amitnair70

May 23, 2016

service automatically added in aircel

Recently two services fun tv and comedy king have been subscribed to me automatically. I haven't subscribed to them myself. I sent the stop message to 155223 to deactivate it but its not stopping.
Kindly look into this matter and resolve it at the earliest.
My number is 8829807073 aircel

May 17, 2016

Dear Customer (bestan),

Our concerned team has tried to get in touch with you but unable to reach. Please share any alternate no. in order to assist you better.

May 13, 2016

Dear Customer(bestan),

We regret the inconvenience you have faced. Kindly share the following information in order to assist you better:

Signal Bars:
Alternate No.:
Specific location/everywhere (indoor/outdoors):

bestan

May 11, 2016

Signal Barred

My Mobile Number 98424 07003

No Signal in my residential area Kaja nagar, trichy - 620020 near samad higher secondary school. This area is on the way to collector bungalow.

Apr 26, 2016

Dear Kavi(kavikanish),

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the following details so that our team can look into your issue:

Trade Value of Pack-:

kavikanish

Apr 21, 2016

to deactivate my pocketstore internet

Pls deactivate my pocketstore internet.aircel cutting my balance frequently.

Apr 9, 2016

Dear Gnaneshwar Jasti,

Thanks for writing to us. This is to inform you, we have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department. Kindly feel free to write to us at [email protected] for any further assistance on this matter.
At Aircel India, customer satisfaction has always been our priority and we assure that your concern will be taken care of at the earliest.

Apr 9, 2016

Dear Vivek(vivek93),

We regret for the inconvenience caused. Kindly feel free to write to us at [email protected] for any further assistance on this matter.

Please share the following details so that our team can look into your issue:

Date & Time of deduction:

GNANESHWAR JASTI

Apr 6, 2016

subscription servivces

I recently go a message stating: your video talkies at rs50 is auto renewed for 15 days.i have not subscribed to any such pack.this is the third time the money has been deducted for such type of services even if i have not subscribed.please look into the issue as fast as possible.
phone no -9976434728
time and date 6th april ,2016 ,,8:43 pm.
vivek93

Apr 6, 2016

Aircel masti club deducting money without consent

Hi, I'm vivek.
I recently go a message stating: Thank you for choosing Masti Club at 50.0. You have been charged INR 50.0 for 15 days. To STOP SMS STOP to 155223. Let me make it clear that I never susbscribed to such a service. I randomly received this message and 50 rs. were promptly deducted from my balance. Please address this issue before it becomes a bigger problem.

Mar 31, 2016

Dear Rahman(jam7),

We regret for the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Date & Time of deduction:
Message received upon deduction:

jam7

Mar 28, 2016

my amount deducted

hi

am rahman

my amount 75+30 deducted by aircel without permission and any click then i called customercare many times but no responce

pls send and upload my amount to my account

Feb 29, 2016

Hello hemanto thapa,

We hope your issue has been resolved now. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Have a nice day.

Feb 22, 2016

Hi barath vikraman,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

barath vikraman

Feb 20, 2016

DIDNT ACCPET MY MNP REQUEST

i am Barath vikraman my MOBILE NO :9750403295 USING AIRCEL TELECOM FOR 3 YEARS . I REQUESTED TO CHANGE MNP ( TO BSNL) MY PORTEL REQUEST NO: DT557692 I HAVE BEEN REQUESTED TWO TIMES BUT THEY REJECTED IF I ASK REASON OUTSTANDING BILL IS MORE SO WE CANT . BUT MY OUTSTANDING BILL IS EXCEEDING 415RS . THIRD TIME REQUESTED 17/02/2016 I HAVE EXCEEDING 295Rs . till they didn’t change over to mnp bsnl request

DIDNT ACCPET MY MNP REQUEST

Feb 20, 2016

Hi hemanto thapa,

We assure you a quick resolution and the best of services at all times.

Meanwhile please share your AIrcel No.

hemanto thapa

Feb 18, 2016

Recharge transfered to p.f

I got offer message of 194 but when I recharged my number with 194 I didn't got the service I wanted instead my money transferred on P.F, now I want my money back om main account.

Feb 1, 2016

Hi realbhai,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Have a nice day.

Feb 1, 2016

Hi Smart vicky,

Hi realbhai,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your concern with your Aircel mobile number at [email protected] to help you.

Hi Smart vicky,

Hi Sangram Pratap Kar,

Jan 22, 2016

Hi Sathish Krish,

Smart vicky

Jan 20, 2016

Balance Deduction

Video talkies service
Same thing happened to me and I'm disappointed. Video talkies 50 activated from my account without my knowledge and as Rs.50 has been deducted from my account balance. I've register a complaint thru mail [email protected] However they deduxted the amount again.Kindly re credit the deducted amount
realbhai

Jan 18, 2016

AIrcel VAs Auto Subscription SCAM

I continually used to get calls from +911400039531 and on hearing a marketing IVR used to disconnect it on 12 Jan 16 12:44PM / 15 Jan 16 11:39 AM / 16 Jan 16 9:36 AM / 17 Jan 16 9:40 AM / 17 Jan 16 12:44 AM / 18 Jan 16 9:27 AM

Today 19 Jan 16 at 9:27 AM the call from +911400039531 came and as i was having morning breakfast i mistakenly decided to hear the IVR out. It

played a request for a service in Hindi and ask to press a number, Offcourse my Mobile was on Speaker Mode and kept 1/2 Meter away on the Dining

Table with purpose just to hear the IVR for Once. Again the IVR Played in English for Astro Service and asked to Press 9 For Confirmation - I Did

nothing Then it Said "Thankyou for Confirming Services for 30 Days and repeated the services the charges and renewal"

Immediately on the same time of 19 Jan 169:26 AM i got a SMS from DD-AIRCE "Thanks for subscribing to Nyassa Astrology at Rs. 30.0 for 30 days

validity. You will be renewed after 30 days. To unsubscribe SMS Stop to 155223.

i immediately SMSed STOP to 155223 and got a SMS from 155223 "You are not subscribed to any vas services."

Posted on complaintboard on 19 Jan 16 at 9:48AM