G

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.You can activate 3G internet pack by dialing *122# from your Aircel number.

Dec 1, 2011

unwanted calls

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

To avoid all marketing and promotional calls and SMS you can send START<SPACE> 0 to 1909 to activate the DND service.For any further assistance please write to us at [email protected]

Aircel Social Media Team

Nov 28, 2011

Missed call with ISD code +92

Today (28-11-2011 at 9:47 P.M), i got a missed call from +923023442528 on my portable no 9973205860(Airtel to Aircel) .I thought its emargency so i called back with my second no. 9504916549 because there was no balance in my first no.He received the call and said that you are the winner of rupees 25 lakhs. When i asked to that person from where are you calling, he replied that he was from bharti airtel, Mumbai.He gave me also a no.00923125025589 and told me to claim winning price. In this situation what shuld i do?

from
sanjeev kumar
Gaya, Bihar

Nov 28, 2011

unwanted sms

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Aircel Social Media Team