durai_msd

Mar 9, 2017

Value added service getting renewed automatically

sir,you have deducted rs.35 of my balance on 28-02-2017 for the service that I have not subscribed for ,this is very irritating and its happening often in Aircel network.
I had to complaint to trai, and if the amount is not returned back then i will change my network to airtel.

My mobile number - 9976424223

Feb 10, 2017

Dear Mahaesh babu,

Our concern has tried to get in touch with you but unable to reach. Please share alternate no. along with convenient time to assist you better.

Feb 10, 2017

Dear Customer (vin293),

We would like to inform you have Unlimited data balance and Expires on 21 FEB.

Warn Regards,

Feb 1, 2017

Dear Mahaesh babu,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that we have escalated your matter to our concerned team and they are working on this to resolve the issue at the earliest.

mahaesh babu

Jan 31, 2017

Aircel office executive & office manager is not responding properly

I have been postpaid customer of Aircel for past 10 years (Mobile number :9659410024)
I request to change my number to postpaid number to prepaid number on 16th Jan'17 in Aircel office .
by return letter communication with photocopy & Address proof. After 15 days on 30th Jan'17 when I checked the status to the Aircel office.The Aircel office executive & office manager is not responding properly and also saying that we not yet receive my application.I am the senior citizen Aircel executive ask me to wait for 2 and half hours and speaking irresponsible they not give any solution and ask me to come by tmro on 31st Jan'13,on 31th Jan above same thing continued with any solution.

We request kindly take action to the Aircel executive and manager & request to change my number postpaid to prepaid

Aircel office address:
Aircel office
Rangaa Complex, Trichy Chennai Trunk Road,
Melachinthamani,
Tiruchirappalli,
Tamil Nadu 620002

R Rajamani

Here with I have attached the my postpaid to prepaid transfer request letter which is submitted to Aircel office on 16th JAn'17.

Jan 27, 2017

Activation problem

Dear Sreenidhi Balasubramanian,

We are forwarding your concern to the team. Please allow us some time to get back to you.

Sreenidhi Balasubramanian

Jan 26, 2017

Activation problem

Dear Aircel,
I bought a new aircel sim card on 19/01/17 ,then i activated it on 23/01/17 by dialling 59059 and gave all the details like...name, address and aadhar card last four digits. But after activation i was able to get only incoming calls and no outgoing calls. When i dialled a number it was saying your balance is low Rs.0. Then i asked the shopkeeper he said that he will activate it shortly. Today 26/7/17 when i dial a number it is saying "activate incoming call diverts" and call gets disconnected....what should i do now? Please get me solution regarding this as soon as possible..
Mobile No: 8760324609
Sim no : 89914210008973043818

Alternate No to contact me :7871552921

Dear Customer (lawrgeo),

We would like to inform you that the vas has been decativated and amount has been credited into your account.

Dear vin293,

vin293

My number 8675099347

I recharge for 2G data pack plan-195 today. I too received msg that recharge successful.

"But when I Dail *122*011# says account expires on 29 Jan 0MB left. "

In plan 195 2GB (FUP) that balance is also NOT included... So that net is very slow and poor...

So kindly request you to take action and INCLUDE MY BALACE OF 2GB(FUP) Expires on 21 FEB.

Thank u!

Jan 14, 2017

Dear Customer(lawrgeo),

Thanks for writing to us. This is to inform you, we have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department. At Aircel India, customer satisfaction has always been our priority and we assure that your concern will be taken care of at the earliest.

lawrgeo

Jan 13, 2017

Sub :- "I WANT MY MONYE Rs. 79 BACK " Mob No:- 9965088886

I am a prepaid mobile customer for Aircel from Tamilnadu circle for last 10 Years. He my issue is,
Without my knowledge/concern , they have been deducted from my balance Rs 49 for "Pocket Store Fortnightly " on 14/01/2017 & 7.02AM and Rs. 30 for "Music connect " on 14/01/2017 7.04AM and got the SMS for Reducing. The VAS is automatically activated.

This act is audacious and atrociousness. This was already happened to me last OCT 2016, that time I thought may by mistakenly, i might subscribed. But now I came to know that, Aircel is doing this to customer intentionally.

I really hate and furious on Aicel for looting customers money. As we are already having good access to Internet and spending around Rs 1000/ month for Internet, why should subscribe for these kind of VAS. Am I mad to do this.

So, "I WANT MY MONYE Rs. 79 BACK " - 9965088886

If I don't get my money back, I will change to other Service provider. As you know I am a premium customer, spending at least Rs 2500/ every month.

