Sep 5, 2014

Hi Swamy,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department

and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

Kindly feel free to write to us at [email protected] for any further assistance on

this matter.

We assure you a quick resolution and the best of services at all times.

Customer Service Officer | Social CareTeam

Email us @[email protected]

Sep 5, 2014

Hi Kanmani,

we hope your issue has been resolved now. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Have a nice day.

Aircel Online team,

with regards

Swamy

Aug 29, 2014

Hi Nivethaa,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your concern with your complaint number and contact details at [email protected] to help you.
Nivethaa

Aug 22, 2014

PUK code for unlocking the sim

I gave pin lock for my AIRCEL sim. It asked for PUK code. I called AIRCEL customer care service. They gave the PUK code 12345678 and the PIN 1234... Its not working... i lost the attempts bcoz of this.... How can i get the correct one... only one attempt is left for me....
bkanmani

Aug 22, 2014

Aircel Representative Improper behaviour

On Aug 19th i received a message at 11.30 Am on my aircel prepaid mobile tht "submit your valid proof at nearest Aircel store/distributor to enjoy uninterrupted services".I was travelling on that day i reached home at 7.40 pm. At 6.00 Pm same day they have stoped my incoming and outgoind calls. since even the nearby stores close at 8.00. we were not able to submit address proof.I tried calling Customer care tht night but they said they cannot do anything regarding that matter. Next day i went to nearby aircel office and before submitting proof i asked them what is the procedure for stopping calls to a mobile. Lady representative there informed me that they will send sms before few months and if person didnt submit they will stop the calls. I asked them why i was given hardly 6 hrs time.she told me they might have send sms on May. I asked her to check my sms that i didnt receive any. She rudely told me she can also say that my mobile was switched off on tht day and i might have deleted the message. i was frustrated with this kind of behavior. I submitted proof . she rejected mine saying that it not clear.(I have submitted the same proof in nearby Airtel store they have accepted for Another sim card). It was clear that they want to make me suffer because i raised questions. i told them if they behave like this then i hv to change service provider. That afternoon(20th) my father (who is 72 yrs old) went and submitted another address proof and i got my connection back. On 22nd 8.00 am they deactivated my Sim card saying that i didnt submit address proof. Again my father went at 9.30 they made him wait till 11.30 and said the person wrongly activated my connection, since it has been deactivated they gave another sim card and said it will get activated in another 2 days.(I have submittted proof 2 days back now they want me to wait another 2 days because i asked questions ). He came home after 1/2 hr they called him on his mobile and asked him to come again to submit photo and pan card(they already got photo and xerox copy went he went). This is how Aircel representatives treat a senior citizen and a lady because they raised questions how can they can stop calls.They didnt even consider that my father is above 70 yrs old. Iam totally frustated with this kind of behaviour. This Aircel store is situated in Erode, perundurai road.I request Higher officials to take necessary actions so that they wont continue this type of attitude anybody in future.

Kanmani.
tamilselvanpn

Aug 15, 2014

not releasing from their network

Aircel not releasing from their network for the past 1.5 months,, kindly guide us
mallikarjunareddy5257

Jun 11, 2014

callertun activated atomatically

color tune+91- 8796005257 -This is my Aircel number. I haven't set any Dialer tune or colortune to my cell.. But past 2 months You STUPID AIRCEL cut the cost fo Rs.30 for Dialer tune or colortune. I call to customer care.. but they didn't give proper response and action. I was waiting long... really this Aircel irritate me a lot... I don't understand what is going?. I can't concentrate my business. Do you Stupid aircell need to complaint TRAI?. This is my 4th experience to write down mail to AIRCEL and get back the amount... How long you want me to writing continuously ??.

Now i'll write an Article and complaint to TRAI with out fail... AIRCEL taking this as an advantage and continuously cut down cost unwanted.

this is repeted 4 times. please refund to me my amount :Rs: 30/-
lakshamanaguhan

Nov 17, 2013

mobile recharge is not working

I have recharged to my mobile on(13/11/2013) but yet no topup to my mobile.but thereis a amount reduction in my account.
please help me or refund my amount to the account..............plz....plz...........
NanthakumarAmutha

