Gaurav Sharma

Mar 15, 2018

Porting problem

This is regarding UPC as I had sent port message so many times but have not received any UPC.
Now from last so many days network is not available. Please suggest how can I get the UPC.
My. No. Is 9716047841
Alternate no. 8744047841
ssharma50

Mar 13, 2018

PORT/ UPC CODE

Aircel_UPC Not Received
Mobile Number :7210879842

Tried mutliple times to get UPC but did not get it to port my number. Please look in to issue.
Thankyou.

Neha Yadav

Mar 6, 2018

Not getting UPC

UPC not generated
I have send message to 1900 for porting my mob: 8802905255 several times. Aircel coverage is also very less in my area.
Kindly help me to port out.online it shows customer care no of up west ....That no does not exist now.

my mob no.8802905255
email- [email protected]
Yash modi

Mar 6, 2018

not getting upc

I am not getting port number for 8285433558 my alternative number is 9870505923 and for my another Aircel Number 7503029165 porting request has been cancelled 2 time please help these numbers are very important please please
Rohit Yadav

Mar 5, 2018

Aircel not giving UPC code for Porting

Dear Sir/Madam

I've been using Aircel for past 8-9 yrs and it is my primary no. since then but now I want to port out of it but Aircel won't provide me with UPC code required for porting. I've tried calling them, messaging on 1900 numerous time but didn't get any result.

Aircel no. 9716929829
Alt no. 8920584603

Mail id [email protected]
Rumman Ali

Mar 1, 2018

Network issue

From last night I am suffering from Network problems I can't call or receive to anyone.when I tried to call this number with other it is said as wrong number.i request aircel to improve this or I will Port my number.

Feb 14, 2018

Dear Customer (Shubham12322),

We would like to inform you that as per system check you recharged with MRP 70/- on Feb 6, 2018 11:37:36 AM and received Rs 56.32 talk time in main account. No issue found you received the benefits of MRP 70.

Further, We would like to inform you that you were charged Rs 84.80 paisa for used data services without data pack. Hence, charges are found correct and no waiver is applicable for the same.

Feb 12, 2018

Dear Customer (Shubham12322),

Apologies! We are forwarding your concern to our team. Meanwhile, kindly share the following information with us for further proceedings:

Recharge Date:

Shubham12322

Feb 11, 2018

No balance

Recently i recharge my mobile balance by hike wallet and i receive recharge message but doesn't receive money .
Phone no 7530885711

Dec 8, 2017

Dear Pratush Bajpai,

We hope your issue has been resolved now. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Nov 30, 2017

Dear Pratush Bajpai,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Aircel No.:
Recharge Date:
Mode of recharge:
Transaction ID:

Pratush Bajpai

Nov 29, 2017

did not get recharge balance

i did not get any recharge balance after recharge online (recharge of rs.104 & rs.15) & i am trying to call customer care but they are not recieving my call by the week . what i can do to get my balance ?

Nov 8, 2017

bill paid but not reflected and number is also not activated yet.

Hi Customer(kunalpaulkp),

We would like to inform you that as per system check your number has been successfully migrated to prepaid. Please let us know if you are facing issue for further assistance.

kunalpaulkp

Oct 27, 2017

bill paid but not reflected and number is also not activated yet.

Sir i am just fed up from aircel. Due to some reason i wont b able to pay the bill on time after few days i got back to back calls from a person named s.k. gautam he told me that he is from legal department of aricel he provided me a dummy number to pay the bill i pad it by paytm for the number 9599993998 and the dummy nuber provided is 9069382430. The payment is done on 27th sep but not yet updated and nor the number is activated n still i m hlgetting harrasing calls from your side. I am attatching screenshots of the proofs.
I request you kindly look forward to it..

Kunal paul

bill paid but not reflected and number is also not activated yet. bill paid but not reflected and number is also not activated yet. bill paid but not reflected and number is also not activated yet. bill paid but not reflected and number is also not activated yet. bill paid but not reflected and number is also not activated yet.

Oct 21, 2017

Lost my phone carry with aircel no.7503209586

Hi Piyush sha,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Kindly share the following information to confirm your identity:

Alternate no.:
Last recharge amount(Prepaid)/Last bill payment amount(Postpaid):
Date of Birth:
Complete Address:

Piyush sha

Oct 19, 2017

Lost my phone carry with aircel no.7503209586

Hello sir
My phone number is 7503209586 is lost in before 2 weeks. Plz block my no immediately . Thank you

Aug 9, 2017

balance deduction

if I did not give any permission then how can you activate or deactivate any services on my number .You did not ask me and activate this service.

Aug 8, 2017

Dear Customer(Sjhdshsh Singh),

We would like to inform you that, as we have checked and found you have been charged Rs 2/-for the activation of SMS pack on daily reactivation basis. We have deactivated the same. Hence, charges found are correct and no waiver is applicable.

Aug 6, 2017

sir
phone nmber-7531931352
Deducted amount is more than 50 rs. date 29/07/2017. they send me a message your NDMC170317SMS2 pack has been activated and send YES to set your pack on Auto-Renewal while I had not sent any request to activate this service and without my permission, they activate auto-renewal.

Aug 4, 2017

Dear Customer(Sjhdshsh Singh),

We are forwarding your concern to the team. Meanwhile, kindly share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Amount Deducted:
Date & Time of deduction:
Any message received upon deduction:

Aug 3, 2017

sir
I Rohit my phone number 7531931352 on this number one service is automatically activated without my confirmation and these type of activities happened many times and when I called customer executive to resolve this problem then they did not provide any help and behavior of customer executive is very bad after that he put my call on busy line so further, I couldn't make any call.
Ankush21

Jun 1, 2017

Deducted rs

You have deducted Rs 6rs from my balance without any reason for this number 7503853997. & I call your customer care office no-one receive my phone calls. And no one solved tgis problem after 5days .Your Customer Care service is very bed.

Kindly return my balance. as soon as possible.
I have port da number

May 5, 2017

wrong bill no riturn our cash

Dear Vikram

We would like to inform you that as per the records, you were charged Rs2/- for the daily Auto renewal data pack and have deactivated the service from our end as per your request. Hence, charges found were correct and no waiver is applicable.

Thanks and Regards,

Apr 26, 2017

wrong bill no riturn our cash

Dear vikram,

We have re-escalated your issue to the team. We will share an update soon.