Sugumar90

Requesting PORT Code
My aircel. Tamilnadu number. 9698199939
My sim card last 5 digit. 93845
My email id. [email protected]

Pleas send me porting number
Karthikeyan Nainapillai

Mar 10, 2018

UPC code not received

Hi sir,
This is my aircel number 8526717619.
I sent message to 1900 for porting.
I sent one week before.
Till now I didn't get UPC code.
Now I lost my signal also.
This number is important for me.
kathijaya

Mar 6, 2018

Port Code Not Received My Aircel No..9976486190

Hello Sir,

I Have send many times SMS to 1900 for porting PORT 9976486190 in five days,but not any respond to Aircel operator.My bank accound,Aadhar linking ,LPG account,EPFO account all mentions my aircel number only (9976486190).So please send my porting code in my alternative number or send me my mail id...So please kindly help me...

Mail Id : [email protected]

Unable to port

Unable to send port messages
My number is 8973372114
Unable to send port messages
Tried in basic handset as well
saukathali

Mar 1, 2018

PORT number not received

Hi aircel

Am saukath ali. My mobile number is 9842346136.

I requested port number two times. But still am not receiving port number from AIRCEL. It is quite urgent for me and hope you may understand the issue. Please look into this issue and send my port number asap.

Saukath ali

Pon Chandar

Feb 22, 2018

Not getting porting code

As I have poor network on Aircel so I want to change from Aircel to Vodafone network. I have requested porting code from the Aircel network but I have not received my port code, so plz get me the Gide through email [email protected]

Port 9976238843
Jayapriya S

Feb 21, 2018

To change the network

I want to change my network from Aircel to Vodafone. I sent a message to getting PORT code to 1900.But I didn't receive my PORT code.I tried so many times it won't work.so kindly resolve this problem.My mobile number 9788068609.
VELU VICKY

Feb 20, 2018

REGARDING GENERATION OF UPC CODE

By yesterday night around 10.00 pm i sent an port sms to 1900 from my aircel number(9659941544).But till now i didn't received my UPC code...kindly go ahead.....
gsttarun

Feb 15, 2018

No Signals

I am not getting signals for Aircel. It comes and goes currently. For most of the time signal isn't there and from a month or so the signals have been very bad. Please kindly take a look into this and take action against them.

Feb 15, 2018

No Network Coverage

Dear Customer (stalwarts),

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly share the following information in order to assist you better:

Aircel No.:
Alternate No.:
Complete address:
Landmark:
The Specific location of the issue (indoor/outdoors):

stalwarts

Feb 13, 2018

No Network Coverage

Not Getting Proper Network Coverage from today morning. I am a corporate customer with Aircel having 12 Numbers with them. Even not able to access call forwarding from the aircel Sim. Having to face huge business difficulties due to this problem. When I contact Coimbatore Regional office, They say they don't know when the problem will be solved & asked my number to file a complaint just for name sake. Worst Service- Worst Experience. But if apply for MNP from Aircel they will create unnecessary problem as we are corporate account & always makes sure that we will be having outstanding amount when they verify.
Gokul gd

Jan 25, 2018

Amount not refunded to me

I will buy a aircel postpaid sim before 1yr and i will port in to another network after 3 month, my security deposit amount will be refunded after 3 months the office member sayed. But there is no amount refunded of my security deposit & extra paying bill amount after completing 1 year ago, i will call to the aircel office member he doesn't attend my call, he attend the call recently i will complaint but he cut the call & i try to call again but he didn't attend my call

Oct 27, 2017

Dear Customer (Varsha Jayakumar),

We would like to inform you that RC 398 pack validity added Up to 16th Jan'18 on your number.
We are always at your service, in case you face any other issue regarding Aircel services then please let us know.

Dear Customer (ashok111111),

We would like to inform you that the deducted amount (Rs 60) has been refunded to your account and the service has been deactivated.

Dear Customer (ashok111111),

Apologies for the late response. We are forwarding your concern to the team. Please allow us some time to get back to you.

Dear Varsha Jayakumar,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We are forwarding your concern to our team. Meanwhile, kindly share the following details with us for better assistance:

Date of offer message received:
Recharge Date:
Mode of recharge:
Transaction ID:

Varsha Jayakumar

Oct 25, 2017

Recharge is not as stated

I have got an offer from aircel stating 398 combo pack validity 84 days ( comprising unlimited calls and 84 GB data).
After making the top up for that stated pack, I got a message stating that the pack is valid for 30 days.(till Nov 25 2017)

I hope the social media aircel team would come forward and solve this issue.
ashok111111

Oct 7, 2017

stop subscription and refund balance amount

Unwanted subscription
SIR I am get rid of this network as I am a customer of aircel mobile number ############. The aircel charges money for unwanted subscription.As I not subscribed any service and they automatically subscribed and charge money as they wish . I want my money back as an ideal customer.

stop subscription and refund balance amount

ashok111111

Oct 7, 2017

To deactivate masti mall & Refund
Sir/madam,
My air cell number 8973463320. I did not subscribe masti mall.but they deducted money from my balance It is very Very frustruating to have this experience.kindly unsubscribe masti mall and please refund the money.

Adhu nandhan

Jun 25, 2017

Full songs pack deactivate

Plz stop full songs download pack deactivate
Subramanis

Jun 23, 2017

Aircel Non Stop Music Plus

My parents call number is 9698377190. They didn't subscribe any music. But their account automatically is deducted. Today morning I added Rs 110. Today evening the balance is Rs 20. They didn't make any calls at all. This is total cheating and ripping off innocentpeople. They don't know much about mobile phones other than receiving calls and making calls to very few numbers. Stop trapping the simple people with all things junk and ripping them off.

Please return their money immediately.

Mar 17, 2017

Port message cannot be sent

Dear Bala Murugan,

We would like to inform you that your porting request has been received and (UPC code: DT649442) is in process and will be resolved before 25/03/2017.

Bala Murugan

Mar 16, 2017

Port message cannot be sent

Inspite of repeated calls to customer service executives I cannot send message to PORT. It says message failed to send repeatedly. Is aircel blocking port message
Mobile number 9443341346

Dec 14, 2016

aircel

Dear Surya kumaravel,

We would like to inform you that provided Aircel number has been disconnected from Aircel services. Further, we request you to visit the nearest Aircel store for better assistance in this regard.

Dec 14, 2016