ananth6274

Nov 29, 2012

3G got activated without my knowledge and money got deducted from my prepaid account over RS100

My no is 9524315158.I never requested to activate 3G on my account ,but today I saw a msg stating 9.xx MB data has been used and deducted around RS 95 from my account,it is unfair ..I gone through some previous sms from aircel ,I saw a msg stating 3G is activated on your account ,I don't understand why it got activated with out my permission or request and deducted money from my account,it is not a good practice .so I want aircel to refund my money deducted for the 3G charges ,deducted .(it seems that some more money also got deducted few days before too ,for the same reason)

Murugananth Rajavelu
user1982113

Nov 14, 2012

Amount didnt get recharged

Recharged for 68 rs through aircel.com. It was saying full talk time offer, but didnt get recharged. Such a shame on aircel. They debited the amount but didnt recharge the mobile. 9750884492
pushpita

Sep 15, 2012

deactivate my fun facts service

i want to deactivate the fun facts service from my mobile...my mobile number is 8908374427..pls deactivate it as soon as possible.
chandrabhan

Aug 22, 2012

deactivate fun facts

please unsubscribe fun facts on this no. 9806475424
funfacts

Aug 19, 2012

"AIRCEL" Unable to Deactivate Funfacts service

Please deactivate the funfacts of this no AIRCEL "8892945698". I have lost all my account balance to this subscription and currently its below Rs.1, so I cannot contact customer care service to unsubscribe this service. Kindly deactivate as soon as possible.
drthirusiva

Aug 5, 2012

unsubscribe fun facts

my mobile number is 9842738397 and i request that mu fun facts may kindly be unsubscribed
manu6997

Jul 12, 2012

Deactivate Funfacts

Pls deactivate fun facts to this no 8883429982 immediately.
shab

Jun 1, 2012

money deducted

on 30th may i had recharge 68 .urgently i need message booster so that i use option *234*3400# which was seen by me in net.
i had tried.it show invalid for 2 times.and third time money (34 Rs)was detected. i call customer care but they said some minutes pack is activated.To make sure i called once more they said they 'will refund on thursday morning now friday till they didn't.
now when i call they are not connecting my call to service provider.
aruns

Apr 12, 2012

I missed some important interview calls. I want to know my call history of 7th april 2012 to 11th April 2012.

I need call history of 7th April 2012 to 11 April 2012 of my cell URGENT. Bcoz i missed many interview calls. My cell number is 8508475859(AIRCEL prepaid). Please reply me with my call history very soon for this email address.

regards,

arun

Apr 12, 2012

I missed some important mobile numbers on 9th April to 11th April

I am using aircel number 8508475859(aircel no). I was missed an important phone numbers many of them from interview calls on 9th April to 11th April. I want to track that number.. please do the needful and reply me.

Feb 23, 2012

IVRS - Insensible invention

I was using Airtel for the past 7 years and due to coverage problem in my cabin I switched over to Aircel. Customer service and reaching customer service is so bad making Airtel a better service which I am now opted to switch over. On 18th Feb 2012 a saturday, suddenly my out going calls were debarred. I tried all means to restore this immediately since i was bit travelling and away from my office. I had nothing to reach the world but for a barred sim.
I really go annoyed and had only one option to go for a prepaid sim. The problem was not over because handling customers from a different no was too risky and undermining of ones reputation. My bill payment was due on the following month 5th march and had no reasons for my call being debarred. Trying to play safe I paid Rs.500/- as a additional amount which I thought would have a problem of exceeding the credit limit. Now I had to deliberately talk to the customer care to restore my connectivity.
I tried to call 121 and the most senseless way of handling customer and taking them for granted was totally exhibited on that day. you get an advertisement which any person will not need while he is attempting to seek assistance to resolve some issue. Once that is over you will have 9 options and your problem will not fall into any of the option. Again I got the voice repeated to meticulously match any of the option to suit my enquiry but in vain. the whole day i was only finding out ways to reach and the following day being sunday I saw no phone called in the grievance section being attended.
Monday I just waited to know when will my service will be restore. till 2 pm no one bothered to restore my connection. when they have the aducity to bar my outgoing and no one was available to restore it. when they have an automated system to bar a no why not they invent a system to restore automatically.
finally i reached out a tele calling executive who had the stereo typic answers and finally called ETHICS HOTLINE. That gentleman was too complacent taking me as an intruder in his days work. I had to unneccarily represent my case as if they are giving me a free service and as if I dont pay for the calls I make.
That day i could understand how the technology can ruin a person's anxiety and be a treachery when I was repeatedly hearing the IVRS. The most insensible Technology used by AIRCEL, and I am sure no sensible person in the organisation would accept this silly implementation without hearing even once in their life time.
My line was restore and the first SMS was PORT 9790965960 and sent to 1900. Even after 4 days I have not received any communication on this. Yet another proof of stupid service.

