snanjappan

Mar 9, 2018

Aircel — aircel - did not get port number/upc number despite multiple sms

When aircell was not able to provide service, what is stopping you to provide MNP number, atleast we will switch to other network, currently I am stuck and not able to book essential services like banking and cooking gas cylinder booking etc, it is been more than a month and there is not proper communication from aircel, their helpine numbers texted by aircel are not working or dropping calls saying technical issues

tired of sending PORT number to 1900 and calling 9842012345, no response, this is serious issue and TRAI has to take immediate action to sendout port numbers, Govt mandate everything with OTP and these mobile network providers are cheating public.
Praveen7474

Mar 9, 2018

NOT GETTING PORT CODE

I have send the PORT 9688596659 message to 1900 multiple times but aircel is not providing me the UPC needed to port.

[email protected]@gmail.com
Aircel Number :9688596659
Contact no:8667645547
Praveen7474

Mar 8, 2018

Aircel portability

I send the port msg to 1900 but even after two weeks I still did not got any msg and even I called to 9842012345 from another number but it ends the call in half way and I am not able to get any code
Hema24

Feb 23, 2018

UPC CODE

UPC code
I want to change my network from Aircel to Airtel. I sent message for getting UPC code to 1900.But I didn't receive my UPC code.I tried so many times it won't work.so kindly resolve this problem.my email id is [email protected]
subhayogi

Feb 22, 2018

Unable to send port request message to 1900

My aircel sim seems to be active sometimes.... I need to port it to airtel... But couldnt send port message to 1900
ksriserv

M. ANGAMESWARI,
GOBICHETTIPALAYAM
Poornivasu

PORT request

I have to change my aircel number to airtel. From today aircel shutdown their services. What should I do now
Saranya B24

Upc code not generated

I want to port my aircel number to airtel. I have sent the message PORT my Mobile number to 1900 many times. But I don't get any Upc code. I received only the format Message. Please send me UPC as soon as possible.

Saranya
raabiya

Sim card no detected

My Airtel Mobile number: 8883646786
It is not working from today. Please help me to resolve this problem asap.
arunponnusamy

Feb 21, 2018

Mobile number Portability issues regd.

I want to change my mobile network using Mobile number Portability, When I sent an SMS to 1900 to PORT my number there is no response or reply from Aircel
I'm trying this for more than a month or two still there is no response from Aircel and I'd also spoken to their customer care and still there is no response.
In addition to that from today morning the network is down. I'm a Law associate and I'm definitely going to sue Aircel Maxis for the inconvenience caused to me by their mere negligence and ignorance. Since I'm a post paid customer if there is no reply from Aircel I'm definitely going to take legal actions.
Arun Thangavel

Feb 20, 2018

port code not received

I have tried at least 50 times to receive port code for mobile no portablity of my aircel no 9942538687. Still not received.. this is purposely cheating from aircel.. kindly send port code immideatly.
Meena2405

Feb 16, 2018

Network issue

Aircel network is not working for the past 3 days. Solve this issue as soon as possible
Selva217

Feb 8, 2018

Cannot recevie call from aircel

I changed a network from aircel to vodafone but i cannot receving a call from aircel. If calling in aircel its say this number dose not excist!!... please solve the problem
Sathiya Moorthi

Feb 5, 2018

PAY ELECTRICITY BILLS

Dear SIR/MADAM
Please pay TOWER / RECEIVER electricity bills for each district or city
as soon as possible after that your 80% problems will solve automatically..In Tamil Nadu
most of us using AIRCEL.so i request to you do pay TNEB bills.
svjkumar89

Jan 31, 2018

Call forwarding to BSNL not working

I have Aircel number which is primary. Most of the time it is in not reachable state so I wanted to Forward calls to my BSNL number. Which is not working. (When I am testing aircel says that "Please check the number"). But this whole process is completely working well with Vodafone.
So please fix the issue asap. Or give a way to your competitors all we (people) need a good service provider. So either give good service or leave Tamilnadu forever.

PS: I have tried to complaint regarding to this issue. The customer care higher authorities said "Everything working well in our end" while I have issues then how they can said all fine in their end? I have faced the issue so trust on my words not in your system.

Jan 27, 2018

Dear Customer (vdn1992),

We hope your issue has been resolved now. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Jan 19, 2018

Dear Customer(vdn1992),

We request you to share your concerned Aircel number with us for better assistance.

vdn1992

Jan 18, 2018

No signal past 3 days

Last 3 days aircel is not working in dharapuram location. So kindly resolve this issue asap.

Dhamotharan
vdn1992

Jan 18, 2018

No Signal

Last 3 days aircel don't have signal. Kindly resolve this issue asap.

Nov 22, 2017

from my aircel number not able to send text message

Dear Customer (vidhyaganesh),

We hope that our team got in touch with you and your concern has been resolved. Please feel free to let us know in case of any further assistance.

vidhyaganesh

Nov 16, 2017

from my aircel number can't able to send text message

9688365413 this is my aircel number i cant able to send text message to anyone.i cant able to reach the customer care also.

Nov 9, 2017

Dear Customer (D.Muruga),

We would like to inform you that neither any VAS service nor any amount has been deducted for VAS service after 01/11/2017, also refund of Rs.30 has already been done to your number for the VAS service charged on 01/11/2017.

Nov 3, 2017

Dear Customer (D.Muruga),

We would like to inform you that based on your request VAS charges of Rs.30/- has been posted as TT.
We are always at your service, in case you face any other issue regarding Aircel services then please let us know.

Nov 2, 2017

Dear Customer (D.Muruga),

Please accept our sincere apologies for the problem you have faced. We are forwarding your concern to our team. Please be assured, an update will be provided to you soon.

D.Muruga

Nov 1, 2017

Deduction of amount for unsubscribed service

Today I recieved a message in my no.9698770094 from Aircel that Rs.30 has been deducted for Aircel Deals which I dint subscribe. Refund the amount as soon as possible.