Jan 23, 2016

aircel

Hi gowthami991,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Have a nice day.

Jan 15, 2016

aircel

Dear gowthami991,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Aircel No.:
Date & Time of deduction:

Any message received upon deduction:

gowthami991

Jan 13, 2016

reduction in balance

Within a week my balance is reduced from ₹150 to 2. I didn't request for any services. But upto three times some unwanted subscribers get activated and balance reduced

Jan 6, 2016

Dear loganc,

Date & Time of deduction:
Amount Deducted:
Any message received upon deduction:

Jan 6, 2016

Dear arunmpt,

We regret the inconvenience you have faced. Kindly share the following information in order to assist you better:

Signal Bars:
Alternate No.:
Specific location/everywhere (address required for specific location):
Indoor / Outdoor/ Basement/ Any particular time interval or through the day
Duration since facing issue:

loganc

Jan 3, 2016

Money deducted unnessarily

"Mobile academy monthly product" - for the money has been deducted without any subscription!
all the balance has been deducted, even after recharge all money are getting deducted without any subscription
Mobile number +91 9965818380
arunmpt

Dec 29, 2015

NO NETWORK

MY AIRCEL NUMBER 7402634389 WHICH I BOUGHT ON FRIDAY (25.12.2015) BUT GET ACTIVATED ON MONDAY (28.12.2015). YESTERDAY I HAVE CALLED THE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND IT WAS ACTIVATED AFTER VERIFICATION.
I HAVE ACTIVATED THE 3 G NET ALSO.
FROM TODAY MORNING THERE WAS NO TOWER IN MY MOBILE.
I TRIED CALLING FROM OTHER MOBILE IT SAYS "NUMBER NOT EXISTS" HOW COME THE MOBILE WORKS LAST NIGHT AND SUDDENLY DISAPPEARS AND SAY NOT EXISTS.
I HAVE ALREADY PAID FOR THE SIM, RECHARGE ECT...
KINDLY RESOLVE IT

REGARDS.
DR.ARUN.B

Dec 20, 2015

Dear Kalpana12,

We would like to inform you that amount would be reversed to your bank account within 5 working days.

Kalpana12

Dec 17, 2015

Recharge Success but amount not added to Mobile Account

I had done recharge for the mobile number - 9788922998 on 8:02 pm , Dec 07 2015. The amount is deducted from my account and recharge is not done yet. Please let me know how to proceed with this.

I have done recharge through Paytm account and i contacted them regarding this. Please find the reference number provided for this issue.

Reference Number : ############B72738AF

Please do the needful.

Kalpana

Recharge Success but amount not added to Mobile Account

Dec 15, 2015

Dear Shankar Ganesh,

We would like to inform you that MNP benefit will be posted to your number as soon as possible.

MNP benefits not given

Right now I got msg from your aircel network that my complaint had been resolved, after I check my data balance using *111# and *111*99# , nothing is been added, you think customers looks fool to you, tell frankly whether you give or not gives free data balance for MNP change. Before problem is been solved how can you send me problem us been resolved msg? Contact aircel no-9944891254, other number-9042222356. This is like you want to put record by show others like you working well? Really frustrated with your service. It's not a type of welcome for new customer, else you doing it only for me. Whoever read this friends don't switch to aircel network, I will post these complaints and your worst response to all in social networks.

Dear Shankar Ganesh,

Thanks for writing to us.

This is to inform you, we have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department. We will get back to you shortly.
At Aircel India customer satisfaction has always been our priority and we assure that your concern will be taken care of at the earliest.

You can also write to us at [email protected]

MNP benefits not given

I have registered again complaint in custom meet care, no proper action is been taken, again they asking for 24 hours, even they tells technical issues due to rainfall I'm using from 23 Nov, to date they sending unwanted offer details, but can't add free data balance, how it can't be added if can send network offer msg. I asking my benefit you promised to give. If proper benefits not given soon will switch to other network.
My no- 9944891254, alternate no-9042222356

Hope you are doing good.

We would like to inform you that we tried to reach you on shared Aircel number, however the call was not answered from your end.
Further we request you to share the alternate number and suitable timing for call back, so that we can assist you accordingly.

Dec 14, 2015

MNP benefits not given and no proper action taken in complaint

I had register already complaint twice, now it's my third complaint, still I didn't got my proper MNP benefits they told when I changed my network, before the problem is to be solved they have sent msg to mobile no as problem has been solved. They told to check balance after 24 hours on 10/12/2015. Still i didn't got my free data benefits. My contact no-9944891254.

MNP benefits not given and no proper action taken in complaint MNP benefits not given and no proper action taken in complaint

Dec 10, 2015

Sir/mam,
Myself Shankar Ganesh As per my complaint given on 9/12/2015, my aircel no 9944891254, till now no proper solution is been given but they sent msg as problem is been resolved? How can that possible? If I didn't got benefit how can give problem solved, I attach msg screenshot given by aircel, they only told within 24 hours problem solved and free data added for this I have lost 25 rs mostly by contacting from other network, will you repay that to my main account balance, such a worst response, thought to have only my benefit as they promised.

Dec 9, 2015

Hope you are doing good.

Dec 9, 2015

Hi Shankar Ganesh,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

Dec 8, 2015

MNP portability offers not properly given

Sir, I have changed my prepaid number 9944891254 from reliance to aircel on Nov 23,2015 Bertie I trying to port my number got information from their customer care by dialing 198 they informed that offers available are on net calls at 10p/min, other network at 30p/min and free data 2G/3G 500MB/month valid for the months for new customer, but after I changed more charges on call are applied for that they responded like first 90 secs 1.9p/sec are charged, but I got more call charges than that, also didn't got free data balance till date, if I give complaint they asked to wait for 48 hours, after that also data not added, if I try again to give complaint they stops my number for contacting their customer care. Even they forward to their higher official they also not giving proper response, I'm expecting favourable reply from you and my actual benefits they offered me.

MNP portability offers not properly given

Nov 2, 2015

Dear prokarthi94,

We would like to inform you that the services had been activated through IVR & WAP mode hence balance was deducted.

Oct 15, 2015

Hi prokarthi94,

prokarthi94

Oct 14, 2015

balance deduction

I'm Karthick and my mobile number is 9524530375 and for past 2 months my mobile balance is deducted regularly due to activation of some unwanted a services automatically by you.I had complained many times to the customer care but the problem keeps on growing.
I'm a regular aircel user for past 5years but currently I'm unsatisfied with your service. Kindly, do favor by crediting my balance or else I will port to other network.
sivaaprakash

Aug 16, 2015

balance taken (both main account and data balance)

sir.........

my number 9578758064 (aircel prepaid)

i was recharge 103rs in Thursday (13.8.2015) through aircel online website...... i got 103 in main account and offer of 103mb (vaild for 30 days ...

hence Saturday (15.8.2015) i was using internet 3 mins alone . on that time suddenly all of my main account and data account and secondary all got zero......... i cal more 3 times 121 .till they said your account was not updated....... please check give me a feed back without fail............

sivaprakash.p

Aug 11, 2015

Dear sansnv,

We would like to inform you that an amount of Rs. 70/- would be posted to your main account as talktime within 24 working hours.

Aug 10, 2015