Nov 9, 2015

Dear Ram Sundar,

We regret to inform you that we can not process your migration request " POSTPAID TO PREPAID " through online .You have to visit nearest Aircel store with the following documents:

1. Photo ID proof
2. Address proof

Please insure all outstanding and unbilled amount should be clear.

Nov 3, 2015

Hi [email protected],

We would like to inform you that services on your number are active.

Oct 30, 2015

Hi Ram Sundar,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.
We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

Oct 30, 2015

Hi BALAJI-VASU,,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your concern with your Aircel mobile number at [email protected] to help you.

BALAJI-VASU

Oct 29, 2015

VAS activation/Amount Deduction/No Refund-Please Avoid / Boycott Aircel

Tamilnadu Aircel activates VAS services on its own whenever we keep balance above Rs50. They never recredit the amount even requested several times. I felt this several times and now I don't keep balance. I use my aircel only for NET usage. I transfer my balance to my mother/sister.
Any forum/method/idea to STOP Aircel from doing this. Many people who has Aircel connection felt this issue several times. How to inform this to TRAI / MINISTRY OF TELECOM? Like fine for Calldrops, these operators, who activates VAS and deducts balance, should be fined minimum Twice the amount - to be recredited to the account. If severe fine imposed on Aircel like operators, then only these type things they will stop. Any suggestions please. I request people to suggest to TRAI / Ministry of Telecom thru mail. Till then I request all NOT TO GO TO AIRCEL as your Bal will be stolen by Aircel any time keeping your Bal very low
Ram Sundar

Oct 29, 2015

conversion of my number from postpaid to prepaid it was not attended

we need to change my number from postpaid to prepaid((9788364979) we had done so many attempts with nearest aircel store and online too but it was all left unheard and unattended too please take immediate action to convert my aircel postpaid to prepaid...

Oct 19, 2015

Dear Basanta Moirangthem,

Thanks for sharing your concern with us. To deactivate any VAS service, you can just type STOP and send it to 155223 OR you can call on our toll free number 155223.

Oct 19, 2015

Dear rajaiyyappan,

We would request you to re-raise the MNP request for processing the same.

Oct 17, 2015

Hi [email protected],

Oct 17, 2015

Aircel prepaid connection barred without intimation

I am filing this complaint on behalf of my father.
He is using the Aircel Prepaid connection for around 7 years. Also he is a heart patient.
I am staying out of station and mobile is the only source for mr to enquire about his health.
But, his Aircel prepaid connection outgoing was barred suddenly last month without any prior intimation. And we are in a condition that my father couldn't communicate even in case of emergency.
Since he is not a health position to go out and enqire and file any complaint on Aircel Customer care. I tried contacting the Aircel Customer care on 14th Oct and I was adviced that a proper reason will be updated to me for barring the service. When I contacted after 24hrs I am keep on getting a response as the front office is still awaiting response fron Back office team.

When contacted today, the Customer care seems to be closed on Saturday & Sunday.

I hope Aircel will come back with a proper response for barring a 7 year old connection with sufficient balance maintained.

Prepaid Number : 9865298391
Connection holder : V.Ramalingam

Dhaya

Oct 16, 2015

Hi rajaiyyappan,

rajaiyyappan

Oct 15, 2015

port cancelled

I aircel postpaid customer iam 4 times port reguest but port cancel reason for i out standing bill iam extra paying but cheating for this network please helped this very cheating (aircel)reasonable answer no the network my mobile number 9965774107

port cancelled

Oct 8, 2015

Hi Basanta Moirangthem,

Oct 7, 2015

Hello vinothmech,

We hope that our team got in touch with you and shared all the requisite information.

Aircel Social care Team
Basanta Moirangthem

Oct 6, 2015

Please DEACTIVATE FUN TV

sir.

Without any knowledge i have subcribed Fun Tv service My mb no. 8575246501.
Please deactivate this service.

Oct 2, 2015

Hi Vignesh M,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Have a nice day.

Customer Service Officer | Social Care Team

vinothmech

deduction of money

Deactivate All Channel TV Week Pack
Dear Aircel Service,
Deactivate all channel TV week pack
Without asking me AIRCELL have activated ALL
CHANNEL TV WEEK PACK on my mobile having
no.8508532980 and deducing 40 Rs per week
.Deactivate it immedeatly and refund my money.
vinoth c
Da-o Dhar

Sep 28, 2015

Fun Tv deactivation

I didn't subscribe for Fun TV my balance have been deducted everyday so please deactivate this service. My mobile n.o is 8014045842. Thank you

Hi Vignesh M,