May 5, 2011

Postpaid to Prepaid migration

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the registered name and contact details for the above mentioned Aircel number so that we can take your issue further.

We assure you that we are committed towards resolving your concern.

Apr 14, 2011

After enabling Do Not Disturb Calls are not bared

Please note that since you are registered with DND service. You shall not receive any marketing calls and messages from Aircel. Hi-Tech mobile repairing is a seperate entity.Kindly call them request to block such messages. This should work. All the best.

Apr 14, 2011

After enabling Do Not Disturb Calls are not bared

I am getting regular message from Hi-Tech mobile repairing center from mobile # 7428259527 even my mobile # 9716860225 registered with Do not call service. Can you look into this and solve the problem.

Time to get message 04/14/2011, time 16:22:12

Location Delhi

Mar 31, 2011

Dear Customer

This is in regards to your complaint posted on 30th March 2011 . We could not raise your concern as the details of the Aircel number mentioned do not match, Kindly mail us the registered details ( Name, address ) so we could help you in a better way . Do mail us your details at [email protected]

Feb 5, 2011

deactivate game pack

u also no response
i want the format of how to unsubscribe daily game 5rs in aircel???????????????????

Nov 12, 2010

different message

what the hell doing by our various department to control such fraud massages to fool the Indian people, where as daily such massages receiving by any mobile user. unfortunately few users also lost money on such fraud cases. why not the intelligence department track such massage senders through SMS OR Emails. Whether they have no power to punish such crime or they have no time for such business. Should i think that Indian people are so fool that any one can do as their wish.

Oct 20, 2010

without indimation

Try visiting the nearest Aircel outlet, which is very easy to find. They will help you out on this.

Nov 13, 2012

Rechaged amount is not Credited

Begging Guys, i have recharged for my mobile number 9994527065 for 68 rs through online but the amount is not yet credited.

Why you guys begging like this ???

Beggars please credit the money to my aircel mobile number : 9994527065.

Expecting your reply beggars, i will surely post wherever or i will take this to higher authority.

I have an proof of the money transfered to your account. I have taken the statement from ICICI bank its Nov 5 2012 and all other details.

Arun Kumar

Nov 13, 2012

Recharge is not done

I have recharged for my aircel mobile number : 9994527065 on 5th November 2012 but still the amount is not credited pls check and do the needful.

Why you are begging like this ???

Please check and do the needful.

Thanks and Regards,
P.Arun Kumar

Aug 27, 2012

Prepaid call details requried

My name is Venkatesh This is my Aircel number 7502714905... last week i called to AIRCEL customer care and i have asked for the call details about my prepaid number .. they said i have to give a request form at nearest AIRCEL office then only they will give the details... When i visiting the Erode distric Aircel office they said we cant give any details... why AIRCEL peopls are giving this type of wrong commitments... i need my outgoing calls details immediatly.

what to do for getting the details ....

by

Venkatesh

Jun 4, 2012

Unauthorized charges

Problem:
Without any authorization Aircel, activates value added services and deducts charges (in prepaid connection).

Incident:
You get a call from a number, you attend it - it means that value added service is activated. You get a message on activation with an option that you need to call a number to de-activation. However, if you call that number (in my latest case - it is cookery tips and the number given was 5800025), either you will not be able to connect to that number or it will be an pre-recorded call with no option for de-activating it.

After trying you assume that its one time issue, then later you will realise that amount is deducted for every month.

In my mother's number, they have enabled 4 such services(as on today it is 4 services) and deducting Rs. 120/- per month since September 2011. My mother's monthly call charges will be less than 100 and they were deducting more than Rs.120/-pm.

Without knowing the real culprit, she thought the problem is in mobile and was planning to change the mobile. I am looking for options to make a compliant with Telecom authority as well.

Aircel customer care has communicated that they will not refund the money deducted till now.

