May 16, 2012

Unauthorised deduction from aircel

i m using aircel for three years it was going well. But since this week unusual deduction from my aircel account. customer care is so worst that they not provided exact reason.. So far 80 Rupees (45 + 35 ) twice deducted huge deduction in my ac.Next time, I cant even recharge in fear to get amount deduction. Pls help me in this case.
----------------------------------

Karthik. S
(9710848625)

Apr 25, 2012

CHEATING / FROUD

For the past 12 hours my number not in use without my knowledge service provider fail to provide information....

Even after bill paid they are not realizing my line for the past 4hours
After cancellation of CRBT( CALLER TUNE) they are charging me every month bill, if ask they are saying that it wont reflect in the next month bill, we will repay the amount in the next month bill, but nothing happen, they again & again it was reflecting in my mobile. Even customer care they are treating very badly.

I stop paying my bill for taking my complaint as serious, but they keep on calling for paying the bill, but no response for my complaint.

Because of this issue i fail to get the payment from my client, because of communication gape...

Vikram
Chennai
User719524

Apr 19, 2012

I need demo card

Sir i need one aircel demo card as im a retailer i need demo card which has a2a 10 paise and other mobil 40paise and free sms.. Can u please provide me a demo card

Apr 19, 2012

No responce from customer care for change of demo tariff

My demo number is 9710125516 from chennai (poonamallee area near sannerkuppam).. And I have gave a complain regarding to change my demo tariff to an new tariff which has provided to all other numbers but they dint yet changed to my number in the call rates of aircel to aircel 10p,other mobil 30p and daily free 200 messages local and national... I got message from aircel today that i.e., dear customer, your concern as per reference number 1-8149237151 has been resolved on 19/4/2012. Please call 198 to know detail..so i contacted and asked for the detail they are telling that im already in demo plan only and they are not giving proper response regarding this and they are not changing the tariff of my aircel demO number.. Please give a response and change my demo tariff. And im even suffering alot problem in internet of very slow 2G internet service.. I last recharged of rs.98 for internet pack and its too too too slow internet i have ever seen. Please give me the new tariff plan and change my demo tariff to new tariff it as soon as possible and solve the 2G internet problem also... Im very satisfied with aircel but regarding this problem im not satisfied with aircel and even with aircel demo sims.. I kindly request you to get me rid from these problems...

Apr 18, 2012

Demo card tariff not changed and too slow 2G internet

Im suffering a big problem with 2g gprs.. Even it my demo card which use to be distributed to retailers and in that number my aircel to aircel call rate are going 30p per min but instead other demo number gives aircel to aircel 10p per min... Aircel to other mobile it costing 50p per min for me but in other demo cards aircel to other it costing 30p per min.. In my munber local and national are not free i need to put sms booster but in other demo cards there is free sms.. Regarding this i had gave my number to distributors to change the tariff but replied that they had provided the number in aircel company for the tariff change but i still dint yet got on my new tariff.. All other numbers has been changed to new tariff but why they dint change my number to the new 10p tariff.. Please change my aircel demo card number into new tariff.. Regarding this i had contacted many times to customer carrs and even the assistance but there is no proper reply and no changes in internet service and as well as the call rate services And please resolve me this gprs problem and democard call rates and sms free problem soon and please me a feedback regarding this as sooon as possible...!!! My aircel demo card number is:- 9710125516 from chennai... Please solve my problems..

Apr 12, 2012

money debited for what i didnt activate and refund was promised. But they cheated me.

I used pocket internet and used internet. I downloaded games from waptrick.com. Those games were free as stated by that website. But aircel charged me 198 rs for 4 games and told me that the amount will be refunded in 48 hours when i filed a complaint. I waited and the amount wasn't credited. When i contacted again, they told me they can't do anything. Its not them who charged me. Its the website. Please take action on aircel.

