realbhai

Jan 18, 2016

Auto VAS Subscription SCAM

I continualy used to get calls from +911400039531 and on hearing a marketing IVR used to disconnect it on 12 Jan 16 12:44PM / 15 Jan 16 11:39 AM

/ 16 Jan 16 9:36 AM / 17 Jan 16 9:40 AM / 17 Jan 16 12:44 AM / 18 Jan 16 9:27 AM
Today 19 Jan 16 at 9:27 AM the call from +911400039531 came and as i was having morning breakfast i mistakenly decided to hear the IVR out. It

played a request for a service in Hindi and ask to press a number, Offcourse my Mobile was on Speaker Mode and kept 1/2 Meter away on the Dining

Table with purpose just to hear the IVR for Once. Again the IVR Played in English for Astro Service and asked to Press 9 For Confirmation - I Did

nothing Then it Said "Thankyou for Confirming Services for 30 Days and repeated the services the charges and renewal"

Immediately on the same time of 19 Jan 169:26 AM i got a SMS from DD-AIRCE "Thanks for subscribing to Nyassa Astrology at Rs. 30.0 for 30 days

validity. You will be renewed after 30 days. To unsubscribe SMS Stop to 155223.

i immediately SMSed STOP to 155223 and got a SMS from 155223 "You are not subscribed to any vas services."

Posted at complaintboard on 19 Jan 16 at 9:44AM

Jan 14, 2016

Hi Sathish Krish,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your concern with your Aircel mobile number at [email protected] to help you.

Sathish Krish

Jan 13, 2016

Money looting

Whenever I connect to internet some frustrating ads comes in my way and with just a click they are looting money saying you are subscribed to aircel services without any confirmation from my side. This often happens whenever I have my balance more than 150Rs. Almost more than 10 times in my 6 yrs with Aircel.

I don't why they are looting money like this. If you guys needs money then you will take with the display of ad ah?

Next time Ask me I will give you. This time have it as my donation in a beggars hand.

Jan 12, 2016

Hi Saravana Kumar,.

We hope your issue has been resolved. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Have a nice day.

Customer Service Officer | Social Care Team
Email us at aircelsocialmedia[email protected]

Jan 7, 2016

Hi cjov,

We would like to inform you that we have verified your account details and found that there is no VAS services are active on your number. Hence request you to dial 155223 to manage VAS services from your side.

Jan 6, 2016

Hi Saravana Kumar,

Jan 4, 2016

Hi kumartr_cbe,,

Jan 3, 2016

Dear prabha dhan,

As per our system records, Rs.55/- already posted in your account. Hope the resolution offered meets your satisfaction levels too. We would like to thank you again for reaching us at Social Care.
Please feel free to write to us at [email protected] for any further assistance on this matter. We assure you a quick resolution and the best of services at all times.

Saravana Kumar

Dec 30, 2015

Activating VAS(Fun TV and Masti Mall) without my Consent

Dear Aircel,

My prepaid number 9942543**7 While I am browsing I got two SMS
1.Thank You for your request to subscribe to Namma Namitha. To complete your subscription please click on http://202.148.207.245:9093/API/CCG?refld=1451524423481
2.1.Thank You for your request to subscribe to Masti Mall. To complete your subscription please click on http://202.148.207.245:9093/API/CCG?refld=1451524429689

I have contacted the Aircel executives they keep on saying that i have clicked the link and subscribed the VAS, they can not listen what I am trying to say, how I could activate the Fun TV I haven't receive the confirmation for that !. Customer ececutives are saying we can take up the complaint ant not able to refund the amount. Aircel keep on supporting such activation really its make me to do MNP to Aircel . I expect proper explanation on this

Service Activated: 1. Fun TV and 2.Masti Mall
Service Activation date: 31-12-2015
Mode of activation (SMS / Call received): Not activated by myself
Amount Deducted (Rs.): 70.0 Rs
Date of deduction: 31-12-2015
Any message received upon deduction:Thank you for subscribing to Masti Mall. You have been charged Rs 35.0 for 7 days and service will be auto renewed with the same charges.
Thank you for subscribing to Fun TV. You have been charged Rs 35.0 for 7 days and service will be auto renewed with the same charges.
Service deactivated from CC (Y/N): N
Notified within 24 hours(Y/N): Y

