Apr 13, 2017

Dear Ravi ramani,

Thanks for sharing your concern with us. To deactivate any VAS service, you can just type STOP and send it to 155223 OR you can call on our toll-free number 155223.

Ravi ramani

Apr 12, 2017

Ravi ramani

Apr 12, 2017

Unsubscribe full song download

Unsubscribe to full song download auto renewal pack

Mar 23, 2017

Dear Sharmilaparveen,

Hope your issue has been resolved. Kindly feel free to write to us at [email protected] for any further assistance on this matter.

Mar 15, 2017

Dear Sharmilaparveen,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share the following details so that our team can look into your issue:

Screenshot of the message received upon deduction:

Sharmilaparveen

Mar 15, 2017

Unsubscribe full song download pack on aircel

I haven't subscribed for full song download pack on Aircel.But lam getting rs.5 deducted from my account for past two days.kindly deal and credit the deducted amount to my number.kindly unsubscribe the pack ...

Mar 11, 2017

Dear Thangamani shan,

Mar 3, 2017

Dear Thangamani shan,

We apologise for the inconvenience caused. Please share the following details so that our team can look into your issue:

Amount Deducted:
Screenshot of message received upon deduction:

Thangamani shan

Mar 2, 2017

Deduction of money for unwanted and non registered services

Getting numerous SMS saying amount is dedcted for various services .. I did SMS stop to 155223 .. Then I have got new SMS saying deducting money for masti club. But couldn't deactivate through 155223.. Why am I getting this nuiscance SMS always recently?! I would like no more serices needed like those.. Is there a permanent solution to stop getting all service messages. Else I will be happy to change the network.

Jan 24, 2017

Dear Arunkumar,

We would like to inform that the gomsbm vas service was activated through wap your requested waiver after 48 hours from the date of activation / renewal therefore we are unable to process any refund.

Jan 24, 2017

Dear Sangeethakay,

Please visit at your nearest Aircel store with required documents to proceed further for service change,Tried reaching you but unable to reach.

Jan 6, 2017

Dear Customer(Arunkumar.mcp),

Screenshot of the message received upon deduction:

arunkumar.mcp

Jan 4, 2017

"Spot Boye Monthly" service Activated

My prepaid number is 9942589791. My balance RS: 99 was deducted for the activation of "Spot Boye Monthly" service without my knowledge .

I did not activate any service. I contacted the customer care no 198 and the remaining balance also deducted. I am in roaming (Bangalore). Is that a reason?

Hence, I would request you to cancel the activated service and refund my balance amount to my prepaid number.

CC : I had emailed to :

[email protected],

Still there is no action taken from the customer care. Will this get resolved soon?

Jan 3, 2017

Dear Customer(Sangeethakay),

We would request you to visit your nearest Aircel store with the following documents to get the details for the same.

POI (Proof of identity)
POA (Proof of address)

sangeethakay

Dec 30, 2016

Hello Sir,

I am Sangeetha and I am using aircel postpaid for 7 months. My number is 9750940890.

Now I want to convert it to prepaid connection.
When contacted customer care, they asked us to contact the nearest aircel center with some docs.
When appproached the aircel center at chennimalai, where we actually purchased the connection with all the docs, they bluntly stated that we can't convert to prepaid from postpaid within aircel. They can do only with other network postpaid and prepaid. They asked us to do mobile number portabiliy with other nerwork.
Is this true?
If true, I really can't understand the concept behind such thing because as a customer i think i have the right to choose the type of connection.
If false, please lets us know how to proceed from here.

Sangeetha.

Dec 22, 2016

Dear Subscriber. you have been subscribed to Limitless Music. Please recharge your account to continue enjoying this service.

Dear Aruthra R,

We would like to inform you that as checked we have not found any VAS deduction on your Aircel no. 8344944468 please let us know if any deduction has occurred after recharge.

Aruthra R

I lost 500 rupees. I want a refund immediately

Dec 16, 2016

Balance deducting for no reason

Dear Amuthamalan A,

We wish to inform you that the balance was deducted as per your tariff.

Nov 29, 2016

Dear Amuthamalan A,

Date & Time of deduction:

Any message received upon deduction:

matter.

Nov 29, 2016

Dear Shobanasri,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Aircel No.:

Date of offer message received:

Recharge Denomination (done on the number):

Recharge Date:

Mode of recharge:

Transaction ID:

matter.

Amuthamalan A

Nov 28, 2016

Balance deducting for no reason

My main balance getting deducted for every time when i recharge for 10,20 ,30 etc for no reason....my aircel no.is. 9965833523
Shobanasri

Nov 24, 2016

Online recharge

I have recharged my Aircel number through online and I got the transaction successful msg but we didn't receive the recharge amount or any message regarding the recharge on the mobile

Nov 22, 2016

Dear mariaircel,

Our team tried to contact you regarding your concern but the number was not reachable. Further, migration from postpaid to prepaid will be done on bill cycle.

Nov 5, 2016

Dear sellakumarasamy,

We regret for the inconvenience you've had with us. Please share your concern in brief in order to assist you better.