Dec 19, 2011

Activation of Aircel 3G is not working

Hai, I am Venkatesh. My mobile number is 9965869303. I am a aircel prepaid customer. I wanted to activate Aircel 3G Services in my SIM. I am using a Nokia 5230 mobile. I have used Airtel 3G with this set and was working fine. But when I tried to use Aircel 3G I could not Activate 3G Services. When I called 121 from my mobile Their customer support personnel was having a very poor knowledge about 3G. No one of them helped me to activate 3G services in my mobile. Actually I want to activate 3G services (Rs.132 Pack in my number) If you have any idea help me. Aircel Customer support is worst.

Jul 13, 2011

DEACTIVATE HELLO TUNE

MY mobile no : 8508346999. kindly deactivate hellotune service

Jun 16, 2011

balance deduction

sir, my mobile no: 73734 46748 MY TALKING BALANCE AS ON 12.06.2011 RS. 39.33 BUT NEXT DAY (13.06.2011) MY BALANCE SHOWN ONLY RS. 9.33,

I AM A COOLY, KINDLY RECOVERING MY BALANCE, AND CREDIT IN MY MOBILE ACCOUNT

THE CUSTOMER CARE TOLD THAT BALANCE DEDUCTING FOR CALLER TUNE, BUT I AM NOT SET ANY CALLER TUNE

Mar 23, 2011

value added services

i am using aircel sim for the past 4 years, my no is 9942897692. 3 months back , i have recd, 1 msg from aircel, sweet dreams is renewed with Rs.30, but i have not activate any value added service, then i call to customercare , i have explained my situation,5 r 6 times, but no response, then 1 month i have not affected this problem, today(23rd march,2011) , i have recd. the same msg for Rs.10, then i have complained to cc, now also i have not recd. any response from them, can u pls arrange to solve this problem? i cannot recharge even Rs.10, after that they reduce my balance for any of this way. kindly solve this pblm.pls

Jan 8, 2011

Amount deduction

Pls note my mobile number is 8883414945. last one month i call my friend But, my friend not receive my call But Balence detucted in my account. Again i am check with customercare, they are told "Sorry...

Nov 24, 2010

Want Nov 9 To Nov 23 This Days My Mobile Call Details Records(Incoming and Outgoing Calls Details)Give Me

Dear Sir/Medam,

I'm Rasheed From Lalgudi, Trichy Dist.My Mobile Number : 8883414945(Prepaid Connection). My One Query to give u. Nov 9 to Nov 23rd till Call Records.(Incoming and Out Going Call Records) More then time Spoke to Customer care Officers, till don't give Positive information.He is not responce my call Records Details.Please send above mention date calll records details send my mail.

i have every hope that you will take a oblige.with earnest hope, you special sympathy in my details.

My mail address : [email protected]

Nov 11, 2010

Not Deactivate The Aircel Thrills in my mobile

Please Deactivate the Aircel thrills My number is 9659240789
User219641

Nov 10, 2010

deactivate caller tune

please deactivate my caller tune . my mobile no. is +919715325058(aircel)