mdhiviya

Jul 19, 2015

Deactivate TINY TV

I didn't activate TINY TV. But its got subscribed also they charge 30 rupees for that. So Please deactivate TINY TV Service to this number 9750704215

Jul 17, 2015

Hi Kronus,

We have verified your account details and found that, on dated 15th Jul 2015 a content service "FUNTV" has been subscribed from your number 7809550970 through transaction mode WAP and an amount of Rs 35 was deducted from your account towards service subscription charges. However as per your request the service has been deactivated from your number to avoid further renewal of the service. Further considering your request and as a service gesture we have forwarded a request to our concern team to post an adjustment of Rs 35 which will be credited to your account within next 24hrs.

Jul 16, 2015

Dear shaishre,

Thanks for sharing your concern with us, To deactivate any VAS service you can just type STOP send to 155223 OR you can call on our toll free number 155223 for deactivation

Warm Regards

Jul 16, 2015

Dear Prasad K,

Warm Regards

Jul 15, 2015

Hi Kronus,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

Customer Service Officer | Social CareTeam
Kronus

Jul 15, 2015

Deactivation Of Fun TV

Dear Aircel team,

Name : Avijeet
Mobile# : 7809550970

I have got a message saying "Thanks for subscribing Fun TV . your account is debited with Rs 35 for 7 days". I got surprised seeing this as i have done nothing sort of this subscription.

I called customer care, but they say that its your mistake, we have deactivated and raised a complant, But i did not receive any message with request number.

Thanks in advance.
Avijeet

Jul 13, 2015

Hi shaishre,

Jul 13, 2015

Hi Prasad K,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We have forwarded your request to the concerned department and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

shaishre

Jul 12, 2015

deactivation of fun tv

I didn't subscribe to fun TV but they activated and charged 35 rupees from my account. Please make necessary arrangements to deactivation of fun tv. This is my mobile number 9578807509.
Prasad K

Jul 11, 2015

deactivation of FUN TV

My No is 9842495028. aircel activated Fun Tv and Aircel deals without my notice. Aircel has to stop to regain credibality.

Jul 8, 2015

Dear Loganathanmt,

You have been charged of Rs.35/- towards VAS pack FUNTV activated through WAP on 7/7/2015 and the pack has been deactivated on 8/7/2015, as you have complained within 24hrs of the VAS pack activation, an amount of Rs.35/- will be credited in your account within 48hrs.

Jul 8, 2015

Hi Loganathanmt,

Loganathanmt

Aircel Fun TV activation

Dear team,

I am Loganathan and my aircel number is 9941471776,. I am using this aircel number for more than 10 years.

I got a message today morning saying "Thanks for subscribing Fun TV. your account is debited with RS 35 for 7 days" . I got surprised seeing this as i have done nothing sort of this subscription. I called customer care and they say that "You would have subcribed by mistake, this is your mistake and we can deactivate the service and raise a complaint. But i did not receive any request service number from aircel.

Thanks in advance,

Mobile# : 9941471776

Thanks in advance.
Loganathan

Hi satishkmr988,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Have a nice day.

Aircel Online team,

Jul 2, 2015

Dear shubham2354,

Post system check it has been found that your balance of Rs 7/- got deducted dated- 30/6/2015 due to Activation, of VAS FUNTV, NAMITHA35- techzone, through WAP . Credit of 7/- have been posted in your A/C and the service have been deactivated from our end dated -2/7/2015 .

Aircel Customer Care

Jul 1, 2015

Hi shubham2354,

shubham2354

Jun 30, 2015

deactivate fun TV and namma namitha

My number is 7278657134 and I didn't subscribe for any fun TV or namma namitha and it is deducing my balance everyday based on the balance available. Deactivate all of it and make sure that my balance is restored.

Jun 30, 2015

Dear PankajBansal25,

As per our system records, you have been charged rs 35 for Funtv reactivation hence not eligible for waiver. Hope the resolution offered meets your satisfaction levels too. We would like to thank you again for reaching us at Social Care.

Kindly feel free to write to us at [email protected] for any further assistance on this
matter.

Jun 29, 2015

Hi satishkmr988,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your concern with your complaint number and contact details at [email protected] to help you.

Jun 29, 2015

Hi PankajBansal25,

We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department

and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

this matter.

satishkmr988

Jun 27, 2015

Fun TV subscription

I got a message today morning that "Thank you for subscribing to Fun TV . You have been charged Rs 35.0 for 7 days and your service will be auto renewed with the same charges.". I have been charged wrongly for this.....please take action
PankajBansal25

Jun 26, 2015

Balance deducted

I've never subscribed for fun tv , but I received a message today that your fun tv has been renewed for one week..and it cost me rs35 for nothing. I kindly request you to deactivate this service and restore my balance. (8385903728)

Jun 26, 2015

Dear [email protected],

We would like to inform you that our executive tried to reach you, however the call was not answered from your end.
Further we request you to share the suitable timing for call back, so that we can assist you accordingly.

Team Aircel

Jun 25, 2015

Hi [email protected],

We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department

and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

this matter.