Jul 12, 2010

Lost Mobile-Block the Sim Card

I have lost my mobile on 8th july 2010.Please block the sim card.The mobile number is
9841167869.

Rama Parthasarthy
User81929

Jul 12, 2010

FRIENDS ZONE IN AIRCEL

Dear Sir/Madam

This is suganya form chennai. Last month (June'10) approx June First week, i got a msg as thank you for subscribing friends zone, actuallly i did not subscribe for it, they charged 30 rupees for it.. i tried for CC to complain but its always busy. Then again June last week they charged 30 rupees for friends zone.i dont know why they are doing like, i am fedup in trying to CC.
Now again yeserday( 11th july) they charged 30 rupees for friends zone. all my balance are going like this.
what can i do how to get rid of it.i am planning to change to some other network other than Aircel, no proper customer service from aircel.

Please give an alternate help for this, please reach me at [email protected]

Jul 7, 2010

temple pack

i recieved a message that temple pack has been activated in your mobile.......i dont know how it has been activated....make it deactivate as soon as possible........if you are making unneccessary charges means i will inform to your head office.......

Jun 19, 2010

they ask for too much of proofs

I lost my mobile in an accident when i went to spencer aircel centre they ask that your name only is there only he has to come orelse have a letter from him and give your proof too.

Jun 15, 2010

Poor Service - TN Subscriber still gets roaming in Chennai (vice versa)

I am using an airce number with series 98651 ***** for more than 5 years in chennai and the worst thing is that I still get roaming network being displayed since its a tamilnadu circle number.... where as its not like differen circle (Chennai and TN) in other Networks.... Since my number comes as a roaming network in chennai I am not able to get incoming and outgoing properly. My phone will have fulll tower yet my mobile will not be reachable....

I have talked to ndal officer of Aircel too regarding this but yet no proper response....

can any one provide the proper solution...? whom to contact

May 25, 2010

Unnecessary balance deductions

Aircel prepaid service, which i consumed recently based upon the growth of the company seem to be faked and still the worst in providing support and services. In aircel prepaid, we've GPRS facility which is accessed in the name of "POCKET INTERNET" when we utilise this service, the speed level of net access is pathetic when compared with other services like Airtel/Docomo!
COMPLAINT:
I was curious to make use of this service and logged into these 'POCKET INTERNET' and when i was browsing it took me to the homepage where we find Game downloads etc. Though i thought it was a good utility provided. I subscribed Game downloads @ Rs.5/- And i used this GPRS service only twice but still date i get charged Rs.5 whenever there's balance in my mobile. And whenever i call upon the "Customer Service" it is another pathetic support that Aircel has. Truly worthless! They don't even understand my query and say "Dont worry sir, i'll take your complaint!" Even though i didn't even explain my issue, they try to end the call! I'm very dissatisfied with Aircel and i'm going to change my service provider but i feel so worse that there's only an option to 'Subscribe' but i cant Unsubscribe!!! How so cheap? If they want Rs.5 everyday, why do they beg like this...? Fraud service. THERE'S NO SUPPORT TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE AND AM SICK OF CALLING aircel customer service!

May 22, 2010

deactivated my connection

I am Magesh kumar .My aircel no 9710946872. 22.05.10 12 noon my connection deactivated without information to me. Also i am unable to call even customer care. The aircel people having no common sense regarding how a customer can call customer care ,If they blocked his connection.I informed the problem to customer care . Still 22.05.10 ( 10 PM ) my connection not activated. It shows the negligence of aircel people. I am totally upset about Aircel.

If Aircel ask me regarding their service i vote will be POOR...............
User20958

May 11, 2010

No action on written Complaint

I have requested for change of plan for my two cell numbers on 26th Dec 2009 to move from current plan to move it to PPS225 plan. Since billing cycle was starting from 26th Dec 2009 the executive mentioned that it will effect the change from next cycle starting 26th Jan 2010. Change requested was as follows:

Ph Number 9841400435
1. Change of Plan to PPS225
2. Remove STD top up
3. Enable pocket Internet (Rs 99)

Ph Number 9094005905
1. Change of Plan to PPS225
2. Remove STD top up

In Jan, Only plan was changed to PPS225 for 9841400435 and rest of action was not done. A written complaint was given and accepted by service desk at Perungudi office of Aircel with an assurance that:

1. Plan will be changed as requested.
2. backdated refund will be done.

On generation of the bill on 26th April 2010, no action has been taken by the firm yet. I have the copy of the acceptance of the complaint.

Please raise help me to get my issue addressed.

I can be reached on +91 98414 00435 or [email protected]

Vivek Katriar

May 7, 2010

Deactivate my prepaid number

Dear Sir /Madam,

This is to inform you that my mobile with number 9941404775 is missing. I would kindly request you to block this prepaid sim card of mine to prevent misuse. Please take necessary action immediately. Awating to hear from you.

Your's Sincerely,

Bala.V

May 4, 2010

Caller tune charges

Hi..on 11th april 2010 early morning 4:47 AM (Why this time, becaz we are in sleep mode so we never no what happened!!!!!!) i got a message from aircel that i been charged 30 rupees for using caller tune...but i never used caller tune...even i hate this caller tune option...Then morning i came to know there was 30 rupees less in my balance. I called customer center...one great guy came on line..initially he told me that i have used caller tune for the past 30 days...later i asked the proof..then he was quiet..then he told me that they offered me without any prior information by deducting Rs30 (!!!!!!). Then he told me the way how to deactivate.I did in the same way the caller tune deactivated...But what happend to the deducted amount !!!!!!..This things are happening to everyone...as most of the people never think about balance many time. So guys dont sleep in the night to follow this kind of things :-):-):-)

Apr 29, 2010

very very bad service

very very bad service in aircel chennai

Apr 26, 2010

receiving message

Hai sir/Madam,

I am Theresa, using Aircel for more than 3 years at the same number. I didn't sent any message to aircel for activate the daily picture message. But recently i am receiving the Picture Message. Now i want to de-activate the picture message via message. I have tried to customer care for many times, but there was no response. If u don't give me the solution, i will change to some other mobile service.

Apr 24, 2010

Neeyum Naanum Pack

I bought neeyum naanum pack 3 months ago. The calls between sim1 to sim2 is 10 paise as per the plan. But calls made from sim2 to sim1 is costing 1 rupee. i register complaint through customer care and also i vistited aircel cellcity. they said it will be cleared within 2 day. Still i didnt receive any response. I have been waiting for 3 months.

Apr 22, 2010

Worst service from Aircel.

I am using aircel for past 5+ years. I have asked for a new number in addtion to my other CUG number. They gave the number and SIM card. But suddenly one day they disconnected incoming and outgoing for that number. When contacted Aircel customer care, they asked to get in touch with the person gave him the new connection and they wont be able to help in this. (See how good customer service they provide).
After i got in touch with the person it has been 3 days the number is not yet activiated. As a customer i dont have any other people to contact other than the person who gave me the connection. If the customer care is called you will be put in automated voice message for almost 3 mins and then you need to wait for unknow number of minutes in the line. Sometimes the call get diconnected.

Worst service provided from Aircel even for long term customers. These people are making me to think twice if i need to go with their subscription. Disgusting.

My number is :9841419001. If some one in aircel who is really interested in customer satisfaction can call me.