Ksg29

Sep 18, 2016

Balance deduction

I activated 2g Internet hourly pack on aircel. They took my balance amount of Rs. 94 from the account. Aircel says you are using the mobile at 3g mode. I am asking a question to aircel, when I activated 2g pack why you are providing 3g network to my number. Change the mobile career to 2g mode for my number. If you can't do this why you are providing such data packs. The customer service of aircel is very worst. I am using 2 aircel numbers. I won't recommend any body to use aircel. Because they are not having proper work team and management. They give me a poor reponse. And they blocked my number by attending customer support. Aircel is the very worst company in serice. They are cheating people. Don't trust aircel.

Sep 7, 2016

Dear deepakthiru,

We hope that our team got in touch with you and shared all the requisite information.

Sep 6, 2016

Dear akash_rajan,

We apologise for the inconvenience caused. Please share the following details so that our team can look into your issue:

Aircel No.:

akash_rajan

Sep 4, 2016

balance deducted

hello
Rs.15 was deducted from my account for subscribing to aircel joys but i never subscribed any of these, after unsubscribing they are not returning the amount.This happens to me quite often when i surf the internet in my mobile and end up deducting balance after it automatically goes to some website which shows aircel joys then a message showing " you are subscribed to aircel joys comes" .but i never subscribed any these things.This is worst thing happening in aircel . please fix it

Aug 27, 2016

Dear deepakthiru,

We regret the inconvenience you have faced. Kindly share the following information in order to assist you better:

Signal Bars:
Alternate No.:
Complete address:
Landmark:
Specific location(indoor/outdoors):

deepakthiru

Aug 27, 2016

Network coverage low

My dad aircel number is 9865647190. He use last 6 years in aircel network.. but the coverage is very worst in my location

Jul 20, 2016

Dear Customer(JEET RAM CHOUDHARY),

We have checked and have found that the MASCUB2 service was activated in your account. However, Rs. 50/- will be credited in your account soon.

Thanks and Regards,

Jul 18, 2016

Dear Customer(JEET RAM CHOUDHARY),

We apologise for the inconvenience caused. Please share the "Date & Time of deduction" so that our team can look into your issue.

JEET RAM CHOUDHARY

Jul 16, 2016

Refund my money

uction without consent
My aircel number 9950334448 have been charged for masti club without my knowledge..... What is this fraud.... Refund my money asap.. Rs 50 ..went your ans.
JEET RAM CHOUDHARY

Jul 16, 2016

Masti club

Masti Club at 50.0. You have been charged INR 50.0 for 15 days

Jul 13, 2016

Dear Customer(sandhya jain),

Thanks for writing to us. This is to inform you, we have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department. At Aircel India, customer satisfaction has always been our priority and we assure that your concern will be taken care of at the earliest.

sandhya jain

Jul 11, 2016

reduction of balance

Activation of fun TV service on its own.... I haven't activated it....I want my balance of rs 35 back which has been charged for the service .my no.7059402929

Jul 4, 2016

Dear Customer(Vinothraj seshan),

We apologise for the inconvenience caused. Please share your "Aircel No." so that our team can look into your issue.

Vinothraj seshan

Jul 2, 2016

Automatic subscription, balance reduction without my knowledge

Today morning (03.07.2016) at 7.10am i received one message from Aircel. In that message " Thanks for subscribing to Limitless Music at Rs.30.0 for 15 days validity. You will be renewed after 15 days. To unsubscribe SMS Stop to 155223". And also Rs. 30.0 reduced from my balance. But i didn't subscribe or activated anything through online, voice call or SMS. Its happens without my knowledge. So i need clear answer. Because which is one kind of theft.

Vinothraj seshan

Jun 28, 2016

Dear Customer(Abhinavgupta838),

We would like to inform you that your balance related issue will be resolved soon.

Thanks and Regards,

Jun 27, 2016

Jun 27, 2016

Aircel No.:

Abhinavgupta838

Jun 26, 2016

Deduction without consent

My aircel number 9808777972 have been charged for masti club without my knowledge..... What is this fraud.... Refund my money asap....

Jun 20, 2016

Dear Customer(RAJASEKAR P),

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share the "Any message received upon deduction" so that our team can look into your issue.

RAJASEKAR P

Jun 19, 2016

unwanted charges

Hello sir,
I am Rajasekar from trichy and my aircel no is 8526364956.I would like to inform you that u have charged delebrately my money more than 1000 rupees till now.Today also you have charged more than 150 in various way.How could you take my money without my knowledge .Even i didn't subscribed at all.So please refund my money i have very angered on your network and i totally very upset whenever you take money.Please take necessary action to refund my whole money within a day.Otherwise ,I will have gone for other network .

Jun 11, 2016

Dear Sittu kumar,

We would like to inform you that you had been charged for WAP service and Rs.25/- will be credited within 72 hours.

Jun 6, 2016

Dear Sittu kumar,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share the "Date & Time of deduction" so that our team can look into your issue.

Sittu kumar

Jun 5, 2016

Auto service activated and reduces my blance

Unfortunately i got a msg on my aircel number(9097647854) that 'Thank you for subscribe fun tv.
And charged 25 rs from my account
Very cheap company
I will try to contact customer service but they cut my call
Wrost company

May 26, 2016

Dear amitnair70,

We would like to inform you that the amount deducted is refunded back to your account. Please let us know if we can assist you with it.

Aircel Social Care Team

May 23, 2016

Dear Customer(amitnair70),

We regret for the inconvenience caused. Please share the following details so that our team can look into your issue:

Date & Time of activation: