asathish

Mar 9, 2018

UPC mismatch issue

I sent network change request from aircel to airtel, it's continuously rejected, i got message upc mismatch.

I sent request for my two numbers
9941696865 - DT889186
7401510023 - DT959866
both are rejected for the same reason.

I have paid my outstanding bills already, and I requested to Re-push from Airtel operator nearly 5 times, but it's continuously rejected, kindly approve my network change request.

Please let me know reason for rejection, kindly do the needful ASAP.

Thanks. A
laxmikr83

Mar 4, 2018

Not responding for port code

Sir/ Madam,
I had sent 5 times port request for my aircel mobile number i.e. 7411241164 but the aircel telecom is not sending any code in response. I also tried the other ways to contact the customer care and complain team of aircel but in vain. Please take initiative for the Issues.

Thanks You.

My mobile no : 7411241164
Mail I'd: [email protected]
ajith260

Feb 23, 2018

PORT

The PORT number is not received by me for the past 3 days..
So please send me the PORT number required for the number portability(AIRCEL)

My Number is 9865338161
and 9578656668
Kindly take response...
meenakshi muthukumar

Feb 22, 2018

port number

Hai,
Please send me the UPC code for my aircel number 9095491941 through my mail id: [email protected]

Sri Guru

Feb 21, 2018

I want mnp

There is no network to get mnpso, please give mnp for my no 8883616530 and 9715477429
prktry

Feb 21, 2018

Porting

Yesterday (Feb 20, 2018) i sent porting request for my aircel number, but till now i have not received UPC code.

Kindly do the needful.

Karthikeyan

Feb 20, 2018

NO NETWORK COVERAGE

Dear Azhagu Raja,

We are not at all closing our services. Also, we value our customers and will update all of you in advance if any such thing happens. However, there is some technical issue going on at your location which our team is already working on to get the same rectified as soon as possible.

Azhagu Raja

Feb 19, 2018

NO NETWORK COVERAGE

AIRCEL Customers in the area are suffering huge losses and great mental Stigma Due to its unannounced Network Shut Down from 17th Feb 2018.

Oct 18, 2017

Dear Customer (subhajitghosh5),

As per system check, you recharged with FRC-77+1 on 02/09/2017 with benefit of Talk time of Rs.50 + Local Onnet 10 p/min, Other Local & STD 25 p/min for 90 Days, 250 MB 3G/2G data for 30 Days, 20 minutes A2A Nights (Local only)/Day for 28 days (night hours 12 AM-6 AM).
Further, your balance got deducted Rs.0.45 (before balance Rs.20.35 and after balance Rs.19.90) for receiving an incoming landline call (STD-MT/Aircel Chennai) on 29/09/2017 at 7:07:28 PM, call duration being 26 secs because the call transferring service was activated on your number while in roaming.
So, charging is found to be correct and hence we regret that you are not eligible for waiver.

Oct 16, 2017

Dear Customer (subhajitghosh5),

We are forwarding your concern to our team. Meanwhile, please share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Date & Time of deduction:
Amount deducted:

subhajitghosh5

Oct 15, 2017

BALANCE REDUCTION FOR NO REASON

I AM USING A SIM OF AIRCEL OF KOLKATA AND NOW I AM IN CHENNAI.BUT THOUGH EVEN I DID NOT HAVE RECEIVED ANY INCOMING CALL MY BALANCE IS REDUCING CONSTANTLY.I HAVE CALLED SEVERAL TIMES TO CUSTOMER BUT THEY ARE SAYING NOW THEY DONT HAVE ANY INFORMATION ABOUT THE ACCOUNT DETAILS.MY NO IS 9038874328. PLEASE SOLVE THE ISSUE.MY BALANCE IS CONSTANTLY GETTING REDUCED FOR NO REASON
Ajaysparta

Sep 25, 2017

Sms not going

I am Trying to send SMS for so long from Aircel number 8883168281 but it is failed . I have changed my settings and tried even but same problem . Please try to solve this
pawnkumar

Sep 24, 2017

data balance not provided completely

I recently recharged 143=7gb for 27 days but I have received 1550 mb only.I am so frustrated and I want u to do action against my recharge to provide remaining data balance
pawnkumar

Sep 24, 2017

data pack not received completely

I am pawn Kumar

I recently recharged 143=7gb for 27 days. But I received only 1550 mb. Please do action against my recharge to provide remaining data balance my mobile no. 9698482199

Sep 18, 2017

Hi Prosen,

We would like to inform you that as per your request INR 18 posted to your account and VAS pack has been deactivated.

Sep 18, 2017

Hi Prosen,

We are forwarding your concern to the team. Please allow us some time to get back to you.

Prosen

Sep 15, 2017

Balance reduction without any cause

So today I had Rs. 18 on my account but suddenly it got reduced to Rs. 0.83 . the customer care executive tried to confuse me by telling lies that i subscribed to something. After complaining how can they subscribe things on my behalf when i clearly didn't subscribe to anything the customer care executive told me they will refund the money but now after 3 hours I still haven't got my refund, they are deliberately avoiding my calls and the automated voice is saying customer care is very busy. I don't care about this scam i want the refund that was promised to me.
My No : 7059194911

May 18, 2017

Dear SATHIYARAJ S,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Kindly feel free to write to us at [email protected] for any further assistance on this matter.

May 10, 2017

Dear SATHIYARAJ S,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share your Aircel number so that our team can assist you in the best possible manner.

SATHIYARAJ S

May 9, 2017

unwanted deduction of Rs.49 twicely

05.05.217 and 08.05.2017 timing 09.08Pm and 10.13pm a message from DT-AIRCEL came to my mobile that"Thanks for choosing snovabit and also it deducted RS.49 for two times that which I haven't subscribed". Kindly refund my Double the amount of RS.49 ASAP.
It seriously makes me to throw your SIM card away.
I am having the proof, if I didn't refund my amount ill take serious action on your company.

Apr 8, 2017

Dear Murugesan007,

We would like to inform you that the special offers are meant to be revised time to time and also vary with circle. Hence, you may not be eligible for the same offer that you were eligible to earlier.
Further, you can always dial 1288 to know the best offers available on your number at that time.

Apr 8, 2017

Dear Customer (Murugesan007),

Thanks and Regards,
Murugesan007

Apr 7, 2017

Offers

Sir i am using aircel 3yr . I wanna offer 143 But customer car service told that service not provided
in your mobile number.my ques is y can u does not provided old customer. So you treat older customer is a fool. I want no other reason that offer u Will give me or not my num is 9842641104

Mar 8, 2017

Re:My amount deduced and my offer not given ever one aircel custemer care officer cheating me

Dear Customer(Prabusoundar),

We would like to inform you that we have verified and found that as per Rs.143/- offer 7GB 3G data for 28 days validity is not applicable for your mobile number and 1GB data has already been credited as per offer.

We would like to inform you that refund amount of Rs.106.33/- have been credited as talk time on 22/02/17 towards data usage charges. Further, as per revised offer from 19/02/17, RC143-7GB 3G data for 28 days validity is applicable for your mobile number.

Mar 3, 2017

Dear Customer(Prabusoundar),

We are forwarding your issue to the team. Meanwhile, kindly share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Mode of recharge: