Dinesh_dp

Mar 10, 2018

message not deliverd to 1900 for port change

My Aircel no.is 8760469784. I am trying to get UPC code by sending PORT out message to 1900.
But it got failed.
Kindly help me out to get UPC code.

Dinesh Perumal
Dinesh_dp

Mar 9, 2018

Message not deliver to 1900

But it got failed as there is no network and also i'm unable to connect to other network for temporary.
Kindly help me out to get UPC code.

Dinesh Perumal
Manigandan MS

Feb 28, 2018

SMS TO 1900 issues

i am manikandan from qatar (Abroad).my aircelm number is 9952539454.last one week i am sending sms to 1900 for switching network.My all money deducted by aircel but not yet sms received for OTP for porting purposes.I am struggling lots in abroad with this number issue.please send me immediately sms with OTP for network switch, and help me to escape from this country,this number only can help me for my legal activites.my mail id is [email protected]
Manigandan MS

Feb 28, 2018

port issue

i am manikandan from trichy currently located at qatar for business( abroad).I am sending sms PORT to 1900 for network switch for last one week.often my money deducted but reply sms not yet received from aircel.I lost my account balance completely.But OTP not yet received from aircel for network switch.I want immediate solution for this.I amnot able to do any legal activities here with this useless network number,because all contact of my client suffering.please send me PORT sms with OTP immediately
dhinesh039

Feb 26, 2018

No tower for 2 days

No tower for past 1 weeks

I'm unable to get tower for past 1 weeks...
My number is 9698989004
kindly revert in my mail id which is [email protected]
I want to port my number to other network...
So please solve the issue...
Valadysivakumar

Feb 22, 2018

UPC NOT RECEIVED

I have to port my aircel number to vodafone so sent a port request to 1900 for 4 times but not received UPC NO

UPC NOT RECEIVED

Feb 9, 2018

Dear Customer (குமரவேல் நடுப்),

We hope your issue has been resolved now. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Subbiah chellappa

Feb 8, 2018

Discontinue the service

Dear Sir ,

As I have decided to change network , porting done and got new network sim . But existing aircel network has not taken the discontinue of service process request . As it a postpaid no my amount are daily wasted in this network. Pls take necessary action to cut the service for my number (8015476857) .

Ramesh

Feb 1, 2018

Dear Customer (குமரவேல் நடுப்),

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly share the following information in order to assist you better:

Aircel No.:
Alternate No.:
Complete address:
Landmark:
The specific location of the issue (indoor/outdoors):

குமரவேல் நடுப்

Jan 29, 2018

no network coverage

poorly network coverage in one week without information.today totaly no signal peoples are upset
mahalingam15

Jan 2, 2018

Money deducted from my no

I never asked for any weekly services like exotic india ,lehren tv , hungama tv . I tried to call customer care they didn't attend call. Rs. 49 deducted .Please kindly taken action. The Aircel is repeating this many times i am so much irritated to this action without permission they are activating and taking out the money from my account .I want my money Rs .49 back

Dec 28, 2017

Dear Customer (Siddharth Jain2001),

Dec 20, 2017

Dear Siddharth (siddharth Jain2001),

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the following details so that our team can look into your issue:

Aircel No.:
Alternate No.:
Location (Including nearest landmark where the issue is witnessed):
Duration of the issue (problem since when):
The Issue with a specific website or all website:
The Browser being used (Default phone browser or Chrome/Dolphin etc):

siddharth Jain2001

Dec 18, 2017

3g network

I have recharged fr a 3g data+ unlimited calls..but i am getting not even 2g speed and even call centers are not responding properly

Dec 2, 2017

Bill Amount Deducted but not updated my Mobile Number

Ref : Our Mobile No. 9942096000

I am paid Rs.656/- for the above Mobile Number through Net banking on 01.12.2017. The amount deducted our SBI Account but not credited in our Mobile Bill.

SBI Net Banking Reference Number : IGACLXWNK4 for Rs.656.00 on 01.12.2017 Time 16.15.

Please rectify this bill payment issue immediately.

G.Balasubramanian
9942096000

Nov 9, 2017

They are not respond my complaints

Hi Sathiya seelan .M,

We regret the inconvenience you've had with us. Please share your concern in brief in order to assist you better.

Sathiya seelan .M

Nov 8, 2017

They are not respond my complaints

First I am ask about offer plans.she told in complete
Information, it's not my problem, after recharge I found my rate cutter problem. I was file compalint ,but they are not take any action for 10 days. My mobile no is 9688743170

Oct 21, 2017

Portability number 9655688388 inactive

Dear Bhaarathi Puspha Raaj,

Sorry for the delay in your Sim activation.
As per our system check, we would like to inform you that your number is now active from our end.
We are always at your service, in case you still face any issue then please let us know.

Bhaarathi Puspha Raaj

Oct 13, 2017

Portability number 9655688388 inactive

Dear sir..
i'm using the mobile number 9655688388 by Tata Docomo post paid connection for around 3 years.
Due to lack of service from Tata Docomo, I wish to port my mobile number into Aircel post paid.
After the final bill settlement to Tata Docomo, i've submitted all my proofs (Aadhar card with Thumb inpression) with Aircel showroom which is located in No.6A, Lawsons Road, Opp to Vestry School, Cantonment, Cantonment, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu - 620001, on 23-09-2017.
my unique portal id expiry date was 03-10-2017, but portability approved on 07-10-2017 and Tata Docomo has deactivated on same date. But unfortunately still now my mobile number is not in use and yet now not activated. On 10th of October, home verification also completed by them (Aircel).
But, thereafter there is no any clear response from the showroom people.
whenever, I go the showroom, they are telling that, it will get activate in just half n hour. but, their are so many half n hour has been gone. They are making the customers fool. Till now repeatedly they are saying the same answer.
At the same time, yesterday (12-10-2017) afternoon, i've done a complaint through online in Aircel Customer Care live chat. they promised me, that my complaint will get resolved within today evening (13-10-2017 evening 18:52:55 pm), but that too has been not happened.
Iam working as a Sales Manager in Private Health Insurance concern, and my profile is Marketing. without mobile, I can't able do my work and i've lost many valuable customers in these 6 days.
And, right now, i'm in hospital due to an accidental injury.
so, I humbly request you to resolve the same.

Online Chat Complaint Details:
Chated with id: Ruksonara.Rousan.Mondal,
complaint id: ############and expected resolution date - 13/10/2017 18:52:55.

With thanks & regards,
N. Bhaarathi Puspha Raaj
Alternate mobile number: 9655688988

Oct 6, 2017

Dear Customer (SENTHIL KUMAR.G),

We would like to inform you that a waiver of Rs 100/- + tax has been adjusted and the same will be reflected in the forth coming bill.

Oct 4, 2017

Dear Customer (SENTHIL KUMAR.G),

We are forwarding your concern to the team. Please allow us some time to get back to you.

Oct 4, 2017

Recharge not as stated by the company

Dear Customer (Ram......),

We would like to inform you that the validity for the RC398 pack has been extended to 84 days which will get expired on 20/12/2017.

Ram......

Sep 27, 2017

Recharge not as stated by the company

I have got an offer from aircel stating 398 combo pack validity 84 days ( comprising unlimited calls and 84 GB data).
After making the top up for that stated pack, I got a message stating that the pack is valid for 32 days.
When I called up the customer service nobody had any idea to solve it.
I hope the social media aircel team would come forward and solve this issue.
Number 8508889689.
SENTHIL KUMAR.G

Sep 20, 2017

Bill Preparation

I have paid the my postpaid no.9842433900 for last month Rs.453.12/- through online CUB Bill Payment for the date of 01/09/2017 this is the cutoff date of my bill. I have received this month bill you can charge as a late fee of Rs.100/- is included. I have already paid the amount in time but I don't know the amount credited in your account or not. For this month (September 2017) bill amount I have to pay only the bill amount not paid in late fee. Kindly rectify this otherwise I will disconnect all my postpaid connections immediately.

Sep 9, 2017

Deduction of money for service that i didn't opt for

Dear vanift_57,

We hope your issue has been resolved.Kindly feel free to write to us at [email protected] for any further assistance on this matter.

Thanks and Regard