Apr 3, 2012

3G Deactivation

I am a regular internet user,as I am a student so I used my mobile phone for using internet mostly by using the gprs service provided by the network I am using.I am an aircel user.
As few weeks ago aircel provided 3g service in our state,so I decided to use it,so for activating 3g on my phone I send "start 3g" to 121 after asking the customer care of aircel,
so after sending the sms 3g hd been activated on my number,
on 31st may I decided to recharge my number with 98/- Pocket internet pack as it's validity was going to finished by next day(I had it while using 3g),
so I sent again "stop 3g" to 121 to deactivate the 3g service as it was said by the customer care the we can't recharge with pocket internet pack of 98/- If there's 3g is activated.
After sending the the sms I got a sms from 121 that my request is under process,I sent the sms at midnight after 12(I forgot the correct time),I thought there must be some network problem that is why I'M not getting the conformation sms,so I went to sleep thinking that till morning I'LL get the conformation sms,
next day while checking my inbox,I found I have not got the conformation sms of deactivating 3g,
next day on 1st june,not thinking too much about it I went for recharging my aircel sim card with pocket internet pack,
near about 11.30 am I tried to recharge via easy recharge from a shop,but I got a sms "your request to recharge 98 inr cannot be processed at this time."
It was because of the 3g service activated on my number as it's not deactivated till that time,
so I decided to complain about this on the complain number 198 of aircel,after telling them my problem,they told me that my problem will be solved in 24 hours and told me to wait 24 hours,
I waited 24 hours,but I dint get the conformation sms of deactivating of 3g activated on my number,
I called at 198 again,telling them about my problem they told me to wait again 24 hours,
but after waiting 24 hours,nothing happened,3g was still activated on my number,I called them again,but this time I tried half and hours to get the line,after that I got the line and ask them why 3g is still activated there in my number after complaining also 3 times,
but they dint talk with me nicely just tried to ignore me,.......

today is 6th may and 3g is still activated on my number,
sir I want justice,why 3g is still activated on my number after doing the process of deactivating it and complaining at customer care also.I am a student,and I cannot waste my time everyday on calling customer care hours by hours asking why my request of deactivating 3g is ignored by them,
I just want it to deactivate soon

Mar 31, 2012

Too much slow internet

I have complained many times about Pocket internet in aircel customer care but there is no response regarding the resolution for internet. I did recharge of rs.98 net pack in my mobil number serious is 97101 *****.. Its an service provider demo card number to retailer.. This aircel has very very slow and poor internet ever in 2g.. If i open google website in vodafone it opens in 5seconds but aircel takes nearly 2 to 3mins to open the page please take a resolution for this big problem

Mar 27, 2012

unknown call from a number

i keep getting calls from an unknown mobile number. he repeatedly calls.
the following is the mobile number of that unknown person:

can it be stopped??

Mar 21, 2012

Excessive charging

To start with, its a displeasure being with any mobile service providers. Everybody fleeces and takes the customers for a ride. People are cheated. Excess charges, rude behaviour, improper solution, sticking to their point and not ready to listen to customers' woes are a few among many issues I have faced with Aircel.

This February, I had requested to activate 3g. I called the customer care to confirm and was informed about that I will be in demo period for 2 weeks with a max download data of 250 mb. This was on Feb 11. I, promptly, called the customer care on 25th and asked them to put me on to the 202 pack that has a max download data of 500 mb.

I got the shock of my life when I saw the bill. I was charged for the data during this demo period. When I called the customer care, I was told that it was their mistake and they would adjust the charges in the forthcoming bills. I informed my bill amount does not cross Rs.400 each month and I have to wait for another 4 months to get this adjusted. I said I would rather not pay the entire amount and just pay for the services alone that I used. The executive took a complaint and in a day or two, I received a call from Aircel informing me that I used the services and I was supposed to pay. The executive says this demo period was applicable only for first time activations and not for second time activations. That was news to me in the first place. The executive said 3g was first activated last April. That was when it stuck and I said, I received a promotional sms from Aircel stating 3g was activated free of cost. Later, when the customer care called me to confirm, I straight away refused saying how can this be activated without even asking me. I told I was not interested in using 3g at that moment and asked them to deactivate it for which they said I have to call another number for deactivating. I asked why should I call when I did not even request for the service.

No customer in Aircel will have first time activation since If you have a 3g enabled handset, 3g would have been activated already by Aircel. The demo period is an eye wash, just to lure people. Customer care would not inform us about the activation before hand. Why is there no transparency? Cheating customers have become the walk of life.

