Aug 24, 2012

Slow 3G speed

I am from Chennai, I recently recharge Rs.128 3G pack. Ur service tell us that after 500 MB is used, the browsing speed become 128 kb/s. But from 3 days, the speed become so worst that I can't browse any page. Sometimes it work, but for the little snap of time.
So, plz help me in this situation.

Aug 23, 2012

Refund of security deposit

I have paid a security deposit of Rs.3000 to AIRCEL a year back for activating international roaming. I liked to withdraw the same by deactivating the roaming facility. I went to the aircel store in OMR, chennai and gave a letter. They promised me to send the cheque in 45 days. It's been more than 90 days and I have not received any cheque. Then I called customer care and enquired the same. The person informed me that no such process exist and they can deduct the bill from my deposit. I have agreed to that and sent a mail to the nodal officer.

After the bill came, I called customer care again and asked them to deduct the amount from deposit. They have not done yet and finally my out going calls are blocked. Its been 3 days my outgoing is barred and several complaints made day and night to activate my outgoing. They understood the problem, but not ready to help me. Finally today when I spoke to Customer care, then told me that there is no record of 3000 deposited in my aircel account.

I am an employee of scope international and I have all communication proof and compliant numbers with aircel. Is there any legal action that can be taken for this ever prolonging issue and not so useful customer service.

1-8340163455
1-9669679328

Gowtham R

Aug 22, 2012

Refund Overdue

I had a post-paid connection with Aircel which was surrended after my relocation to Hyderabad from Chennai.
An advance payment of INR 1200 which i had made is pending from Aircel. The customer care department informed that one has to WAIT for 60 days from date of disconnection (May) to initiate the refund process. The due date for that was mid-July.

I am still waiting.

I have sent more than 20 emails till date, and they respond by saying that the "concerned department" is looking into the matter.When i was a customer. I used to get repeated reminder calls for making the bill payment, even though I had given a standing instruction to debit my account. Why would you remind someone to pay, when they have undertaken to automatically make the payment on the due date?

Why is Aircel making me run and beg them for money which is anyway due to me? Is this common, or have i been specially chosen for this treatment?

And in each of their mails, they still refer me as " a valued customer, and that they desire for a long and fruitful relationship". Why do they copy and paste such empty words in their emails, when the service they provide tells a different story. It sounds like Indian Railways saying that they sincerely regret the inconvience caused by their train's delay. As if it makes any difference whatsover.

By the way, When i surrendered my earlier connection with Vodafone, it took me a year to get the refund of my security deposit.

Aug 15, 2012

Sim not activated

My aircel sim is not activated even after 24 hrs. It was said that it will get activated within 2 hrs.

Aug 15, 2012

Sim Card Rejected

I have been using Aircel sim since 2010.So far it was working good,but yesterday it displayed in my mobile that Sim card got crashed,Contact your provider.My Mobile no-9659953979
Sim No-89914210007402060559

Aug 8, 2012

Aircell Post Paid Billing Issue

This is santhoshkumar from chennai. Last six month before i get aircel post paid connection and also i used 5 months benefits of the 2G service also. upto last month billing i doesn't got any problem. last sunday (05th Augest 2012) i activated 3G services. while activating services the customer care executive told me that your service will be activated with in 24 hours. they infromed me please type START 3G and send to 121 your service will be activated and also you will get 250 MB free 3G data like i doned same thing then i can't confirmation after 2 hours after that i used to browse. Yesterday eveing i tried to cal to my friend the recording voice from aircel informed that your out going call facilities will be barred due to you are exceed the credit limit. then i got shocked then i called to customer care they are said that your usage exceed the limt ur non payment amount of this month will be Rs.3467/-. then i asked to customer care representative i never used this much data then how can this much charge will come. and also i activated 3G data services monthly rental will Rs.399 for 2 GB. while activating they informed me upto 2 GB you will get 3.1 MBPs once you reached the 2 GB limit your plan automatically changed to 2G. this same procedure every months repeatedly will happen like this they informed and also i wish to inform you that my credit limt will be Rs.1250/- only if reached 750 - 800 usually they used to infrom you are reached near to the credit limt. please make interim payment like. now the amount will be Rs.3467/- still they are never infromed simply disconnected my outgoing services. i compliant that people they simple refused my words. After one hour i called yesterday night around 9.30 PM(7th Auguest 2012) i asked the balance details they informed me that your payable amount will be Rs.3867/-. then i got shocked because from evening 5.45 PM onwards my out going cal facilities will be withdrawn by aircell then how its possible. i that customer care executive they never told any suggesting and clarification. then i gone to sleep today morning at 7.45 AM (8th Auguest 2012) i called customer care executives and asked the satatus while calling i used to asked the billing status they infromed me that ur un billed amount will be Rs.3987/-. The same billing problem arising i aske dthat people y like this you peolple r doing. the executive never told any reason they simple escaped. in this situation what i can do please guide me. I need to file the case to Aircel. kindly suggest me the route.