Bharathi K

Dec 27, 2016

Overbilling

Dear Krish Krishna,

We would like to inform you that you had used the WAP services and VAS SUBSCRIPTION & VAS SMS via WAP., Hence the waiver is not applicable.

Nov 29, 2016

Dear krish536,

We hope that our team got in touch with you and shared all the requisite information.

Nov 25, 2016

show room not accepted for postpaid to prepaid

dear sir
i have already explained about convert post paid to prepaid connection.
again i went to trichy aircel office showroom and i submitted the documents but they are not accepted. i called customer care but no response.Very poor consumer service from aircel.
so many follow-up's done but they are not responding to anything.please take a needful action.
now i have decided to change the operator.
krishna

Nov 24, 2016

Dear krish536,

We hope your issue has been resolved now. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Nov 21, 2016

aircel

Nov 18, 2016

delay for convert post paid to prepaid connection

This is my mobile no. is 9865604795

I have been using the Aircel network since last Eight years, now I would like to migrate my connection from post paid to prepaid. I went to your customer centre office Trichy (Lakshmi complex) three times. But no response. I gave a request for migrate my connection from post paid to prepaid on September. Again I went to your Aircel office trichy on 17th November but not gives the good response to my question and they generally explained to change the operator.
Once again I remember aircel representative simply said change operators. i called customer care but no response.
So please do the need full sir.
Now I request you to kindly change my active post paid plan to prepaid plan.

S.Krishna
9865604795.
Subavivek

Nov 10, 2016

MNP Rejection with Wrong Reason

Mobile No : 971524000

I given MNP request from Aircel to Reliance on 2nd Nov 2016 and UPC expired date is 18 Nov 2016.

But MNP rejection Due to " UPC Expired". Already i spoke to Customer care through 121 on 1st Nov and clearly explained my

position. They also accepted to release the number for Portout. But it was rejected.

This is my fourth time request for MNP. Shall we take action against company

PLease do the needfull.

Subashini

Nov 2, 2016

Dear Krish Krishna,

We would like to inform you that VAS & late fee waiver has been posted in your account.

Oct 20, 2016

Dear Krish Krishna,

We are forwarding your issue to the team. Meanwhile please share the below-mentioned detail:

Alternate no.:

Oct 20, 2016

Overbilling

Overbilling for VAS and Late fee by aircel .
I have already sent mail regarding VAS Subscribing issue Reference no ERN-2470256-Z0ZMJX,ERN-2474973-MX7W0B, not yet solved. I called appellate team,198, 121, aircel office trichy and covai but no one take action.
Again VAS Subscription added for last two months and I have been deducted amount of Rs 65.00 + 9.76= Rs.74.76 amount +tax. for VAS Subscription in my15/09/2016 To 14/10/2016 bill period.
But I didn't activate any service. I don't know how they can activate VAS service on my no. Without my permission. Please deactivate all the services on my no and please give my balance back.
Totally i have been deducted amount Rs 57.50 /- for VAS Subscription in my 15/08/16 to 14/09/16 bill period and Rs 65.00 + 9.76= Rs.74.76 amount +tax. for VAS Subscription in my 15/09/2016 To 14/10/2016 bill period.
So please Reduced VAS amount+ tax .
(9865604795)POSTPAID

Sep 29, 2016

Sep 27, 2016

VAS SUBCRIPTION

I have been deducted amount of Rs 57.50 /- for VAS Subscription in my 15/08/16 to 14/09/16 bill period. But I didn't activate any service. I don't know how they can activate VAS service on my no. Without my permission.

Please deactivate all the services on my no and please give my balance back.
Please deducted the amount for the bill period 15/08/16 to 14/09/16.
I have already sent email to your customer care. Reference 20TH SEP Number (ERN-2470256-Z0ZMJX), 23RD SEP(ERN-2474973-MX7W0B),(ERN-2479132-HPC300),
I called customer care 198,121and appellate team and sent mail more than 5time but no response.Please give my money Rs. .50+Rs7.50(service tax)=Rs57.50 /- same bill period.
Again and Again aircel activated masti club,games club, gaana khazana two days once activated without my permission. I don't know how they can activate VAS service on my no. Without my permission.
please deactivate all VAS SUBSCRIPTION and refund my money.
If your not rectified i want to change other good network through mobile portabillity.
S.KrishnaMoorthi
(post paid number )

Sep 19, 2016

Dear Customer(Ksg29),

We apologise for the inconvenience caused. Please share the following details so that our team can look into your issue:

Aircel No.: