Feb 15, 2011

mobile theft

cell phone n.9941411923 missing pl deactivate

Feb 15, 2011

mobile theft

my aircel prepaid mobile missing while travelling in bus on 16.02.2011 by 9.00.hrs and my mobile phone number is 9941411923. kindly deactivate immediately

Feb 6, 2011

call list

hello sir..i am kennedy...i lost my aircel sim card along with my mobile...the number is 9965823622...i submitted my ration card as proof...this tamil nadu local number...kindly block this number as soon as possible...

Feb 5, 2011

Recharge Requst not processed and the money also not refunded

Dude alas was u r recharge done or nottttttttttttttttt . .

and by the way jus call this guy and shout like hell or wat evea u wwanna.
name Pradeep
No. 044-25324141
Extn 7654

Jan 12, 2011

Aircel sends SPAM SMS & Calls, Aircel ignored DND

We are really sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern listed 11 Jan 2011 has been noted and we will be happy to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However, we are restricted by the absence of your contact details in your original complaint.

We have sent you a private message with our email ID. Please respond to the mail with your contact details (Full name, address and landline or Aircel mobile phone number).

Aircel Customer Service Team

Jan 7, 2011

Bills

So I request all the people to please analyze your bills (Credit card, internet, etc) before paying it. I dont know what else to do except changing to some other service provider which is expected to come by Jan 20, 2011...

Dec 12, 2010

Deactivate my prepaid number

I had lost my mobile with number 9768176297 is missing. I would kindly request you to block this prepaid sim card of mine to prevent misuse. Please take necessary action immediately. Awating to hear from you.

Sudhir .M.Nagul

Dec 2, 2010

Unable to convert from Postpaid to Prepaid

Friend, postpaid to prepaid conversion is not an easy process I guess. Why don’t you visit the nearest Aircel store and discuss your query?

Nov 29, 2010

service veryvery bad

That’s very strange, I was in Chennai for a whole week and it was amazing service by Aircel. They have a great customer care, try reaching them for help.

Nov 28, 2010

service veryvery bad

Please contact AIRCEL higher authorities at

www sodhi-solutions com
------
daily SMS ALERTS for Todays Sikh Punjabi Religious Events (Jantri Nanakshahi), sms SODSO SIKH to (+91)9246356765
------
daily SMS ALERTS for Todays Hindu Religious Events (Jantri Panchang), sms SODSO HINDU to (+91)9246356765
www sodhi-solutions com

Nov 23, 2010

Call History

Have you tried calling the customer care for this ?

Oct 12, 2010

Deducting Rs. 5/Day without customer's knowledge

On 8th of October an Aircel customer care executive called me and solved the said issue. Thanks to Aircel for acting immediately on my complaint.

Since the issue solved by the Aircel, I want to remove the complaint, but I don't know how to remove it, that's why I'm adding this through comment.

Thanks a lot to www.consumercomplaints.in team. You people are doing a great job.

I request the site moderator to remove the complaint or highlight it as "ISSUE SOLVED".

Thanks with regards.

Sittrarasu. S.

Sep 22, 2010

activation

I would suggest you to report this to the nearest Aircel store.

Sep 3, 2010

Dear Sir/Madam

This is Martin form chennai. i got a msg as thank you for subscribing friends zone, actuallly i did not subscribe for it, they charged 20 rupees for it..To unsubcribe call 570001(TollFree)

Aug 16, 2010

Out ging barred

I can imagine your situation, but there must be some technical issues, which will be fixed very soon.

Aug 2, 2010

giving Torcher

Try to get in touch with the Nodal officer of your area. He/she will help you in very possible way.

Jul 15, 2010

CUG Number was charged

You are a valued customer for Aircel and I believe will come out to help you in the best possible way. Just visit the nearest Aircel store in Chennai with all the details you have and report your issue. I am sure your matter would be solved easily.

Jul 13, 2010

FRIENDS ZONE IN AIRCEL

Promo calls and messages can be the reason for these activations when responded, try to get your DND service activated and get rid of this problem.

Jul 8, 2010

temple pack

Jun 22, 2010

they ask for too much of proofs

Considering the present scenario, Companies do have to follow certain rules which can’t be avoided. I don’t see any wrong in asking for proofs for a proper verification.

Jun 22, 2010

they ask for too much of proofs

Jun 16, 2010

Poor Service - TN Subscriber still gets roaming in Chennai (vice versa)

There must be some technical error, try visiting the nearest Aircel store and report it, you will get a solution for sure.
User20958

May 28, 2010

No action on written Complaint

I was called by Aircel person Prabhakar on 22nd May and told that he will look into it and get back. But still waiting for the call...

May 28, 2010

Unnecessary balance deductions

Well there is another option, try and visit the nearest Aircel store and report it there, I am sure you will get the best possible solution.

May 13, 2010

No action on written Complaint

I can understand your problem, this might have occurred by a matter of chance, try and visit the nearest Aircel store and try to sort it out. Good luck.

Anil