Nov 5, 2016

Dear APD1,

We apologise for the inconvenience caused. Please share the following details so that our team can look into your issue:

Alternate number:

Dear Ramesh Loganathan,

Our team has contacted you regarding your concern but the number was not reachable.

mariaircel

postpaid to prepaid

hello sir.. i have used aircel postpaid 9865908050 last two month i have bill amnt 500/- above.. i have not used internet... plan not changed customer care or aircel store... this is inconvience to me .. plz resolve my request.... my postpaid to prepaid requst procees and resolution for me... bill amount paid fully by upto date... thank u......
mariaircel

postpaid to prepaid...

hello sir i have used aircel postpaid 9865908050 last two month i have been not used internet... but amount 500 /- abve per month.. plan not changed by aircel store or customer care ... disappoint to me... please give resolution... how my problem resolve.. bill amount fully paid upto date... thank u...
sellakumarasamy

Nov 2, 2016

my house address not verification but SIM network closed

Sir you did not verify my address and you did not gave me prior information.number 9715559250

my house  address not verification but SIM network closed

APD1

Nov 2, 2016

Plan change

I have called for post piad plan change request but these guys not responded properly.. Also they are saying it will take six months to change plan..

Any networks have this much duration to change a plan.??

Oct 22, 2016

Dear nanda_cse,

We would like to inform you that your 3G Limited Data TopUp @128 Pack has been deactivated on 13/08/16 and waiver of Rs. 512+tax has been posted for the disputed period. Adjustment details will be reflecting in the next month bill.

Oct 19, 2016

Hi ,

Thank you for the update.

I hope it will be addressed soon.

I have register the complaint in appellate(on 23rd Sep) . The complaint number was ############. When I contacted them for status the response was text booked one ,"It is pending in Backend and I am escalating it now".

Thanks!

+91 9965203000

Oct 18, 2016

Dear Ramesh Loganathan,

We are forwarding your issue to the team. Meanwhile please share the below-mentioned detail:

Date and time of visit:

Executive name:

Oct 18, 2016

Dear Customer(nanda_cse),

Thanks for writing to us. This is to inform you, we have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department. At Aircel India, customer satisfaction has always been our priority and we assure that your concern will be taken care of at the earliest.

Ramesh Loganathan

Oct 14, 2016

Post Paid to Pre Paid Connection change

Post Paid to Pre Paid Connection change - Mobile No: 99424 92934

Hello Sir/Madam,

I am using Aircel Postpaid connection for past 4 years.I will be traveling outside India in future, I would like to convert my postpaid to prepaid connection.
So I approached ABC Cells 691, Sathy Road, Opp Lotus Agencies, Erode, Tamil Nadu 638003 to process on the same. But they said it is not possible to convert from Aircel Postpaid to prepaid connection,So please convert your number to other network connections.

I am not happy to receive such comment as i tried to retain on the same network.
PFA receipt bill when i got a connection for postpaid. Rs.350(in this 250 refundable).Please take appropriate actions and consider my request.

Post Paid to Pre Paid Connection change

Oct 12, 2016

Hi Aircel Social Media Team,

Thanks you for your Response.

Please find the requested details.

Aircel Number :- +91 8973722000
Alternate Number :- +91 9965203000

Oct 7, 2016

aircel

Dear Customer(nanda_cse),

Alternate no.:

Oct 3, 2016

Service Activated without user Knowledge

I am penning this on behalf of my father Mr.S.Ramalingam. I have drafted the below content to Aircel help desk on 26th Sep I am yet to get email response or sort of communication from them. When I contacted the apellate help desk they are dragging the days.Request you to help me nand get this addressed.

"For the last three to four months I found that his mobile bill is sky rocketing and I were in an assumption that’s he is making calls. We paid the bill regularly on or before the due date till today leaving this month’s bill cycle. When I reviewed the bill to my surprise he has been charged for 3g service with Rs.147.20(with service tax) and Top up monthly rental with Rs.51.19(with service tax). My father didn’t request for any of these services and he is not aware of these service have been acted in his mobile until I encountered him with the Bill. He is of 65 yrs. of age and have no use of internet ,don’t know how to use it ,holding a Nokia mobile which doesn't support 3G. It is quite evident you can review his usage not even a byte of data might have been used. It has been activated without his knowledge and without his APPROVAL. This is the case for the last three to four bills not sure beyond that since I am not having the hard copy of the bill . Now you have barred outgoing calls and incoming calls . I want this to be addressed immediately and refund whatever amount you have looted from his account and open his call facility. Also deactivate the above said service with immediate effect. "

Kind Regards,

Oct 1, 2016

Dear Vasu Deva,

Date & Time of deduction:

Vasu Deva

Sep 24, 2016

Deactivate fun tv

Just deactivate the fun tv in my number. I didn't activate that one, but from company side , send msg fun tv activated and charged 20rs.this is not the first time, i already deactivated more times, but again and again im getting the same pblm. Now I tried more times to the deactivation number, but call not connecting and also i tried 198 and 121, for both same pblm.plz solve this one.

Sep 22, 2016

Dear gugan76,

We hope that our team got in touch with you and shared all the requisite information.

Sep 22, 2016

Dear Mohan Takri,

IN REFERENCE TO THE COMPLAINT NUMBER ############WE WOULD LIKE TO INFORM THAT THE VDSTORE VAS SERVICE WAS ACTIVATED THROUGH WAP MODE YOUR REQUESTED WAIVER AFTER 72 HOURS FROM THE DATE OF ACTIVATION / RENEWAL THEREFORE WE ARE UNABLE TO PROCESS ANY REFUND.

WE REGRET THE INCONVENIENCE CAUSED.

Sep 14, 2016

Dear Mohan Takri,

Mohan Takri

Sep 12, 2016

Aircel store25

Aircel Store25 Subscription
Whats tis about? I never used any VAS.Even when I checked with 155223 VAS, none was active. Then how come am getting message like this. I subscribed to "Aircel Store25"??? Just to take the balance for apply?
Deactivate it now! I couldn't recharge because of this. If U can't do, I had to change to some other network...
[email protected] ,no;8508787169.

Sep 10, 2016

Dear gugan76,

gugan76

Sep 8, 2016

aircel top up not recharge

05/09/2016 in aircel top up rs.150.00 not recharge mobile no.9095073323 amount rs.150.00 debit in bank.but not recharge please refund amount or topup ref id.2020592326 ok please

Sep 6, 2016

Dear Deeban kumar,

We would like to inform that you have activated the JUI VAS service through the WAP mode. Therefore, we are unable to process the refund.

Sep 1, 2016

Dear Deeban kumar,

Date & Time of deduction:
Any message received upon deduction:

Deeban kumar

Aug 29, 2016

Regarding the balance deduction problem

Dear Sir/Madam
This is regarding the balance deduction problem that I'm facing since I took aircel connection. My mobile number is 9942774447. Every time I put Full talk time pack (after two r three days) they send some anonymous link, That link will open in my browser (popup) and that will automatically deducted Rs.120/- from my Aircel account. If i ask about this to customer care executives, their way-of answering is also little bit harsh, talked rudely and disconnected my call... So plz help me