Anand Sundaram

Apr 18, 2015

wrong call

sir my sister geting wrong call msg past 4 days 9942110087 from this mobile num pls should not get wrong call and msg .

Apr 10, 2015

Dear Paul,

we would like to inform you to kindly submit the below mentioned
documents at your nearest Aircel showroom to proceed further on as per your
request,

Ø Copy of Address Proof(at the time of activation)

Ø Copy of Photo ID Proof (at the time of activation)

Ø Passport Size Photograph

Request letter for mentioned valid reason.

Rs.25/month would be charged for
the itemized call request for your mobile number.

We can provided only last 3 months bill copy.

Hi Paul,,

We have forwarded your request to the concerned department

and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

Kindly feel free to write to us at [email protected] for any further assistance on

paul1988

contact

I need call history of my cell ( URGENT ) ,cell number is 7373509595 (AIRCEL prepaid) of last three ( 2 ) years to my mail Id [email protected]

yours faiyhfully

M.Ravikumar

paul1988

yours faiyhfully

M.Ravikumar

Feb 10, 2015

Dear Manoj

As per our system records, your concern has been duly addressed. Hope the resolution offered meets

your satisfaction levels too.

We would like to thank you again for reaching us at Social Care.

Customer Service Officer | Social Care Team

Feb 9, 2015

Dear Manoj Kumar Nayak

Kindly share your alternate number so that we may assist you in best possible manner.

Warm Regards
Aircel Social Care Team

Feb 9, 2015

Hi Manoj,

We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department

manoj26

Feb 8, 2015

SIM card ragister failed error

Dear team,

i am using aircel sim pnce i removed the sim then again connect , it s showing massage "SIM CARD RAGISTER FAILED"

why it happen and solve this problem as soon as possible.

MOB NIMBER : - 8892101936

EMAIL ID:- [email protected]

Hi Rehan,

We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department

Hi Sujityo,

We have forwarded your request to the concerned department

Sujityo

Aircel Sim card registration failed

I am switch off my mobile phone only 10days and switch on my mobile phone then show me the message Sim card registration failed plz activate my mobile no 9853990891
Govindaraj K

Jul 29, 2014

not able to recharge pre paid card

நான் வாங்கிய ஏா்செல் ப்ரிபெய்டு காா்டின் கடைசி மூன்று இலக்கம் தண்ணீா் பட்டு அழிந்து விட்டது. சா்வீஸ் மையத்தை தொடா்பு கொண்டதற்கு மேற்படி காா்டை ஒன்றும் செய்ய முடியாது என்று சொல்லி விட்டாா்கள்.
Sonia sharma

Nov 29, 2013

Remove the song

please remove the song from my mobile.Because it was set by misunderstanding.so i am requesting to you please sort out my querry
antony arun kumar

Nov 11, 2013

video talkies 5

Please deactivate video talkies 5 from my no....

Dec 20, 2012

EDGE

We regret for the inconvenience caused.Your issues has been escalated to the circle, we shall get back on the same soon.You can also write to us at [email protected] for any further clarifications.

We assure you that we are committed towards resolving your concern.

Aircel Social Media Team

Mar 12, 2012

locking sim

Please visit your nearest Aircel Store with your ID proof stating the name and the address provided by you at the time of purchase of your Aircel SIM card along with an FIR copy of the lost SIM in order to get your SIM blocked and for an immediate replacement of the same.

You can write to us directly at [email protected] for any further clarity.

Aircel Customer Service Team

Aug 18, 2011

Aircel Sim card registration failed

when i am switch on my mobile phone then show me the message Sim card registration failed plz activate my mobile no 9965882875

Aug 13, 2011

call detail

Kindly share your registered name and contact details for the mentioned Aircel number with us at [email protected] or you can even visit us at your nearest Aircel Store to get a hard copy of the bill.

Aircel Customer Service Team

Jan 19, 2011

Aircel Sim card registration failed

when i am switch on my mobile phone then show me the message Sim card registration failed plz activate my mobile no. 9804060781

Oct 25, 2010

Aircel Sim card registration failed

Strange, have you spoken to the customer care about this failed registration. You can also visit the nearest Aircel outlet and resolve it.

Jun 2, 2010

Taking money from user account without any reason.

This is strange, it is possible that if you respond to promotional messages or calls, Value added services can get activated. But there must be some technical reason when you say that the dialer tune is not functioning properly. . Try contacting Customer Service personnel @ Aircel Store or Customer Care.

Feb 1, 2013

Refund of Excess money

Excess money have been charged for Down loading the actress namitha Images through Pocket Internet . My service request number is ;- 1 - 8988396555 Dated ;- 26 /7/ 2012 .Kindly excuse for this delay request.
Now I request for refund of Excess money.

Nov 27, 2012

EDGE

my no:8012259489
postal code:627809

I have been a aircel user for 3 years
my gprs speed is good till 2011 but in 2012 the gprs speed is worse in my area
but in tirunelveli it works good

not even able to open a page...

pls resolve
arshakf

Aug 15, 2012

TAKING MY MONEY UNNECESSARILY

i m using aircel for the past one month , my no is 8508261586, i have been deducted RS.3/ day without any service activation from my side.then after i called the customer care to get my money back but as usual they diverted me to speak to many customer service agents saying we dont deal with this issue and if you want the service to be deactivated we can do it,but we wont give your money back ,atlast i got vexed and cut the call,then after a day they took Rs 30 from my account saying "they never took any charge from me maybe it was the internet " and i told them i have put separately rs198 3Gplan but they never accepted my queries &after struggling with more than 20 mins they said they will took a complaint,but the complaint was never resolved when i call them again and again after the time period given by them,the day before yesterday their looted started again Rs 5/day saying "i have activated some wallpaper thing which i haven't done at all " till date i was experiencing the problem ,& i have called customer care several times they say they cant do anything and my money was looted again,
PLEASE GOVERNMENT RELATED OFFICIALS IT IS KIND OF FRAUD WHICH I THINK MOST OF THE CUSTOMERS ARE EXPERIENCING: BRING A SOLUTION FOR US,