Saran nithish

Oct 17, 2017

Not yet recharge

hi i have recharged my mobile no 8508463600 from Aircel APP and it shows transaction sucessful and recharge not done so how can i get my money back please help me out.
Mobile no:8508463600
Name: saran nithish
Time of recharge - around 12.00
imdath

Sep 23, 2017

Aircel — aircel-complaint-not using aircel postpaid but now received a message that "advocate notice will be generated due to non payment'

am Imdath am using aircel prepaid 9688447057.
From my knowledge i didn't ever used aircel postpaid.
After seeing this message i remember that two or three years back for my friend i have taken and gave aircel postpaid on behalf of him under my proof.
He only used aircel postpaid i didn't even don't know what number it is.
Once he met with accident and died, i said many time to rep who called me at that time.
How i can bear that amount.Today received message that gonna taking advocate notice against me.
Please concern team get in to this issue and try to clear.
If anything detail needed please call me and i will give.

Sep 22, 2017

Hi Ancy,

We hope that our team got in touch with you and shared all the requisite information.

Sep 20, 2017

Hi Ancy,

We are forwarding your concern to the team. Please allow us some time to get back to you.

Saranya Prithiv

Sep 19, 2017

Balance issue

Saranya from vellakovil. Hello Aircel ,I am using your network for past 5 years, my family friends also Aircel. On 16.8.17 I recharged for 210 , I went goa from Coimbatore, and also put netpack for two days. But you Aircel detected my balance to zero. In different state dono language too I suffered lot regarding this. Yesterday night by 11 I arrived cbe airport and made a call to customer care but no response from them, they gents who spoke with me is irritated lot that they said this is not their issue .. Pls refund my balance or I all go to consumer court
Because I am frustrated lot by not contacting my family for past two days because of your Aircel fault..
Ancy

Sep 15, 2017

activate pack automatically and deduct amount in main balance

my aircel number is8508248695.Today without my permission aircel activate love pack for Rs.30.I deactivate that pack immediately but can,t able to refund my amount.hence please return my amount and stop doing like this.

Sep 12, 2017

Dear D.Muruga,

We would like to inform you that the deducted amount (Rs 50) has been refunded to your account and the service has been deactivated.

Sep 4, 2017

Dear D.Muruga,

Sumathi .A

Sep 1, 2017

The full song pack

I want to unsubscribe the full song download pack.
D.Muruga

Aug 6, 2017

Refund Rs.50 which is deducted for unsubscribed service

Today at 9.03 PM, I recieved a message from aircel that they have deducted Rs.50 for tiny tv which I have not subscribed. This is continuing for so many times. If it persists, I would change my network. Refund the amount of Rs. 50 to my account as soon as possible. My mobile No. 9842771728.

Aug 2, 2017

Regarding deactivation of masti mall - 8526399964

Dear Customer (Pampavasan),

We would like to inform you that there is no such VAS active on your number (8526399964) as of now.

Further, you may just type STOP and send it to 155223 OR you can call on our toll-free number 155223 to deactivate any VAS immediately.

Pampavasan

Jul 29, 2017

Regarding deactivation of masti mall - 8526399964

My number activated for masti mall on 30 july 2017 without my permission.So, please deactivate that.

K. Pampavasan.
PMD Raja

Jul 17, 2017

Aircel Mobile Network Balance Automatically Deducted

Dear Aircel Customer Care Team,
This is PMD Boopathi and my contact number is 9688447799 and I been using this number for almost 8 years. I have a WiFi facility and so I am not using Mobile Internet Facility of the above number (although I have installed Mobile Network settings).

But I just came to know that my balance is been deducted every time in multiple of 10 paise and I am bit worried that my money is been looted by Aircel (I used the work since I am very worried and helpless on the way you deduct money for something which is not present) with the message "Data Deducted 10.00KB ; Last Data Cost : 0.10 INR" without myself switching on Mobile Network option.

I am not sure what's happening with your billing system, but I expect you to resolve the issue in 2 days and return the wrongly debited amount to my account.

Thanks!

Aircel Mobile Network Balance Automatically Deducted

Jul 4, 2017

Dear Customer(abinandhana),

We would like to inform you that the Vas service has been deactivated and Vas amount Rs 51/- has been refunded to your account.

Jun 30, 2017

Dear Customer(abinandhana),

We have forwarded your concern to the team. Please allow us some time to get back to you.

abinandhana

Jun 23, 2017

My number- 8526815537
Deducted amount -rs 40
Kindly refund my balance it happened many times

Jun 19, 2017

Dear Sindhuvkl ,

We hope your issue has been resolved.Kindly feel free to write to us at [email protected] for any further assistance on this matter.

Thanks and Regard

Jun 14, 2017

Unnecessary subscription

Dear Muthu Sam,

We suggest you type STOP and send it to 155223 OR you can call on our toll-free number 155223 to deactivate any VAS on your number immediately.

Muthu Sam

Jun 13, 2017

Unnecessary subscription

Unnecessary subscription is made on my Aircel number.8344032915. Pls stop subscription.

May 31, 2017

Dear Sindhuvkl,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Aircel No.:
Date & Time of deduction:
Screenshot of the message received upon deduction:

Sindhuvkl

May 18, 2017

Deduction of money

I am didn't activate any services but I got SMS as you activate for snovabits and my money also deducted as Rd. 49. I am really frustrated about this aircel. I happened earlier also. I don't its going to stop. When I try to call customer care that's also not reachable to any person. I don't how to solve that. Please solve that nd please refund my amount.

May 5, 2017

Dear Ponvel Muruga,

We would like to inform you that as per our system check, the request game service has been downloaded by you. Since it's a one-time subscription hence, the refund is not possible.

May 3, 2017

Dear Ponvel Muruga,

Ponvel Murugan

May 2, 2017

Vas services deducting my money without any confirmation

My number is 9976415017. I have tried many times complaining about stealing my money via vas services to customer care. No customer services are proper they are not obedient to respond back. Still my money is getting stolen by Aircel vas services even i am not activating. As far as your so called third party campaign is stealing my money using vas services without my knowledge, atleast your customer care need to provide the detail analysis which webpage made this, who is that third party , so that i can lodge the complaint to 3rd party and aircel.
No details are given so far, only ID numbers are given by your customer care authority that is no longer helpful to my side.

Activated Aircel vas services to steal my money using third party campaign with support of aircel are ,

Snovabits -- 10 rs -- what it is...
Beauty World -- 35 rs -- what is it?
Khelo India Jeto -- 7 rs -- what is it?
Snovabits -- 49 rs -- April 1
Music Box weekly -- 30 rs
Bollywood Beauty -- 35 rs
Shooting stars -- 75 rs

How can i bare those stuff? tell me.. i am planning to minimize using this sim nowadays moreover i have been using this sim more than 7 years. No customer satisfaction in Aircel nowadays. This is not a right way of dealing with end users.
Ravi subo

Apr 15, 2017

To stop full songs download Auto renewal

Dear sir please stop full songs download auto renewal pack immediately otherwise I go to consumer complaint this is remember complaint and then refund the subscription amount immediately