Aug 29, 2016

Dear Satheesh Kumar,

We apologise for the inconvenience caused. Please share the following details so that our team can look into your issue:

Alternate no.:

Satheesh Kumar

Aug 27, 2016

charging inappropriately

Ive been using postpaid aircel for 3 years. Every month they charge 600 to 700 rs. This month they send bill for 3035 rs. Now they saying they changed the plan. This is ridiculous.

They didn't called me and inform me. How they change my plan without informing me. Its my decision to decide what is good for me.

For money the Aircel doing hilarious thing.

Im going to change network. Better buy new sim. This action of aircel really affected me.

I want this board to help me to get rid of the problem.

Aug 19, 2016

Dear nprakash,

Thanks for writing to us. This is to inform you, we have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department. At Aircel India, customer satisfaction has always been our priority and we assure that your concern will be taken care of at the earliest.

nprakash

Aug 18, 2016

Aircel undauntedly subscribing VAS and rate cutter without my knowledge

Version 1 of Steeling customers money:

My aircel number 9842721589 have been charged for Masti clube, Video store, Youthnama,Game clube etc without my knowledge. After fought with Aircel customer care they refunded few. Aircel is Fraudulent and taking the customer money as much as they can.

Version 2 of Steeling customers money:

Now they stated steeling the money through rate cutter subscription. my number was subscribe for rate cutter 294 without my consent and was not refunded. if i asked they said USSD code was activated from customer side. even i not got the proper message for subscription of rate cutter from the aircel side.

Example of fraudulent - i have 303 rupees as balance on 15/8/2016. they subscribe 294 rs rate cutter without my consent. then i have balance of 7 rupees, in that also Aircel took 3 rs for Video club VAS subscription.

This was happened to most of the customers. many illiterate using Aircel don't know this. All the customers are loosing their money.
I also attached few files also which describe the Aircel fraudulent.

Aircel undauntedly subscribing VAS and rate cutter without my knowledge Aircel undauntedly subscribing VAS and rate cutter without my knowledge Aircel undauntedly subscribing VAS and rate cutter without my knowledge Aircel undauntedly subscribing VAS and rate cutter without my knowledge Aircel undauntedly subscribing VAS and rate cutter without my knowledge

Jul 25, 2016

Dear Customer(Prieth),

We apologise for the inconvenience caused. Please share your "Aircel No." so that our team can look into your issue.

Prieth

Jul 20, 2016

Dear aircel,

If we do recharge on epayment.aircel.com for Rate cutter 178 in your system showing as 84 days. But actually getting only 70 days.

So how of them checking this validity... May be each time they are reducing the DAYS In backend..

But in epayment.aircel.com showing as 84 days as validity..

I checked with customer care. They are telling in there application showing as 70 days only. But in front end of applications (website ) showing as 84 Days..

Please aware of this issue while recharge in AIRCEL

Jul 16, 2016

Dear Customer(Mahi rathna),

We would like to inform you that Rs.49 has been posted in your account also VAS service has been deactivated.

Jul 13, 2016

Dear Customer(Mahi rathna),

We apologise for the inconvenience caused. Please share the "Date & Time of deduction" so that our team can look into your issue.

Mahi rathna

Jul 13, 2016

Deduction balance

deducted balance with cheating

I have been using Aircel mobile services for a long time and i use a prepaid number. My no is 8760508336.

Today I received messages on my mobile suddenly that “Thanks for subscribing to video parlor . Rs 49 is deducted from my account. While i never requested this type of service.

sir, i want to log a complaint their cheatings with consumers. .
Kindly help. and take proper action to save common persons and refund my money with penalty.

Deduction balance

Jun 26, 2016

Dear Customer (senthilkumarjkkm),

We would like to inform you that you had used the WAP services and VAS SUBSCRIPTION/VAS DOWNLOAD via WAP therefore charged , hence the waiver is not applicable.

Dear Customer (Sabarish66),

Thanks for writing to us. We would like to inform you that as checked we have found deduction Rs.75/- on 15/06/2016 for VAS subscription through WAP. Also, amount has been credited to your account 9976466936 on 16/06/2016.

Dear Customer(Thiyaga),

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share the following details so that our team can look into your issue:

Date & Time of deduction:

To deactivate any VAS service, you can just type STOP and send it to 155223 OR you can call on our toll-free number 155223.

Dear Customer(senthilkumarjkkm),

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share the "Date & Time of deduction:" so that our team can look into your issue.

Thiyaga

Jun 21, 2016

Unreasonable charges

Thank you for choosing Unlimited Games 75 at Rs 75.0. You have been charged Rs 75.0 for 15 days. To unsubscribe SMS STOP to 155223
Thank you for choosing Masti Club at 5.0. You have been charged INR 5.0 for 1 days. To STOP SMS STOP to 155223
I received these 2 msgs Aftr tat I have been charged rs.80 for something that I never have been subscribed.
Sabarish66

Jun 15, 2016

Balance deduction

Am using aircel prepaid 9976466936...today at 10.40 p.m aircel glamour zone activated for15 days and rs.75 has been deducted without my activation..requeat to credit the amount back...
senthilkumarjkkm

Jun 14, 2016

to deactivate power play of my mobile no 9842024640

I have not subscribed power play for my mobile. I got SMS from AIRCEL that I have subscribed Power play and deducted 90 rupees from my balane. thay have given one no. for unsubsribing but that no is not working. So. please unsubscribe powerplay and return back the amount. my mobile no. is 9842024640. I am using this no. from last 2003.

May 31, 2016

Dear Sabarish SK,

Sabarish SK

May 28, 2016

Balance deduction

Balance rs...35 deducted for Tube plus....which i didn't activated ...pls do necessary to de activate it

May 17, 2016

Dear Customer(Kavithamuthusamy),

We regret for the inconvenience caused. Please share the following details so that our team can look into your issue:

Amount Deducted:

Kavithamuthusamy

May 13, 2016

anonymous deduction

I have been charged for namma namitha which i didnt opt for.so kindly unsubscribe and refund the aminut deducted

May 3, 2016

Dear Manisekaran(Manisekaranp),

Please share your correct Aircel number to assist you better.

May 2, 2016

Dear Customer (Dharanidharan Civil),

We would like to inform you that the amount would be posted to your main account as talktime.

Apr 30, 2016

Dear Manisekaran(Manisekaranp),

Manisekaranp

Apr 28, 2016

Balance reduced

Today morning Rs.35 deducted from my balance for Fonemasti. I didn opt for it. I have raised a complaint in customer care. No response received yet. Please let me know why you people are deducting unwantedly and I need my balance back.
Ph.no: 9842357857