Dec 30, 2015

Dear cjov,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Service Activated:
Service Activation date:
Mode of activation (SMS / Call received)
Amount Deducted (Rs.)
Date of deduction:
Any message received upon deduction:
Service deactivated from CC (Y/N):
Notified within 24 hours(Y/N):

cjov

Dec 28, 2015

unwanted activations

As of now many peoples raised complaints against aircel unwanted activation. Even the coustomer not opting any subscription also how can aircel authorities activate subscrption without intimating to customers. This feel aircel authorities are trying to cheat their customers. Except aircel all other mobile network will call or message to their customer and will ask their full permission before any activation. Why can't aircel can follow this? For this reasons I am not recharging my mobile no. 8892348237. This no I am using only for internet usage...

Dec 28, 2015

Hi prabha dhan,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.
We assure you a quick resolution and the best of services at all times.

Dec 27, 2015

Dear Saras Sarthak,

No any such deduction found and there is no any type of VAS or WAP service is active on given number.

prabha dhan

Dec 27, 2015

activation of fun tv

This is in issue regarding automatic activation fun tv on my number 9504910682. I have not subscribed for any such service yet Rs 35 was deducted from my account. I complained about it on the customer care number 121, but no action was taken.
Today again Rs 20 was deducted from my number for the renewal of fun tv for 4 days. This shows negiligence on company's part. This will not be tolerated.
I request you to stop this service on my phone and refund Rs 55 on my account.
Prabha dhan.

Dec 21, 2015

Dear Saras Sarthak,

kindly get back to us if there is any deduction found for the same.

Dec 20, 2015

Dear Saras Sarthak,

Thanks for sharing your concern with us. To deactivate any VAS service, you can just type STOP and send it to 155223 OR you can call on our toll free number 155223.

Saras Sarthak

Dec 20, 2015

AIRCEL FUN TV

Sir, I was browsing on net, then suddenly a message came showing that your subscription to AIRCEL FUN TV has been activated. But I didn't have balance in my account, that's why, it could not deduct any money. But messages are coming showing that please recharge to use this service.

I have never applied for this service. But balance has cut so please I am requesting to resolve this problem and deactivate this service from my number 9931097305.

Due to this service I am not recharging my number because I am afraid that it will deduct my balance.

So please solve this problem.

Dec 14, 2015

Dear Pritam Das,

Credit of Rs. 85 /- has been posted in your A/C from our end.

Aircel Customer Care

Dec 14, 2015

Hi Pritam Das,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We assure you a quick resolution and the best of services at all times.

pritam.das29

Dec 12, 2015

Fun TV auto activation

Dear Aircel ,

Today just 30 mins before FUNTV was activated in my mob no 8906737206.
I have not applied for any services or neither I have subscribed to fun TV.

I received a msg thanks for using Aircel service and after fun TV activation msg.
35 rs has been deducted.is it fair ...I am experiencing heavy problems in Aircel VAS service.

I need refund otherwise I am going to stop using Aircel any state I am using Aircel the same problem occurring.

Hope u will go through it.

BR//

Dear siva199710,

siva199710

Nov 24, 2015

deactivate aircel funtv

Sir,in my phone, I am using aircel network.While using browsing,it shows that your subscription for funtv has been successfully activated.It is auto-renewed for each month.I don't know how to deactivate this subscription.please help to deactivate funtv.Thank you.

Nov 13, 2015

Hi Manasa manu,

Manasa manu

Nov 13, 2015

Fun tv subscription

Whats wrong with this aircel, I was browsing for mp3 downloaded then aircel popup came some page got opened and message received saying fun tv activated for one week charging 35/- for one week and will be renewed with the same charges. Who asked for the subscription and as your wish you renew it what a cheap trick.
No proper maintenance of service
Whenever I make a call starts saying with some offer not for one time two times and the day long.... What if im trying to make an emergency call
No working ussd codes to know the 3g balance.
Regretting the way you just cut off the balance from account.