The complaint is still active and they are not ready to hear to my woes and want me to pay it. People, beware of Aircel.

Mar 13, 2012

PORT

AIRCEL NOT ALLOWED TO GO OTHER NETWORKS I PAID FULL AMOUNT BILL AND UNBILL ALSO. AIRCEL ALWAYS REJECTED (MORE THAN THERE TIMES) THIS IS MY NO'S - 9551433777 / 9551258777 / 9551250777 / 9551433777 AND I CALLED SO MANY TIMES IN CUSTOMER CARE 57777(AIRCEL) BUT THEY SAID U GO AIRCEL OFFICE AND GIVE A COMPLIANT AFTER I WENT THEY OFFICE ALSO THEY U CALL CUSTOMER CARE AND GIVE A COMPLIANT. I DNT KNOW WHERE WHICH AIRCEL OFFICE I WANT TO GO I VISIT MORE THAN 10 AIRRCEL OFFICES AND MORE THAN 10 TIME CALLED THEY CUSTOMER CARE.(KEEP IN MIND MY OUTGOING CALLS ALSO CUT) WHERE I GO AND GIVE A COMPLIANT ABOUT THIS .. PLZ HELP ME. I WANT TO COME OUT THIS COMPANY.
khan

Mar 13, 2012

aircel friendzone

aircel friendzone was activated to my number 8686085094.deactivate the service soon

Mar 1, 2012

Lost my mobile along with CIM

Hi Sir/Aircel Customer Care,

I have lost my mobile along with aircel CIM, please block my incoming & outgoing calls immediatly.

My mobile number is +91-9841616964

Madhusudhanan

Feb 20, 2012

Prepaid Connection disconnected with out any notification

I have taken the AIRCEL postpaid connection in july/august 2011 from an AIRCEL dealer in chennai , as I am resident of Andhrapradesh i don't have any Tamilnadu address proof ,so while getting the connection itself i asked the Excecutive about this then they said said to submit the AP address proof and write the present address in the registration form so that u'll get the bill and other communications to that address....around 4 to 5 months went fine and then I changed my postpaid connection to prepaid connection at thoraipakkam AIRCEL service center and again gave my AP address proof at that time too it took 3 to 4 days for the migration and then after a month or so they disconnected my number even with out any information , when i tried to caontact the care people they are telling to submit chennai address proof,which is not possible for me and I would like to inform you that i didn't gave any of chennai address proof while talking the postpaid connection and even i gave my Andhrapradesh address(permanent address)
proof while converting from postpaid to prepaid too, I demand an clear explanation on this and also why u have
temporarily deactivated my number-7299995599 even without any notification ,although I had balance(around 120 rs/-) in that
number

Feb 20, 2012

my sim card lost, so block sim card

I lost my mobile in bus (23c) , so block the sim card

Feb 15, 2012

deactivate

i had lost my cell approximately 3.00 pm on 15 feb 2012. so, kindly deactivate the sim immediately.
My Cell No is 9710508839.
With regards,
A.Hari.
(15.2.2012)

Feb 14, 2012

outgoing facility barred

im shaam,

i use a 9551828883 and its a prepaid no , i had received a message that i had to submit address proof and Id proof even having submitted

as i had bought this to the shop vendor when i had being bought this sim, last thursday (9th jan 2012) i had gone to velachery

aircel office submited all the reqd docs, my outgoing facilility had got barred on the same day when i had submitted my all my reqd docs,

for this i have been communicating aircel customer care to release my outgoing facility they stated it would get activated in 2 hours 4 hrs one

day , 24 hrs nothing has happened, i have had called more than 20 times , see i need to make some official calls , what do i do now...

