Aug 10, 2015

Dear renganathank87,

We would like to inform you that an amount of Rs. 40/- would be posted to your main account as talktime within 24 working hours.
Aircel Social Care Team.

Aug 6, 2015

Hi renganathank87,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

renganathank87

Aug 6, 2015

Auto Subscription /Deducting Balance - VAS service

Hi..I'm Renganathan, My Aircel mobile no. is 9865965447.
Whenever I'm surfing internet using Aircel, some of the website pages/Links automatically opened & even if I Dont subscribe anything, Im getting msgs like "Tiny TV activated, All channel TV pack activated". And Rs. 30 or 40 have been detucted from my account for the same without my confirmation.

Its absolute cheating the customer, while surfing internet. Every time this happens. Have lost ao much money. Alternative measures need to be taken for this.

Aug 4, 2015

Hi Ratan L,

Ratan L

Aug 3, 2015

fun tv unsubscribe

I don't activated FUN TV I got a massage form aircel services your activated fun tv and Rs 35 charged from my balance.
Kindly unsubscribe the fun tv subscription and refund my amount. This activity of auto subscription from aircel is not good. It spoils your customer beliefs. kindly take care of it. My mobile no 9066156258.

this is happening every time when recharge some amount,

HI SKC,

As per our system records you had used GPRS 3000 MB data . If any issue please visit our aircel store.

Dear sridhar1160

Thanks for sharing your concern with us, To deactivate any VAS service you can just type STOP send to 155223 OR you can call on our toll free number 155223 for deactivation

Warm Regards

Hi SKC

We are re-escalating your issue and will update you soon.

REQUEST FOR REVIEW OF COMPLAINT

Date: 30th July 2015
I am not satisfied with your answer. I repeat that I have not consumed such a huge data within a few minutes nor I have opened sites which could consume huge data instantly. Please review my complaint and make a thorough inquiry. There must have been some technical error which instantly deducted about 3000 MB data from my prepaid data balance. Such instance had never occured before.

Jul 29, 2015
Hi SKC

We have checked & found no wrong GPRS deduction found you had used GPRS & charge happened as per tariff.

Hi SKC,

REFUND OF 3G DATA BALANCE
I have following complaints. Please redress those urgently.

a) I have never requested or subcribed for TINY TV. Without my request/permission you have reduced my 3G data balance substantially. This is unjust. Please restore the data balance.

b) As at the close of 27th July 2015(Monday) the data balance was 4215 MB, but on 28th July 2015 at about 5.00 PM I noticed that the data balance is 1240MB. I have not atall consumed such a huge data of 2975 MB. Please enquire into at your end, there must be some error there.

Please take is seriously, address my grievance urgently and advice me promptly.

Looking forward your urgent attention.

I would like to mention here that the SIM is used in dongle. The mobile number is 7809310857
and SIM No.89912891421217854116 .

Jul 29, 2015

Hi SKC,

REFUND OF 3G DATA BALANCE

I have following complaints. Please redress those urgently.

Please take is seriously, address my grievance urgently and advice me promptly.

Looking forward your urgent attention.

and SIM No.89912891421217854116 .

Jul 26, 2015

Dear Jagank5002,

We would like to inform you that an amount of Rs. 60/- would be posted to your main account as talktime as soon as possible.

Jul 24, 2015

Hi Jagank5002,

Jagank5002

Jul 24, 2015

Unsubscribe fun tv and refund

Name : K.Jagan
Mobile : 9842791979

Aircel send this sms to my number

Thank you for subscribing to Fun TV . You have been charged Rs 35.0 for 7 days and your service will be auto renewed with the same charges.

aircel activated Fun Tv and Aircel deals without my notice.

please unsubscribe fun tv and return my amount to my main balance
Jagank5002

Jul 23, 2015

To un subscribe funtv and refund

name : K.Jagan
mobile# : 9842791979

I have got a message saying "Thanks for subscribing Fun TV . your account is debited with Rs 35 for 7 days". I got surprised seeing this as i have done nothing sort of this subscription.

can you please check credit the amount

Jul 23, 2015

Hi chiku Panda,

We have verified your account details and found that, on dated 08th Jul2015 a content service "FUNTV" has been subscribed from your number 7538013663 through transaction mode WAP and an amount of Rs 35 was deducted from your account towards service subscription charges then on Date 22-Jul-15 Rs 30 deducted for the rental charge of this service. However as per your request the service has been deactivated from your number to avoid further renewal of the service.Hence we regret to inform you that we will not able to post any adjustments in this regard.

Hi sridhar1160,

Hi chiku Panda,

sridhar1160

fun tv unsubscribe

kindly uinsubscribe the fun tv subscription and refund my amount. This activity of auto subscription from aircel is not good. It spoils your customer beliefs. kindly take care of it. My mobile no 9965985231.
chiku Panda

deavtivate fun tv

my no is 7538013663, i have not subscribe any fun tv. but aircel deducted 35 rupees per week. like this 3 times total 110 rupees deducted from my main balance. kindly deactivate this fun tv and refund my balance.

Dear [email protected]

Warm Regards

Hi [email protected],

Jul 21, 2015

DEACTIVATE FUN TV

I don't activated fun tv i got a massage form aircel services your activated fun tv and charged from my balance my number 8801012944

Jul 20, 2015

Dear mdhiviya,

We would like to inform you that an amount of Rs. 30/- would be posted to your main account as talktime within 24 working hours.

Aircel social care team.