Jaya Ram

Mar 6, 2018

PORT UPC CODE

My Aircel number is +919843977254 and I have tried many time doing message at 1900.
But I am not receiving any portal code number.Please help me, I dont want to loose my number its very important.
Jeyaraman V
Aircel number- +919843977254
E-Mail- [email protected]
Geodaafeny

Mar 3, 2018

PORT CODE NOT RECEIVED

I have requested for my PORT number many number of times to the aircel network provider through sms but i have not yet recived any response from them.
So please look into this problem as soon as possible.I am suffering a lot from this issue.
My mobile no: 9524368408
Ajay V Singh

Feb 28, 2018

mnp upc code still not received

im ajay singh. ,,

my aircel number is :9524263023
i send the port message from last year to even today but still they never send my UPC code
,code never received but the service were blocked
so mr. aircel representative kindly send code before today ..
you can send port number on

pH. 9524263023 (affected no.)
email: [email protected]
Bin Blessing

Feb 21, 2018

Unable to port

I have ported my number to AIRCEL on December 30
As they are closing their network I have to port my number
But I can’t port until 90 days of previous port what am I supposed to do? This is my important number which I’ve used everywhere
Saravanan.P.S.

Feb 21, 2018

Out of Network Coverage

My number is working from 10th February. So i can't able to recharge my prepaid number and also not able to get incoming calls or out going calls, sms even i am not able to contact Aircel tollfree numbers also. Please reactivate it as fast as possible.i already contacted customer care by other number.
Please solve my issue
MY NO:7373299089

Feb 6, 2018

Dear Customer (Bin Blessing),

We hope your issue has been resolved now. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Jan 29, 2018

Dear Customer(Bin Blessing),

We request you to share your concerned Aircel number with us for better assistance.

Bin Blessing

Jan 27, 2018

No Service

Always showing no Service for the past few days
I tried everything I’ve even reset my mobile
Can’t make calls can’t receive
So bad

Dec 18, 2017

Dear Customer (Ebbyraj),

Dec 9, 2017

Dear Customer (Ebbyraj),

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the following details so that our team can look into your issue:

Aircel No.:
E/G/H Signal available on the handset – yes or no:

Ebbyraj

Dec 7, 2017

3G network not working

Hi I m an Aircel user, from the past week I am not able to access my 3G or 4G network. Please take note of it, many times we have informed in Aircel costumer care till now no reponse. Kindly solve the issue

Oct 27, 2017

Fraud

Hi Wiselin Bright,

We would like to inform you that as per our record no VAS active on your number. Further, please share the screenshot of deduction message and date and time of deduction for further assistance in this regard.

Wiselin Bright

Oct 26, 2017

Fraud

Sir,Aircel communications and networks frauding the customers.They unnecessarily taken the money from my mobile number:8973438355.if I recharge for rs 50 they charging the money with some vas service which i don't subscribed.whenever i recharge money they pursuing this kind of activities.even i complaints this issue to aircel customer care they not answering satisfically.please kindly provide this msg to aircel communications.
Thanking you....

Oct 11, 2017

SIM CARD NOT WORKING

Dear Bibin Rajendran,

We would like to inform you that your number (9659420021) is very well active at our end and no other issue has been found. So, we request you to visit any nearby Aircel store with your SIM card, an ID proof and an address proof to get your SIM checked or replaced (if needed).

BIBIN RAJENDRAN

Oct 10, 2017

SIM CARD NOT WORKING

My number is working but i am not able to recharge my prepaid number and also not able to get incoming calls or out going calls, sms even i am not able to contact Aircel tollfree numbers also. Please reactivate it as fast as possible.
MY NO:9659420021

Jul 17, 2017

Dear Customer (Christysuresh),

We would like to inform you that the deducted amount (Rs 18) has been refunded to your account and the service has been deactivated.

Jul 11, 2017

Dear Customer (Christysuresh),

We are forwarding your concern to the team. Please allow us some time to get back to you.

Jul 10, 2017

Dear Lekshma ,

We hope your issue has been resolved.Kindly feel free to write to us at [email protected] for any further assistance on this matter.

Thanks and Regard

Jun 30, 2017

Dear Lekshma ,

Thanks for sharing your concern with us. To deactivate any VAS service, you can just type STOP and send it to 155223 OR you can call on our toll-free number 155223.

Christysuresh

Jun 29, 2017

Unwanted subscription for movie mastiff service

Without my knowledge and permission Aircel is ripping off using various means of all the crap such as movie mast etc,,, mobile no 9095853024.
Lekshma

Jun 28, 2017

Unsubscribe

Without my knowledge 5 rupees is deducted from my mobile balance for full song package for the past one week. Kindly unsubscribe that and repay that amount in my mobile balance. Very urgent

Feb 14, 2017

Dear Manimirdhula,

We hope your concern has been resolved. In case you are facing any issues, please feel free to contact us at [email protected] for any further assistance.

Feb 6, 2017

E/G/H Signal available on the handset – yes or no:

manimirdhula

Feb 6, 2017

3 g network

04/02/2017 to My Aircel 3G net work not available this place.This problems all Aircel network.Available only 2G net work. already 3G net work available in the place. But 04/02/2017 to no courage 3G network. 04/02/2017 Monday to 3 and 4 time called to customer care. but today(06/02/2017)complaint to customer care my docket number ############. please resolutions this problem.

Jul 3, 2016

Dear Customer(jayasingh22276),

Thanks for writing to us. This is to inform you, we have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department. At Aircel India, customer satisfaction has always been our priority and we assure that your concern will be taken care of at the earliest.