sansnv

Aug 8, 2015

unsubscribe services

I am often getting subscribed to some services and charged in bill.please unsubscribe popkorn tv service in my no.9865150009. Please make sure no services gets activated automatically.

Dear jai1331,

IN REFERENCE TO YOUR COMPLAINT WE HAVE CREDITED BACK RS. 5 AND ALSO HAVE DEACTIVATED VALPACKS IN YOUR ACCOUNT. WE REGRET THE INCONVENIENCE CAUSED.

Dear kmmanav ,

We would like to inform you that the MCA services had been activated.

DEAR Sathyamoorthy SC,

We tried reaching you in your contact number but unable to reach. We request you to provide us with your alternate number and convenient time to get in touch with you.

Dear mani4uin,

We tried reaching you in your contact number but unable to reach.

Would request you to provide with your alternate number and convenient time to get in touch.

Hi kmmanav,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

Email us at [email protected]

Jul 30, 2015

Hi jai1331,

Email us at [email protected]
jai1331

Jul 30, 2015

Aircel Subscription Services

Hi Aircel Team,

Here Jai, I am your valuable customer. I am happy with your services since I get into this, I got a message that you have been subscribed for namma namitha and RS.5 for 1 day and your service will be auto renewed with the same charges.

I am really don't know how i am get into this trouble. This makes me to feel bad about your service. At least, give us a way to unsubscribe this service and please refund the amount and deactivate this service permanently.

My mobile number is : 9750558063
Sathyamoorthy SC

Jul 12, 2015

No Response from Aircel Service for my complaint for the past 2 days

I have posted a complaint on July 11,2015, about auto subscription and MONEY DEDUCTION of 99 Rupees. I don't get any response form the Aircel Service other than the acknowledgement of my complaint til now. Is it the way how a company could service their customers? Even the customers can't able to connect to the customer service executives. This is the worst experience I got from a customer care of a company like this.

Thank You Aircel... Thank you for your worst services...
mani4uin

Jul 5, 2015

Reg online recharge

Sir/ Madam,

I tried to put 3g data pack 393 for my number 9965447526 in online recharge. And i got the below message in online after recharge.

Transaction Status Success
AIRCEL Transaction ID TN99654475261436159524905
Transaction Date & Time 06-Jul-2015 10:43:18
Mobile Number 9965447526
Amount (Rs) 393.00

The transaction is successful, but i didnt get the net pack. I got the below sms from DT-Etopup.
Your request to recharge 393 INR cannot be processed at this time. Transaction number is TNR15070610431800066.

Please do the needful.

Mani

Reg online recharge

kmmanav

Jul 1, 2015

amount debbed but not service

sir i am use in aircell network i activited to missed call service .my account amount in debbed but not worked .many many times called castamer care but not my broblam salved ple help me my no 9655361227 other no 7639688579

Jun 29, 2015

Hi Mr. Subramanian,

Thanks for sharing concern with us. We would like to inform you regarding your Aircel no. 9865697520 and 9842738247

Full talk time Benefits applicable only through Aircel website if you recharge from any other website we cannot commit for the same.

Jun 29, 2015

Hi subramanian s s,

and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

Kindly feel free to write to us at [email protected] for any further assistance on

Customer Service Officer | Social Care Team

subramanian s s

Jun 28, 2015

recharge amoount not credited

I recharge for Rs.103 for 9842738247 & 9865697520 by paytm website. The message I receive from AIRCEL is TT 0.0 P.F. 90.35 S.TAX 12.65.in AIRCEL official website Rs.103 has full talk value
S.s.subramanian

May 18, 2015

DEAR gowthamshan,

THE VALUE ADDED SERVICE HAS BEEN DEACTIVATED AND CREDIT OF RS 35 HAS BEEN POSTED FOR WAP CHARGES FOR HIS NUMBER.

May 18, 2015

Hi Gowtha

this matter.

We assure you a quic k resolution and the best of services at all times.

gowthamshan

May 17, 2015

Deduction of amount

i have browsing in net ....an ad pop out and unfortunately i have clicked that ad, Then i got the message from aircel i have subscribed to video talkies and amount deduction.i complained about the issue and i asked them to cancel the subscription and refund my amount . And i have got refund amount after 2 days but again i got message from 121 that my video talkies pack was automatically renewed. Again i complained about the issue they told me that we cannot renew the amount because it was renewal.There is no option for renewal.I want the renewal amount .my number is 9942991344
saranultra

Mar 31, 2015

Model video club automatically activated

My name is S.D.Saravanan My mobile No. 9940992034 In the last week itself in my mobile the model video club is activated automatically and the amount of Rs. 150 is deducted from my account so far. Today early morning the mobile video club is automatically renewed in my account also. So, pl take immediate action to stop this unwanted renewal and deactivate and also refund my amount at the earliest.

kpramesh

Mar 31, 2015

NOT RECHARGED

Payment successful but Recharge Failed
I have recharged for my prepaid account no:9865869488 on 23-03-2015 of Rs 108 having transaction ID N/A . Payment has been deducted from my account but recharge failed. So return my money as soon as possible & try to solve this type of problem for future transaction.

NOT RECHARGED

Mar 23, 2015

Hi Vamsi

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your concern with your complaint number and contact details at [email protected] to help you
vamsi himaja

Mar 21, 2015

regarding balance

sir, i recharged my acc with 60 rs but the problem is that every day 2 rs is deducting from my account .....
what the hell is this , i thought aircel gives a better offers ,but i have mistaken......this the shit net work,..... completely deceiving the coustemers

Jan 14, 2015

Dear Krannaamalai

As per our system records, your concern has been duly addressed. Hope the resolution offered meets

your satisfaction levels too.

We would like to thank you again for reaching us at Social Care.

Customer Service Officer | Social Care Team

Jan 13, 2015

Hi Krannaamalai,

krannaamalai

Jan 12, 2015

delaying the portability to BSNL

THE AIRCEL MOBILE SERVICE PROVIDER IS WILFULLY DELAYING AND DENYING OF PORTABILITY OF MY MOBILE NUMBER 9750764646 TO BSNL WITH ULTERIOR MOTIVES. REQUEST SUITABLE ACTION.

Sep 5, 2014

AIrcel

Hi Nivethaa,

we hope your issue has been resolved now. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Have a nice day.

Aircel Online team,