Oct 27, 2014

Dear Aravinthan

Thanks for writing in to us. This is to inform you, we have forwarded your complaint to the concerned
department. We will get back to you shortly.

At Aircel India customer satisfaction has always been our priority and we
assure that your concern will be taken care of at the earliest.

You can also write to us at [email protected]

Warm regards
Aircel Social Care Team

Oct 25, 2014

Hi Tarunk633,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your concern with your complaint number and contact details at [email protected] to help you.

Oct 25, 2014

Hi Aravinthan,

and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

Kindly feel free to write to us at [email protected] for any further assistance on

Aravinthan

Oct 24, 2014

request to unsubscribe Funtv

Aircel detects some much amount for funtv. But I did not subscribe that.
Please unsuscribe all vas and fun tv from my mobile number 7299226941
Tarunk633

Oct 23, 2014

Aircel fun tv deactivation

My self tarun,
my balance desucted by 25 rs with fun tv activation. I call n sms 121 & 155223 for this. But they shows that i have no fun tv subscriebed. So how would my balance deducted & how can i unsub fun tv service.

Oct 16, 2014

Dear Indramon Singh,

Thanks for sharing your concern with us.
To deactivate any value added service on your mobile number you can just type STOP send to 155223 or you can call on our toll free number 155223 for deactivation.

Aircel social care team

Oct 16, 2014

Hi Indramon Singh,

indramon singh

Oct 15, 2014

deactivate fun,tiny tv,aircel service

Hollow sir, lam asking to you not to activate anything without my knowledge through this mobile no 9856221392.if I like to activate anything I will asked you .your subscription was painful ,kindly remove all the activate things FM this number.

Oct 15, 2014

Hi A.YOGAGURU,

yogaguru.001

Oct 14, 2014

WRONG DEDUCTION OF BALANCE FROM MY MAIN ACCOUNT

Ref: My aircel Mobile No. 8012633307

This is to invite your urgent attention to resolve the wrong deduction of balance from my aircel mobile account.

Please be informed that I don't use my aircel mobile connection as this is secondary connection for me. My mobile balance in aircel M/A was Rs.81.76, when I last checked on 17/02/14 @ 16.58 hrs. After that I have not used my aircel connection for making calls/smses, etc. I seldom use it only for keeping the connection alive by making one/two calls or receive incoming calls.

On 05/10/2014, I recharged my aircel number for Rs.10/-. When I checked my balance today (09/10/14 @ 22:30 hrs), I found that my M/A balance is only Rs.14.34. When contacted Aircel customer care on "198", I was informed that Rs.72/- was deducted on 6th Aug,2014 on call diversion.

Firstly, I have not enabled the Call diverting option for my aircel connection. Even if it is mobile handset specific and even if enabled, how come in the whole year till 06/08/14, no amount was deducted for call diversion. As per Aircel CC, only on 06/08/14, Rs.72/- worth of calls diverted to another number starts with '94421', which is unacceptable.

Please note that I did not receive any diverted calls on 06/08/14 on '94421' which seems to be my primary mobile no. As per my BSNL statement & BSNL CC, no calls were received from my aircel number thru' call divert.

So, it is very clear that Rs.72/- was wrongly debited from my aircel M/A on 06/08/14. I raised this to Aircel appellate, but they're also giving the same obscure answer which their CC personnel had given on this issue.

I reiterate that I did not use my aircel connection for making any calls/smses and also have not enabled any call divert option. There must be some technical issue at their end due to which I lost my balance worth Rs.72/-.

Aircel CC is kept telling the same reason for deduction. But, they're not providing any proof on call divert even after asking umpteen times. There must be some technical problem at their end, in order to cover it up they're giving some lame reasons and making customer to suffer. They talk very roughly while talking about refund of the wrongly deducted amount. Their CC personnel behaviour is also not good. I don't know how many people suffered this and how many has come up to share their views. Since I raised this issue in this forum, they may create a record for that too, being service provider.

I feel very bad for choosing Aircel.

Therefore, I request you to kindly help me to get the refund of amount Rs.72/- back into my aircel M/A (8012633307) at the earliest please.

Your immediate action in this regard is highly solicited.

Thanking you in advance for your kind efforts in this regard.

Kind Regards,
A.YOGAGURU

Oct 13, 2014

Hi findme92,

findme92

Oct 11, 2014

deactivate unwanted subscription

My no. Is 7844950497.

Dear Subscriber. you have been subscribed to Video Talkies 50. Please recharge your account to continue enjoying this service.

Dear Subscriber. you have been subscribed to Fun TV. Please recharge your account to continue enjoying this service.ontinue enjoying this service.

Dear Subscriber. you have been subscribed to Non Stop Music Station. Please recharge your account to continue enjoying this service.

Dear Subscriber. you have been subscribed to TINY TV. Please recharge your account to continue enjoying this service.

Thank You for your request to subscribe to Aircel NexGTV. To complete your subscription please click on http://202.148.207.245:9093/API/CCG?refId=1412627981547.

I had lost around Rs.-100 in all these rubbish subscription.

Kindly stop all these subscription.

I'll stop aircel service if you permanently don't stop all these services.

I'll get my no. Portable.

Waiting for positive response.

Oct 8, 2014

Hi Rsh,

We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department

rsh20

Oct 5, 2014

unsubricing of tiny tv service

while surfing net i accidentally get on to subscribe tiny tv services page.it deduct 50 rs from balance .my mobile no is 7844098576.please remove this service as soon as possible otherwise i'll not recharge.

Sep 25, 2014

Hi Anusha,

anushabangalore

Sep 25, 2014

unsubscribe Fun TV

Please unsubscribe Fun TV from my mobile no 8553029912. As I have not activated these services and its automatically activated on my no.. plz do the needfull and return my money.There is no mistake from my side and I have not even subscribed for anything like this with aircel. and the customer care is not at all replying..

Hi Datta,

Hi Bharath,

Hi Jyoti,

we hope your issue has been resolved now. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Have a nice day.

Aircel Online team,
datta123

Sep 1, 2014

vas

Please stop all value added service in my number I don't need it again. The worst network I ever used simply deducting money.
I don't need any service
bharathsbk

Aug 31, 2014

TINY TV AND VIDEO TALKIES CHEATING

Sir , Tiny tv and video talkies has been activated on my mobile No 8883586883on 31Aug 14 withouty subscription by me. please refund money. please unsubscribe tiny tv and video talkies as i it is fraudalent case of cheating loyal customer. i hope someting will be done or we have to go in fb mass mail and other action.

Aug 29, 2014

Hi Jyotil ,

Aug 29, 2014

Hi Ebby Marshall ,

We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department

Ebby Marshall

Aug 22, 2014

Without my knowledge Aircel talkies 50 has been subscribed. Rs 30 full balance amt has been deduced.

Without my knowledge these aircel people has activated some subscription called video talkies 50 and my Rs 30 balance has deduced from my main account TT. This is my no. 9578790132 .The whole amount I had at that time in my mobile. With scope I ask you to refund my Rs.30 and hereafter pls don't cheat and take away money from people like these..without anyone's knowledge. There is no mistake from my side and I didn't even subscribed for anything like these with aircel. This third time happening and the customer care is not at all replying well and they are always lying...I have lost nearly 300 rs like these before. But this time I strictly demand to refund my money.
jyotikumar