Oct 25, 2013

Not Refund My amount

My phone number is 9788656462.Before 6 months I used this number Aircel Post Paid.I gave the Deposit Amount Rs 500 from Sasikumar (9842701228) Perundurai (Mercury Agency).Now This Agency is changed(AR Communication) same Place.Now sasikumar is working in Same agency.he is not answering properly and also Vidhya(Customer Servive in Erode - 9842601230).Vidhya gave the courier Number 0569061(refund Check).But not tell courier details.she is told,courier came on 28.08.13.But I am not Receive the courier.Where is it?.15.06.2013 i pay the amount 524 Receipt No: EPS16177056. Then Extra amount Pay above Rs 100 another day.Totally Close the Bill Amount.But not receive the check.I think totally 600 something.Please check it and refund my amount. My mail id is [email protected] Phone No: 9788656462.
kavithanallasamy

May 19, 2013

Dialer/Caller tune

Greetings,

+91- 9578629188 -This is my Aircel number.When i recharged AIRCEL took that Rs. 30 as a Caller/dialar tune instead of topup (what the hell they do??!!!) I haven't set any Dialer tune or Caller tune to my cell.. I call to customer care.. they told that you didn't top up... but u set a dialer/called tune ( how they knew? did they come live to my place and watch me when i recharge my cell??!!) i am not satisfy with their response.. really this Aircel irritate me a lot... I don't understand what is going?. Do you Stupid aircell need to complaint TRAI?.

AIRCEL taking this as an advantage and continuously cut down cost unwanted.

I need my Rs.30 back to my cellphone.

I request you to kindly bring back my payment and insist them to cut down Dialer tune or colortune from my mobile.

May 19, 2013

color tune

+91- 9942099173 -This is my Aircel number. I haven't set any Dialer tune or colortune to my cell.. But past 2 months You STUPID AIRCEL cut the cost fo Rs.30 for Dialer tune or colortune. I call to customer care.. but they didn't give proper response and action. I was waiting long... really this Aircel irritate me a lot... I don't understand what is going?. I can't concentrate my business. Do you Stupid aircell need to complaint TRAI?. This is my 4th experience to write down mail to AIRCEL and get back the amount... How long you want me to writing continuously ??.

I need my Rs.60 back to my cellphone
jayapaul

Apr 28, 2013

deactivate cookery tips

hi dis my mom's no8526873799 cookery tip has subcribed in our no we want to deactivate this tip .we are wasting the amount pls deactivate ........thank u

Feb 18, 2013

AMOUNT DEDUCTED TWICE

I Recharged my mobile on 10-feb-13 for Rs. 108 it was successful and again after few minutes i recharged a rate cutter for Rs. 57 it also was successful thro my net banking account both are deducted in bank account due to successful recharge, eventhough they deducted again Rs. 57 from my phone balance, so after recharge they net banking amount Rs. 57 deducted it ok but again they deducted from in my phone main balance, regarding this i aked customer care they told me that, you have recharged twice thro net banking once and also from your phone so both are deducted, i said clearly that i dont know the ussd rate cutter code, but they told we dont know, you have beed activated twice. Two times deducted for the same amount for the same rate cutter for the same mobile number.

Tow time deducted my amount once from my bank account another from my mobile balance, for the same rate cutter, same day deducted, i asking A how it is possible a person to activate rate cutter thro mobile phone without knowing the ussd code, due to their technical fault they blaming me.

Dec 21, 2012

to give incoming call list

give me one month incoming and out going list for my mobile no.9094716195

Recharge is not done

For 68 rs

Nov 1, 2012

unsubscribe

Unsubscribe daily cricket pack from my mobile.
My no. 9613690433

Jun 5, 2012

Unauthorized charges

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please share with us your 10 digit Aircel number with an alternate contact number for us to be able to get in touch with you at [email protected] shall get back to you with assistance on the same.

May 16, 2012

want to deactivate GPRS

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Your concern has been noted and escalated for a resolution. We shall get back to you on the same shortly. You can also write to us at [email protected] for any further clarifications.

Aug 4, 2011

unsubscribe

This is sushmitha, my mobile number is 9738780545.this number is activated with CRICKET pack defaultly, because of this reason my balance is getting deducted, please unsubscribe this cricket pack imediately, if any other stuffs are subscribed please unsubscribe all that immediately.
Sushmitha.

Jul 10, 2011

cheating in all services

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly share your concern in details along with the Aircel number number and registered name and contact details for the same wit us at [email protected]

May 25, 2011

Aircel Slogan

We regret the inconvenience . Kindly mail us your registered details for the mentioned Aircel number so we could verify and escalate your concern at the earliest . Do mail us at [email protected] .

May 12, 2011