Vignesh M

Sep 21, 2015

Not able to make calls

For the last four hours, I am not able make calls.
This too happened for my brother's and dad's phones also.
Kindly check and rectify it.

Sep 15, 2015

Hi Amos Magh,

We hope your balance deduction issue has been resolved now. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Have a nice day.

Aircel Social care Teamair

Sep 9, 2015

Hi Amos Magh,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.
We have forwarded your Complaint to the concerned department and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

Amos Magh

Sep 8, 2015

activation of fun tv without any knowledge

My no. Is 8014059924
This is not the first time I'm facing this... What is fun TV and how did it even activated itself. Every time my balance is deducted... Is this how Aircel rob their user?? I want my balance back... Money don't come flying, it is earned with hard work...and you guys are robbing from our hard work...

Sep 7, 2015

Dear [email protected]gmail.com,

We would request you to provide the below details to check further on the same.

• Address, where the issue faced:
• Landmark:
• Number of Signals:
• Exact issue:
• Duration of Problem:
• Contact person name/number:

Sep 7, 2015

Hi ps96,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Have a nice day.

Customer Service Officer | Social Care Team

Sep 5, 2015

Hi [email protected],

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.
We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

Sep 5, 2015

Network problem

Hi... My mobile number is 9865647190.... I have used this mobile number previous 8years... But I have more network coverage problem... In my current address.... So... Please regard

Sep 3, 2015

Dear rpalzor,

Post system check it has been found that your balance Rs 35/- got deducted dated- 31/8/2015 due to Re Activation of VAS FUNTV, - TECHZONE, through WAP, . Credit of 35/- have been posted in your A/C and the service have been deactivated from our end dated -4/9/2015 .

Aircel Customer Care

Sep 1, 2015

Hi rpalzor,

Sep 1, 2015

Dear aberami,

We would like to inform you that an amount of Rs. 35/- would be posted to your main account as talktime within 24 working hours.

rpalzor

Aug 31, 2015

deduction of balance in fun tv

Dear service provider

without subscribing the service the service of FUN TV is deducting Rs. 35/. Kindly stop the service and refund the deducted amount of Rs. 35/ as this deduction is prior approval of the subscriber. Henceforth no such deduction is happen which I compel to drag you in consumer redressal forum.

Thanks for your cooperation;

Contact: 9851031552

Dear karthik29

We would like to inform you that the amount would be posted to your main account as talktime within 24 working hours.

Hi karthik29

Hi ps96,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your concern with your complaint number and contact details at [email protected] to help you.

Customer Service Officer | Social Care Team

Hi aberami,

aberami

Aug 29, 2015

unsubscribe full song free download pack

Network : aircel
issue. : unsubscribe full song free download pack
phone
Number : 8973268278
ps96

unsubscribe fun tv

I hv been chrgd ₹35 & ₹20 for fun tv subscription consistently whnevr i hv rechrgd. I hv nvr subscribed such service.....plz kindly unsubscribe it refund the deducted amt.
karthik29

unwanted subscription

I won't subscribe tiny TV and masti mall in my 9524658851 no. But I was charged by this . I contact customer help through phone call and directly (customer care center). But not have proper response. According to their advice I send msg to 155223 many time through many mobiles no use. I went to many times for this to customer care center in my city no use. At last according to their advice I change my sim from prepaid to postpaid. Even though those pack is in activation yet now.
karthik29

Aug 28, 2015

for unsubrcibtion of tiny TV and masti mall

I won't subscribe tiny TV and masti mall but it is activated on my mobile no. I tried a lot through customer care through phone call and direct customer care center but no use. So I have to pay for this too . thatsy I want to unsubscribe both packages.

Aug 26, 2015

Dear Rajat Sinha,

As per our system records had been charged for using VAS service TINYTV30 activated through WAP. However, you have been out called and explained the charging details and credited Rs.60 as goodwill gesture posted from our end.

Aug 23, 2015

Hi Rajat Sinha,

Rajat Sinha

Aug 22, 2015

Amount deducted without my consent

SIR, WITHOUT MY CONSENT I HAVE GOT THE MESSAGE THAT I HAVE BEEN SUBSCRIBED TO TINY TV AND HAVE BEEN CHARGED FOR THE SAME TWO TIMES. MY MOBILE NO IS 9097814048

Aug 12, 2015

Dear Ratan L,

We would like to inform you that we have Checked and found balance depleted for Funtv Service and charged Rs.85/-. Service activated through wap on waiver posted for Rs. 85/- As one time good will gesture and service deactivated.

Aug 11, 2015

Dear renganathank87,

We would like to inform you that an amount of Rs. 40/- would be posted to your main account as talktime within 24 working hours.

Aircel Social Care Team.