I am raising this compliant so that Aircel should not do the same to other customers
anurag.sri83

May 25, 2012

Unfair Amount Deducted, Cheating by Aircel

I have an Aircel Prepaid number 9803181291. I was using this number with my GPS tracker, hence, there is no chance that this number will be used in any mobile phone and due to this reason, it was impossible that I'll activate any of the value added service.

Yesterday, my GPS tracker stopped working. I checked the SIM with my mobile and got to know that the balance was Rs. 0. I recharged my number for Rs. 68 last night and this morning I woke up to know that my SIM card has again a balance of Rs. 0. I am shocked. There was no any call made, neither I sent any SMS. Only a small chunk of GPRS data was used in the GPS tracker.

I am damn sure that Aircel did cheating and have activated some stupid and useless VAS for which they even do not inform. They must have deducted the amount for the same. I literally never saw any such company who does this kind of cheating to make illegal money.

Though it looks a small amount of Rs. 68 for individual, but if we all take a total count of these illegal transactions across India then it will be worth in many hundred crores Rupees. I am planning to lodge complain with IG Vigilance (Haryana) as he is known person to me and I am prepared to teach Aircel the lesson of honesty.

I tried to spoke with customer care guys but they are one of most rude & stupid guys and everytime they say that their system doesnt show where they have deducted Rs. 68 from my balance.

This is hell lot of stupidity with Aircel and I am committed to launch legal attack on them with complaining the concerned authority and with Consumer Court as this is a clear case of cheating & fraud (be it small or large, crime is committed and is equal for all).

Anurag Srivastava

May 15, 2012

want to deactivate GPRS

mobile no 9965581900,9965514900,9965582900,9965585900,9965586900,9965592900

with reference to above numbers I like ti draw your attention, I have not activated any GPRS sms but you'll have charged for it without our knowledge for these mobil no 9965581900,9965514900,9965582900.And for the last six months I didnt receive any bill ,I got bill only this month.so kindly deactivate and don't send any sms to all these mobile numbers.
And because can't change all these numbers to prepaid,am changing these numbers to another network shortly.This is for your information.

From
V.Karthikeyan,
Manjunatha Tools,
Erode-11
Monisha

Mar 15, 2012

Unsubscribe games

hi...my number is 9976656496..its taking 3 rs a day..pls unsubscribe for games in aircelthrills..orelse i ll switch on to another network

Jul 8, 2011

cheating in all services

dear sir ,
am using AIRCEL idiot network last one year . it taking unwanted moneys for unwanted services without any information giving to the customer. AIRCEL stupid company taking all recharge amounts from uneducated persons.

May 24, 2011

Aircel Slogan

My Aircel No ; 9976446663,
Without my permission, Enabled Ganesh Slogan and took amount my recharged balance,
I am very disturbing the telemarketing calls,

I am not happy with aircel marketing with out customer knowledge,

Kindly help me

May 12, 2011

unsubscribe

unsubscribe daily rental games
User419789

May 5, 2011

Postpaid to Prepaid migration

hi i have follow uping aircel team to convert my mobile no postpaid to prepaid but still no response from aircel.

my number 9842829853

Mar 30, 2011

After enabling Do Not Disturb Calls are not bared

I am using aircel mobile service, 9976571733. I have enabled the DND. But still I am getting calls from +91555011 everyday morning. Sometimes SMS also.

My alternate +91 9008493298, Bangalore.

Feb 5, 2011

deactivate game pack

there is no response of customer care for how to unsubscribe daily game 5rs

Jan 18, 2011

to give incoming call list

give my incoming call list for last one month for my aircel prepaid number

Nov 12, 2010

different message

I Received a one message: That Message is

You have been awarded 2000000 US IN COMMONWEALTH GAME U.K. for more details Email:[email protected]

My number is 9578580293...received the name of TD-DURGA
User196010

Oct 19, 2010

without indimation

Without my knowledge they were activated caller tunes , i enquired customer care officers they are not at all responding and also i arising complint to speak their higher authority, they closed the complint everything is right,
if suppossed i call customer care officer's they not at all responding, when i call another number their pickup very quickly, i want to claim the money Rs.11

mobile no : 9942811394