Shaam

Feb 10, 2012

Not refunding me the deposit

On Jan 21st I converted my above mentioed number from Postpaid to Prepaid and I was suppose to get a refund for the deposite paid which is 500.00 rs. I was told it would not take 10-15 days to get the refund check. However, the customer care people does not want to resolve my issue and now saying it would take 40 days. Where on eartth it take 40 days to give my money back ???? I tried calling their customer service 5 times and the charged me .50 for every 3 minutes. I don't know what type of god damn service they have to charge their own customers for the toll free call. I want to teach them a lesson so that in future others can get good service. They don't respect on calls so I would request you to review the call if you get the recordings. I hope this will be resolved within 24 hrs.
User662023

Feb 2, 2012

about balance

Am rekha am usin aircel my no s 9710409783 , and am usin samsung 3G mobile i didnt browse but ur side u have taken rs. 49 ........ for wat usage u have taken tat
User651952

Jan 19, 2012

9710296308 statement

please send statment of received calls for the month of january- 2012 for my number 9710296308 to my mail id [email protected]

Jan 9, 2012

Signal rpblem

I'm Sukumar Balakrishnan from Brainstorm group, chennai - on Nov 2011 we changed our CUG / Mobile service from Airtel to Aircel due to our team raised some issues. actually we disconnected our 7 relationship with Airtel.
In the past 45 days - i made a 100 communication to Aircel / Aircel Team / Sales Manager about this signal issues via Emails and Phone calls.

still now have the same signal problem.

Dear friends, don't take aircel connected for your mobile phones.

Sukumar Balakrishnna
+91 9840728699

Dec 21, 2011

aircel 3G

recently I am using new samsung GT S5360 ,but aircel customer service is very worst

I called many times to activate 3G the answer

no responsible answer from aircel

A.Suria Ramalingam
User620217

Dec 1, 2011

unwanted calls

sometime work do and bike, sleeping time more than disturbance Pl avoid unwanted calls

Nov 27, 2011

unwanted sms

my num is 90940081813 plz dont disturb unwanted sms

Aug 16, 2011

SUBSCRIBING THEMSELVES AND TAKE CHARGE FROM MY BALANCE

RESPECTED SIR,

FIRST TIME AM POSTING MY COMPLAINT HERE.
SIR MYSELF HAVING AN AIRCEL MOBILE NUMBER. I BOUGHT THIS LAST MONTH ONLY. FIRST I RECHARGE IT FOR 150. I USED LOT SUDDENLY THEY DEDUCTED THE AMOUNT OF RS.30 FOR SUBSCRIBING DAILY BAGAVATH GEETHA MESSAGES BY SMS. I SPOKE WITH CUSTOMER CARE AND SAID THAT I DIDNT SUBSCRIBE FOR THIS YOU DEDUCTED MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT. PERSON TOLD THAT IT WILL BE REFUNDED SOON. BUT THEY DIDNT TILL TODAY.
WHEN THE BALANCE IS VERY LESS I RECHARGED AGAIN FOR 140 FULL TALK TIME.
LAST WEEK AGAIN THEY DEDUCTED RS.30 FOR SUBSCRIBING MATRIMONIAL SERVICE. BUT I DIDNT SUBSCRIBE THAT. DAY BEFORE YESTERDAY AGAIN THEY DEDUCTED RS.30 BUT I DONT KNOW THE REASON.
I CANT CONNECT WITH CUSTOMER CARE PROPERLY. AFTER MORE RECORDED OPTIONS IT ASKS ME IF YOU WANT TO SPEAK WITH OUR CUSTOMER CARE PRESS 9 I DID IT BUT THE ANSWER COMES NO RESPONSE FROM YOUR SIDE TRY AFTER SOME TIMES. YESTERDAY I TRIED TWO TIMES. BOTH THE TIMES SAME RESULTS ONLY CAME.
WHEN I ASK WITH THE RETAILER HE ASKED ME TO GO TO AIRCEL CUSTOMER CARE DIRECTLY.

THIS NINETY RUPEES DOEST NT MATTER FOR ME. BUT WHEN I THINK THAT A COMPANY CHEATED ME I AM GETTING MUCH ANGRY AGAINST THEM. SO MANY POOR PEOPLES USING AIRCEL IF THEY CHARGE WITH THEM LIKE THIS THEY WILL SUFFER ALOT.

PLEASE TAKE NECESSARY ACTION AGAINST THEM.

I HOPE YOU CAN UNDERSTAND ABOUT MY FEELINGS.

LOKESH