Apr 21, 2016

Dear Dharanidharan,

We would like to inform you that the amount would be posted to your main account as talktime within 24 working hours.

Apr 21, 2016

Dear Customer(PushpalathaV),

We would like to inform you that the amount will be refunded to your bank account within 5 working days.

Apr 20, 2016

Dear Dharanidharan,

Thanks for writing to us. This is to inform you, we have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department. Kindly feel free to write to us at [email protected] for any further assistance on this matter.

Apr 20, 2016

Dear Customer(PushpalathaV),

Dharanidharan Civil

Apr 19, 2016

Namma Namitha plan, dazzling queen plan plan, unlimited games plans deactivation and refund my money

Dear sir/ madam
Today you have charge rupees 35 for namma namitha plan, rupees 75 for unlimited games plan, rupees 35 for dazzling queen plan without doing anything by me. So please refund my money back to my main balance. My mobile number is 8012144269. I had attached the picture which shows the messages i had received on 20.April.2016 at 8.19am. So resolve this issue and refund my money back to my main balance. This makes me very much unlikable to your Aircel mobile provider. Thanking [email protected]

Dharanidharan Civil

Apr 19, 2016

Namma Namitha plan deactivation and refund my money

My Aircel mobile number is 8012144269. Namma Namitha plan had been activated on 20.April.2016 at 8.19am without my permission. So pls deactivate this pack and refund my money back to my main balance.
PushpalathaV

Apr 12, 2016

Amount refund

Sir/Madam,
Online recharge request for Mobile number 8344031811 was made on 09.04.2016, an amount of Rs.453 was deducted from my bank account but the recharge status was failure. Again i made the process of recharging i received the same status as failure but the amount was deducted from the bank account.

For your kind notice i did not receive so far the amount back to my bank account, the details are given below,

(i) Rs.453/- [Transaction date and Time : 09-04-2016 10:28:44] BillDesk TransactionID: FKVB4407289115,
(i) Rs.453/- [Transaction date and Time : 09-04-2016 10:00:23] BillDesk TransactionID: FHMP4407221620,

Payment Status : Success
Recharge Status : Failure
[for the above (i) & (ii)]

I request you to take steps to return the amount to the bank account.

With regards,

Dr.P.Karunakaran

Amount refund

Apr 7, 2016

Dear Sasi(Smart Sasi),

We regret for the inconvenience caused. Kindly feel free to write to us at [email protected] for any further assistance on this matter.

Please share the requisite details as mentioned so that we can give you a proper resolution:

Address, where the issue faced:

Landmark:

Number of Signals:

Exact issue:

Duration of Problem:

Contact person name/number:

Apr 6, 2016

Dear Sasi(Smart Sasi),

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the following details so that our team can look into your issue:

Alternate No.:
Nearest Landmark:
Duration of issue (problem since when):
Issue with a specific website or all website:
Browser being used (Default phone browser or Chrome/Dolphin etc.):

Apr 6, 2016

Dear Vinod (Vinod D),

We would like to inform you that the amount was deducted against GPRS services , further we request you to restart your browsing session post completion of the free benefits of your current data pack and prior to the activation of new data pack to avoid such charges in future.

Smart Sasi

Apr 2, 2016

3G/2GNot covered

Hi , Am sasi From Dharapuram , Tamil Nadu; am using aircel since 10 years onwards But Now a days atleast 2g network also Not covered ; But at the same time Airtel and Vodafone Providing 3g; am feel very bad totally waste of using aircel net nowdays ; please provide 3g network as quick as possible in my areas otherwise My frenz circle plan 2 change network

My num: 09865577536
Area; Govindapuram-Dharapuram, Tirupur(DT) Tamil Nadu
Pincode : 638657
Vinod D

Mar 23, 2016

Balance deducted for no reason

So far no action taken on my complaint. I'm still on zero balance. Very poor customer care.
My complaint no ############.

Mar 19, 2016

Dear Vinod (Vinod D),

Thanks for writing to us. This is to inform you, we have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department. We will get back to you shortly. At Aircel India, customer satisfaction has always been our priority and we assure that your concern will be taken care of at the earliest.

Vinod D

Mar 15, 2016

Balance deducted for no reason

I booked a complaint in aircel for deduction of ₹148 without any reason. Complaint number is ############.
The above complaint was closed by you stating no issues. I want to know the reason for deducting my balance of ₹148. Do you have the guts to say the reason openly?
For your information, I had a balance of ₹148 and data balance of 1 Gb on that day (13.03.16)

Mar 15, 2016

Dear Vel Murugan,

Hope your issue has been resolved. Please feel free to contact us on [email protected] for any other assistance.

Mar 10, 2016

Dear Customer(lawmanerode),

lawmanerode

Mar 8, 2016

Auto deducted Rs.100/- from prepaid mobile number 9715093243-complaint made-no action taken till now.

i Am Using Aircel Prepaid Mobile Under Mobile Number 9715093243, On 23.02.2016 Rs.50/- Was Deducted From My Account Automatically, i Made Complaint To Aircel Customer Care, But No Action Was Taken, Again On 08.03.2016 r.5o/- Deducted From My Account Saying That Auto Renewal Of Video Talkies Service. i Have Not Requested Any Such Service. Kindly Take Action.

Mar 4, 2016

Amount : 453

Transaction ID : I am not having as I deleted the messages

Feb 27, 2016

Hi vkgowthami,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Aircel No.:

Recharge Date:

Transaction ID:

vkgowthami

Feb 26, 2016

Double recharge

While doing online recharge ,Due to network problem
I have done a double recharge for Rs.453. Is it possible to cancel one of it.
Please reply.

Feb 12, 2016

Dear drprabhamd,

Recharge Denomination (done on the number):
Mode of recharge:
Transaction ID:

drprabhamd

Feb 12, 2016

balance deduction without proper information

respected sir i am dr.prabhakaran from erode . i recharged for aircell simcard 8883107880 on 11.02.2016 for 150rs fulltalktime sms came as recharged on 13.02 2016 when i tried to call it shows no balance hardly i spoked 10 min on 12.02.2016. please do the needful. on 11.02 2016 i recharged one more aircell number foe fulltalk time 150 rs 8973639002 but i didnt get balance so i enquired the person whom i get recharged, he showed the sms that recharge successful for this number 8973639002 transaction number TNR1602111800194.but i didnt get balance.

Feb 11, 2016

Hi Vel Murugan,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.
We assure you a quick resolution and the best of services at all times.

Customer Service Officer | Social CareTeam
Vel Murugan

Feb 11, 2016

vas service

sir i use aircel postpaid connection.
my no 9976055577

sir my bill JAN-2016 included rs 75.00 for vas downloads NDTVVLPK..
I DONT KNOW ABOUT THIS SERVICE.
I PAY MY BILL.

PLS REVERSE THE AMOUNT. PLEASE.