Santhoshkumar.A
Chennai

Jul 25, 2012

Online Top - up

I have re-charged my aircel mobile number 9841462763 on 17/07/2012 through online using my Andhra bank debit card for Rs. 68/- (Rupees Sixty Eight Only).

Till date my number been not recharged, but the amount been deducted in my account on the same day.

For Past One week i have contacted aircel personal care officials on 198 and also reached them personally at Chennai (Tambaram aircel webworld), where i have not received any positive response.

G. Raji

Jul 21, 2012

online recharge

I have recharge through online for mobile number.the amount has been deducted for transaction and amount not credit to mobile no.two times happen like this for my two account .first transaction failure on 01/07/2012 using vijaya bank 380201141000614.second times also same problem using sbi 30440411267.they not giving clear details about this in customer care........
customer name :anusha
phone no:9941165566

Jul 11, 2012

Less My Money

I am Aircel custoemr i using Aircel Mobile No 9941130932. one day no reasonable immedaiately less Rs.462.
i called customer care no of times and contact aircel officers many times through mail also no body give the proper reasons
aircel no one fraud comapany.plz dont advise to use Aircel very carefull.finaly i loss my money.
plz friend aware about the this type of cheating company plz check always your balance otherwise cheating people cheat your money

Jul 4, 2012

frustrating process by Aircel

This is Ganesh babu from Chennai velachery,
On 23rd of june I bought a new 3G dongle from velachery aircel centre, i submitted the photo copy of my driving license and my passport sized photo, within 10 days my service has been barred and i asked customer care and they told your address proof hasn't been verified yet so resubmit the proof again, i re submitted my address proof id proof and passport sized photo in same velachery aircel centre by 3rd of july, they activated the service agin, but now i got a call from aircel while i am browsing and asked for my address details i told them the details, now they are telling that we did not get ur address details yet so submit your details again in aircel centre, it seems that they are mocking me, even it is not a mobile phone to carry and be online anytime anywhere, the verification process of aircel is frustrating, they didn't call my alternate mobile number for verification. but again and again asking to submit address proof, what is the resoluion for this? if they bar my data card again i will migrate to any other service.
my 3G device number 9094784211
my mobile number 9094946820

Jun 27, 2012

Rs.5/- charged daily - DISNEY PACK for the past 3 months

Every day Rs.5/- charged towards DISNEY PACK for the past 3 months. I have made complaint no.1-8639337036. whereas no response for the complaint and still been debited to my account. Request you to refund all the charges towards diney pack made to my account.

Jun 23, 2012

Plans dint yet changed in few numbers

Hi sir,
my mobile number is 9710125516.. As im very much interested in aircel and all my family members are using aircel.. i had much transactions in my aircel and im using my aircel number from 4 to 5 years.. my number is demo card. as we are selling and recharging much number in shop, they had changed tariff of all other much numbers but they still dint changed the tariff of my mobile number.. mine call rates are going in aircel to aircel 30p, other number 50p and messages getting charged .. but the new tariff dint yet changed in my number to aircel to aircel 10p, other no.30p and 200 local and national messages are free .. but they dint yet changed my tariff.. i request you to please take an action over it and change my demo card tariff to new tariff.. i asked regarding this to aircel but they are not responding to it. my mobile number is 9710125516.. please help to change my tariff and i will be happy with using aircel..
tamils

Jun 20, 2012

Neeyum nanum pack deactivated

My aircel number (9524046553) is a neeyum naanum pack sim. from yesterday onwards my neeyum naanum pack was deactivated. since last 2 years i use this number only.but yesterday , customer care representative said ur neeyum naanum pack is deactivated and JLT TP pack is activated. i use this num becoz of neeyum naanum pack only.
is there any chance to reactivate my neeyum naanum pack?
Pls any one reply me to my mail id( [email protected]).

Jun 18, 2012

Airtel to Aircel

Recently I initiated porting my mobile number from airtel to aircel, The Salesmen were promised me the porting time (down time ) will not take more than two hours, but it's been morethan 9 hrs, my phone is dead. this is one of my crucial number. I may get lot of business calls, why these guys are giving false promise, i don't know, airtel had disabled my sim but aircel failed to enable my sim.

Jun 5, 2012

AIRCEL CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS VERY VERY POOR

aircel collect the charge at 30 rupees for signature tone activation.
But till now not activated my request signature tone.YOUR CUSTOMER SUPPORT EXECUTIVE TOLD YOUR SIGNATURE TONE IS CURRENTLY ACTIVATED CONDITION.YOUR EXECUTIVE NOT SUPPORT IN MY COMPLAINT. RESPONSE IS VERY POOR.KINDLY PLEASE ACTIVATE IN REQUEST SIGNATURE TONE (OR )REFUND IN MY AMOUNT IMMEDIATELY.

