enchanters

Mar 17, 2018

Unable to genarate UPC code. Help needed ASAP

I am unable to port my number to other service due to signal problem. If I send my number to 1900 there is no reply, I also tried the Aircel number to port Chennai : 98410 12345 but this is also of no use. I also tried the link https://ekyc.aircel.com:444/ekyc/genUPC.html but it implies Service Temporarily not available. I tried all my way to generate the UPC code for Aircel. I need this number as it is important for office purpose. I am getting frustrated as I am repeatedly trying to Port my number from 2nd March 2018. Kindly help me in generating the UPC code please. It will be very helpful to me.

Mobile number- 9094983959
SIM Last 5 digit( ICCID) - 66640
gopi.audi

Mar 14, 2018

unable to receive the UPC from Aircel

I didn't receive the Unique Porting code for my aircel mobile number: 9094237417.

I have tried many times but no use.

Please help me

Name: Gopi
Emailid; [email protected]
Altername Mobile number: 9791148789
rajunarayanan

Mar 13, 2018

I didn't get UPC code.

The aircel number is 9790709700. I sent messages for porting from aircel. I tried several times to1900. Once I received a message saying, the message was delivered. But I didn't get UPC code. Now I lost signal also. How to get the problem solved.

Even the calling option to the suggested mobile number for porting also is not working. Not getting the connection. Need a solution
asathish

Mar 9, 2018

Couldnt able to network change

I sent network change request from aircel to airtel, it's continuously rejected, i got message upc mismatch.

I sent request for my two numbers
9941696865 - DT889186
7401510023 - DT959866
both are rejected for the same reason.

I have paid my outstanding bills already, and I requested to Re-push from Airtel operator nearly 5 times, but it's continuously rejected, kindly approve my network change request.

Please let me know reason for rejection, kindly do the needful ASAP.

Thanks. A
sivarakesh

Mar 8, 2018

UPC code not received

I have sent Port messages to 1900 but no luck and called to IVR section after entering valid number and last 5 sim numbers, IVR responding as incorrect details.

I am helpless, if this continues, I Planned to go to Court with legal actions with the penalty.
My Aircel Number 9976406585

Regards / Rakesh
Praveen Ks

Mar 8, 2018

I am not receiving my UPC code to port

I send porting request ( PORT 9710332362 to 1900) long back to port from AIRCEL network. But its been 7 days I didn't receive any message from them. Even with my SIM no I called 9841012345 but it is saying that my records are not matching. I don't know how to sort this out. This number is really important to me. So pls help me in this.

mobile no: +91 9710332362
email id: [email protected]
Sathish Kumar

Feb 22, 2018

MNP issue

I've send PORT 9710343661 to 1900. But I did not get porting code. Please send porting code to my mail id [email protected]

Thanks in Advance.
Gopathi Ramesh

Feb 10, 2018

Poor Network signal

I am using Airtel 4G SIM IM MY SMART PHONE.QHEN I WAS TRY TO CALL TO ANOTHER NETWORK TOTAL SIGNAL FALL DOWN AND SHOWING NETWORK ERROR.AND SECONDARY THING WHEN IN WAS SURFING DATA IT SHOWINGS 3G & 2G Signal.it irritatinge bcoz I Pay money for 4G but Airtel cheating public.plz take action on Airtel.

Feb 10, 2018

Dear Vijay (vijay6p),

We regret to inform you that it will take some time to provide better service in that particular area due to the technical issue. So, requesting you to cooperate with us. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are trying to resolve the issue at the earliest.

Feb 9, 2018

Dear Vijay (vijay6p),

Apologies! We are forwarding your concern to our team. Meanwhile, kindly share the following information with us for further proceedings:

Alternate No.:
Complete address:
Landmark:
The specific location of the issue (indoor/outdoors):

vijay6p

Feb 6, 2018

Hello Sir,

Good Day!!

This is inform you that, I am facing network issues in my native Tiruttani past 4, 5 days. May I know the reason why.
If you going to shutdown your service, kindly inform as prior. So that we make the plan accordingly.

I have 3 number which is using more than 7+ years. Its waste of time and your time to make this kind of things.

Kindly solve the issues ASAP.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Vijayakumar.C.A,
98411 93881

Nov 21, 2017

Activation of vas services without subscribing

Dear Customer (Kutty181995),

We are sorry for the problem you've had with us. We are forwarding your concern to our team. Please be assured, an update will be provided to you soon.

Kutty181995

Nov 16, 2017

Activation of vas services without subscribing

After making many complaints again this aircel people has charged Rs 35 from my mobile number 9710407709.without my knowledge the has activated the drizzling quees vas service.which i have not subscribed at all. I am so much fed up of this service.please kindly make action and i want my balance back..without the customer permission they r activating the service please put my 35 rupees back in 9710407709
JAYA CHANDRAN R

Nov 3, 2017

Deactivate full song download subscription

Please deactivate the full song download subscription. I had subscribed it unknowingly. So kindly deactivate the same.

Oct 31, 2017

Dear Customer (Kutty181995),

VAS services deactivated and reversal of amount of Rs.5 will be posted within 24 hrs.

k.sureshkumar

Oct 31, 2017

DOWNLOAD OF FULL SONG WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE

Without my knowledge you are activating download of full song option and charges has done.I had topped up my mobile for just 30 rupees. You are charging 5 rupees as your wish.I want to deactivate this download option and I need my money back.

Oct 30, 2017

Kutty181995

Oct 28, 2017

Vas services

This aircel is giving so much trouble and making more irritating without the permission they giving the Vas services and the balance is being taken off.i want a severe complaint regarding this today they have charged for full song download which i have not subscribed at all. Without permission they r deducted. I want my balance back. My number 9710407709

Aug 8, 2017

Dear Customer (rithik2008),

We would like to inform you that as per our record Rs 35 has been reversed on your number as a goodwill gesture within 24 hrs.

Aug 8, 2017

Dear Customer (rithik2008),

We are forwarding your concern to the team. Please allow us some time to get back to you.

rithik2008

Aug 7, 2017

Reg: Qawwali deduction

I am using Aircel service provider and this is my mobile is 7299484537.

A day before yesterday they activated "qawwali" to my mobile number and I get detected 35 rs inr.

Kindly look on to this issue and resolve it, if they keep on doing this to all it will be a huge loss to the people and society.

Awaiting for your positive reply.

Karthik

Jun 21, 2017

Dear Hasha K J,

We would like to inform you that the Vas service has been deactivated and the amount has been refunded to your account.

Jun 20, 2017

Dear Hasha K J,

Hasha K J

Jun 18, 2017

AIRCEL MOBILE NUMBER : 8675953848

Yesterday (17-06-2017-Satuday) i have recharged for Rs.150. Then I activated ratecutter of Rs. 39. But, the balance shows Rs.3. I am very disappointed.

Please solve this issue as soon as possible

Feb 25, 2017

MNP request rejection

Dear Sivakumar,

We would like to inform you that as we have checked and found you have to pay the outstanding amount of Rs.500 for your parent number.We request you to clear the same and initiate MNP for current Number.