Sep 1, 2017

Deduction of money for service that i didn't opt for

Dear vanift_57,
We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Aircel No.:
Date & Time of deduction:
Any message received upon deduction:
Aircel Social Media team
vanift_57

Aug 27, 2017

Deduction of money for service that i didn't opt for

It is very much annoying that aircel is taking money continously from my prepaid account for services like uktra tv weekly (35 rupees per week) and exotic india(7rupees per week).neraly 100 rupees jas been deducted from my account for the services which i did not opt at all....and for unsubscription dail 1 rupee is apent for msg.....kindly pleaze stop those services and refund my recharge money...and the customer care is not responding properly
zubairan786

Aug 19, 2017

Request to deactivate Nyassa Astrology

Dear sir/Madam,
Please deactivate Nyassa Astrology services. I am in roaming ( saudi arabia) and without any request and without my knowledge this service has been activated. Please deactivate service and credit the deducted amount from my number which is 9700844529.
Sir, i really like your network and services and i hope you"ll help me to continue this trust.

MOHAMMED ABDUL ZUBAIR,

Jul 17, 2017

Dear Customer (Valadysivakumar),

We would like to inform you that the deducted amount has been refunded to your account and the service has been deactivated.

Jul 17, 2017

Unwanted deduction of VAS

Dear Valadysivakumar,

We would like to inform you that as per your request Vas service has been deactivated and amount of Rs 8 has been posted on your number.

Jul 13, 2017

Dear Customer (Valadysivakumar),

We are forwarding your concern to the team. Please allow us some time to get back to you.

Jul 13, 2017

Unwanted deduction of VAS

Dear Valadysivakumar,

Jul 11, 2017

Dear Aircel

I am one of the painful aircel customer
recently several times unwanted deduction done due to vas. Every time when i recharge the amount, in next few minuets the message like thank you subscribing for ....... ( some package name example aircel masti mall, bollywood scoop ) the amount Rs 5, or Rs 3 Rs 11, (or) rs 15 what ever amount is possible that amount deducted in my account, it is very frustrating me. even though i was not subscribed any vas in my past carrier. I have records for deducting the amount. kindly rectify the problem as soon as possible other wise i have to make some legal activity regarding this.
today also i get message from aircel. totally i will fear recharge the amount of aircel my number and think to switch over some other network

M.Sivakumar

Unwanted deduction of vas Unwanted deduction of vas Unwanted deduction of vas

vas

I am customer of Aircel Prepaid card My no 8973528982

unfortunately i was not subscribed any vas in aircel
aircel joys deal Rs 30/
aircel deals Rs 11/

this is also automated deduction amout method

this type of automated is very painful to us lot of disturbed by the aircel
please credit the amount in my account as soon as possible

thankyou

M.sivakumar

vas vas vas

Recharge not done

I am sivakumar customer of Aircel prepaid My No is 8973528982
I done the recharge three times value of the 20, 20, 10 through Indian Bank app
but unfortunately recharge not done by the aircel

my reference No for recharge

IND BIP01071713176149 Rs 20 00 01/07/2017
IND BIP01071713176171 Rs 20.00 01/07/2017
IND BIP01071715179575 Rs 10.00 01/07/2017

Till date the recharge not done Please refund the amount otherwise recharge the same

Please do the needful

Yours
M.Sivakumar

Recharge not done

Dear Jacob Stephen,

We would like to inform you that your MNP request has been rejected due to mismatched documents while being verified. So, we request you to re-raise the UPC (Unique Porting Code) with valid documents to proceed further.

Jun 30, 2017

Dear Jacob Stephen,

We are forwarding your concern to the team. Meanwhile, please share your alternate number.

Jacob Stephen

Jun 24, 2017

MNP request rejected without any reason

I already tried 2 times to MNP from aircel postpaid to vodafone.Although zero outstanding balance ,aircel rejected it both the times.

I contacted aircel office at thillai nagar.They said that the unbilled amount was the reason.The unbilled amount can't be paid until the bill cycle ends.

Now I have generated another UPC and I have paid 290 ₹ in advance till 14.06.2017.My unbilled amount is 91₹.I am ready to pay whatever outstanding or take it from my caution deposit.

Allow me to port...

My number is 9865420653
UPC DT423178

May 29, 2017

Dear Ranjith Devan,

We would like to inform you that the service has been deactivated and the deducted amount has been credited to your account.

Thanks and Regards,

May 29, 2017

Dear Ranjith Devan,

We are forwarding your concern to our team. Meanwhile, please share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Date & Time of deduction:
Amount deducted:
Any message received upon deduction (screenshot):

Ranjith Devan

May 28, 2017

Amount debited auto subscribing

My number is 9042998612 aircel so many time they are automatically subcribes and debting the amount of my balance today also debited amount they subscribed automatically utv megatainment pls take necessary action and refund my amount thankyou

May 13, 2017

Dear Customer(Maria2016),

We would like to inform you that as per your request the VAS service has been deactivated and the amount has been refunded to your account.

May 12, 2017

Dear Customer(Maria2016),

We have forwarded your concern to the team. Please allow us some time to get back to you.

maria2016

May 11, 2017

Unnecessary Service Activation

I am charged more than Rs.200/- for the services which I have not authorized and not even asked from Aircel. Services like Masti Club, Fun Bazaar, Snovabots and Qawwali. Who wants all these?
Aircel should not activate anything on my mobile no. 7373815363. And I want the money returned immediately on my account. It happened already before. I complained it in this board and for sometime there was no disturbance. But again Aircel started this.
Maria, 7373815363

Mar 22, 2017

Re:unwanted message

Dear krish536,

We hope that our team got in touch with you and shared all the requisite information.

Mar 22, 2017

Re:Value added service getting renewed automatically

Dear Durai_msd,

We hope that our team got in touch with you and your concern has been resolved. Please feel free to let us know in case of any further assistance.

Mar 18, 2017

unwanted message

Dear krish536,

Screenshot of the message received:
Date of message received:
Content of message:

krish536

Mar 18, 2017

unwanted message

My Mobile Number is 9865604795.I have registered to DND on 05/Feb/2017 fully blocked category and NCPR Reg.No. is S34873554738.
I am getting sms from DT AIRCEL and 52299 every day. I gave complaint to aircel on 25/02/17 docket number is ############and 02/03/17 ############but not solved yet.
please register a complaint and take up with Aircel service for doing the needful

Mar 9, 2017

Value added service getting renewed automatically

Dear Durai_msd,

We are forwarding your concern to the team. Meanwhile please share the screenshot of the message received after deduction.