Arunaa28

Sep 2, 2017

Unsubscribe spot boye and games club

My mobile number is 9941953091 and I want to unsubscribe the games club and spot boye which is subscribed without my concern.

Sep 1, 2017

Payment successful - transaction not mapped

Dear Shwetha,
Thanks for reaching out to us. Please share your Aircel mobile no. so that our team can get back to you.
Aircel Social media Team
Shwetha Gopalakrishnan

Aug 30, 2017

Payment successful - transaction not mapped

I paid on time. Payment is successful. Transaction not mapped to Aircel

Date of payment done: 30-07-2017

Amount of payment: Rs 969.00

Transaction details: 1260903830

Mode of payment: ICICI online payment

Amt paid to: Aircel cellular Ltd

Aug 18, 2017

Dear Nas Banu,

We hope your issue has been resolved.Kindly feel free to write to us at [email protected] for any further assistance on this matter.

Aug 18, 2017

Dear Gnana,

Anirban Bhattacharjee

Aug 17, 2017

Unwanted full songs download pack subscription

Aircel keeps on deducting my money thru unwanted subscription of packs every other day and I have to call the customer care at 121 and get my money back and unsubscribe. Its happening off late and I am tired of this. I have been using aircel since 6 years now and I request to kindly stop this or else i would have to switch to some network . The customer care representatives do not speak in English even if I chose the option for English in the IVR. Please help me in getting my 10 INR back in the last two days and get this pack unsubsc
ribed. And I don't want any packs to be subscripted in my phone number in future . In case I want that I can do it myself as and when I see offers in my message box.

Aug 11, 2017

Dear S.Yuva ,

Hi RamKrishnan1597,

We would like to inform you that the amount of Rs 431 will be reversed on your number and the same will be posted within 48 working hrs.

Dear Nas Banu,

Thanks for sharing your concern with us. To deactivate any VAS service, you can just type STOP and send it to 155223 OR you can call on our toll-free number 155223.

Dear Gnana,

Nas Banu

Aug 6, 2017

Subscribing to unwanted services

I have not subscribedone to any services from Aircell. But I'm continuously receiving msgs that I have subscribed to various services like Sohail book 35, aircel songs.. etc. I don't want them and I would like to stop them. But I don't know how to.. pls help and stop doing like this.
Gnana Prakash104

Aug 5, 2017

please deactivate tinytv and unlimited videos

i didn't activated tinytv and unlimited videos.but message is coming that i have activated tinytv and unlimited videos please deactivate that ASAP

Dear Customer (Kurubala82),

We verified your account and have found that the download request (for the VAS FSD and DMSDEW35) has been initiated from your end through WAP mode on 29/07/2017 & 30/7/2017. Hence, the charges are found to be correct and hence we regret to inform you that we are unable to pass any waiver in this regard.

Dear Customer(absarusain.m),

We would like to inform you that we have verified and found that we are yet to receive MCH request from the recipient operator. Hence we request you to re-raise the same to process the MNP.

Hi RamKrishnan1597,

We are forwarding your concern to the team. Meanwhile, kindly share an alternate number in order to assist you better.

Dear Customer(absarusain.m),

We are forwarding your concern to the team. Please allow us some time to get back to you.

Dear Customer (Kurubala82),

Dear S.Yuva,

Recharge refund

Dear Customer (Aruki25),

We would like to inform you that the number shared by you (9677972594) is already disconnected at our end due to non-payment of the bill. So, we request you to pay the bill (ignore if already paid) by visiting any Aircel store nearby (in person) since you will not be able to pay for the same via online (or via any other method).

Also, we request you to contact the respective bank for reversal of the debited amount in case of transaction failure.

RamKrishnan1597

Aug 2, 2017

Good morning
I am Ramakrishnan
My aircel number is 9710100119
I disconnected this number in Spencer plaza Aircel Customer showroom in Chennai
They processed my disconnection request but still now bill payment is coming and number not disconnected
So kindly made immediate action for this and quick help for me
absarusain.m

Jul 31, 2017

mnp from aircel to jio

Hi, This is Absar Usain. I have been trying to port out my aircel number 9941325398 to jio.I checked the status with jio customercare they said my request has been rejected. I gave MNP port out request on 28/07/2017 I have validity till 15 days. I request you to response me back at the earliest as soon as my network change I am looking to use internet on my jio number. Please do the needful.
Mobile number: 9941325398 UPC: DT856787
Alternate Contact number - 7358002981
Please feel free to mail me - [email protected]
Kurubala82

Jul 31, 2017

Deducting amount for VAS without subscription

My aircel prepaid no is 9841990169. From last one week my mobile service provider (aircel) deducting the amount for subscribing this and that but I haven't subscribed anything. Simply they are deducting and the msg. And they sent me the msg if you wanna to unsubscribe send 155223. Even I sent the msg I received, you are not subscribed any VAS. Pthen I don't know why they are deducted. This was happened so many times before also. Please don't do this third level business.
If nothing will happen against my complaint better I switch over another service provider.
S.Yuva

Jul 29, 2017

Unwanted subscription

I did not subscribe why am i charged rs 5 for renewed full song download pack this is 3 rd time im charged for nothing dont do this anymore please if this happens again i will deactive the sim card pls stop my subscription pay my 5 rs 😠😠

Aruki25

Jul 27, 2017

Recharge refund

Bill payment for my aircel no has been failed bt amount detected and iIdidn't get my refund

Jul 25, 2017

Recharge not done but amount deducted

Dear Customer(Arunachalam15),

We hope that our team got in touch with you and shared all the requisite information.