May 29, 2012

Myaccount login

Hello everyone,

Am an Aircel Post Paid customer from the last month. Tried to pay my bill using the link https://auth.aircel.com/aircel/jsp/LoginSelfcare.jsp. I can enter my credentials, but can't see my account. Just throwing an error as "Unable to process/retrieve your request now.Please try again". Am seeing this error from the last month end.

I tried bulk times to short the issue by using forget password options. But, no use.I have send the mail to aircel service but no response.

Dear Aircel, please short the issue soon.

May 29, 2012

Outgoing Disconnected

With regards to enabling outgoing facility for both of my numbers, I have been holding Aircel account for more than 6 years and the bill amounts have been paid regularly. Though, there is credit limit of 1500, all of a sudden; outgoing facility has been disconnected. I understand there is an outstanding payment of 207 Rupees. I am not sure about this one time payment, when I checked with all your customer services associates; they are not able to find out the why it has been charged hence requested us to lodge a complaint. The complaint has been lodged more than 2 times and there is no single response any of the teams.I am deeply concerned and worried about the service that you guys provide. I have been trying for the past 4 hours for enabling the numbers. The worst part, aircel having to as pay absolutely nothing in the form manners or even a gesture of apology for their inefficiency and incompetency.
baijusethulal

May 28, 2012

unsubscribe aircel music connect

I have not subscribed the Aircel music connect service .But without any information for the past month i lost 30 rupees from my account . i need to unsubscribe Aircel music connect service immediately .And charged amount repayed to my account.my Ph.
Number is 8907035203.plz take an immediate action.

Baiju c.s

No: +91 7401577484

I activated 3G by sending 3G to 121,
and i recharged for Rs.67 3G 250mb high speed data plan,
but i could not use 250mb data IN 3G SPEED,
whenever i change my network to HSPA/3G from EDGE/2G it is either not registering on 3G or it is not
giving 3G speed downloading, it gives only 9.5kbps if it luckily got registered on 3G

Is this their unlimited 3G plan ?

I called for customer care for 3 times they did not help me and now they not attending my call
whenever i call them,

Is this a customer care service ?

So Please help me....

May 24, 2012

Aircel epayment made but not reflecting in my account.

Greetings,

I have paid my bill Rs.1200 through aircel online and payment channel is billdesk, but it is not reflecting in my account. I received an SMS from ICICI stating 1200 has been paid through aircel billdesk and when i checked with Aircel customer care they denied the same. Need update how to proceed.

Name : Anand J
PH:no : 9841374450.

Anand J

May 21, 2012

i want incoming call log of current month

dear sir/madam
i am using aircel no 9710420463 prepaid. i want incoming call log of current month.so please kindly process my request and send this to my email id [email protected] u

complaints

Two week back i got one post paid connection number is 9841887888 but that number already used some one and they gave another number that number is 9941444055 but still now not activated this number. They also didn't return my money.
can you please resolved at the earliest.

please contact this number - 9841211101 / 9551444400

V.Gopi

Mobile number not recharged

I recharged my mobile number:8883965565 on 23/03/2012.The amount was debited from my account but my mobile number was not recharged.

May 19, 2012

plan tariff not yer got changed as per aircel promises..

Im suffering a big problem with 2g gprs.. Even it my demo card which use to be distributed to retailers and in that number my aircel to aircel call rate are going 30p per min but instead other demo number gives aircel to aircel 10p per min... Aircel to other mobile it costing 50p per min for me but in other demo cards aircel to other it costing 30p per min.. In my munber local and national are not free i need to put sms booster but in other demo cards there is free sms.. Regarding this i had gave my number to distributors to change the tariff but replied that they had provided the number in aircel company for the tariff change but i still dint yet got on my new tariff.. All other numbers has been changed to new tariff but why they dint change my number to the new 10p tariff.. Please change my aircel demo card number into new tariff.. Regarding this i had contacted many times to customer carrs and even the assistance but there is no proper reply and no changes in internet service and as well as the call rate services And please resolve me this gprs problem and democard call rates and sms free problem soon and please me a feedback regarding this as sooon as possible...!!! My aircel demo card number is:- 9710125516 from chennai... Please solve my problems..

May 16, 2012

simcard not working

DEAR SIR/ MADAM,

My aircel Number is 9551493481. My number was not working in last week from still now.
i dont know why my number not working. i had contact customer care they told id proof is wrong. then i can handed over the correct id proof on 10.05.2012 , but they are not take any action. still now my number was not working.

Pls do the needful.