vikram#

Apr 25, 2017

wrong bill no riturn our cash

SIR OUR AIRCEL MOB-NO 8285284111 JO KI AB BAND KAR DIYA GAYA

PH-9555118274

Apr 18, 2017

wrong BILL DIMAND

Dear vikram,

We are forwarding your concern to the team. Please allow us some time to get back to you.

vikram#

Apr 17, 2017

wrong BILL DIMAND

SIR
HAMARA MOB NO- 8285284111 AIRCEL COMPANY NE BAND KER DIYA THA

INKA 260/ KA BILL HAMANE JAMA KER DIYA 250/ PHIR BHI PHONE CHALU NAHI KIYA BILL USKE BAD NAHI BHEJA

USKE BAD LAGATAR 1000/ KA BILL MANG RAHE HAI , JAB KI PHONE CHALU HI NAHI KIYA

MARE KAHANE PER BHI PHONE CHALU NAHI HUA , BILL BHARNE KE LIYA DHAMKI DE RAHE HAI

KRIPYA CHEK KARE KIS BAT KE DIMAND HAI 500/ HAMSE EXTRA JAMA KARVA LIYE ABHI BHI 1000/ MAG RAHE HAI

THANKING YOUR
VIKRAM SINGH PH NO-9555118274

Jan 18, 2017

Dear Nithya.S,

We hope your concern has been resolved. In case you are facing any issues, please feel free to contact us at [email protected] for any further assistance.

Jan 9, 2017

Dear Customer(Nithya.S),

We are forwarding your issue to the team. Meanwhile please share the below mentioned detail:

Aircel No.:

Nithya.S

Jan 8, 2017

Bill amount

Iam using postpaid sim.I don't know what is happening ..I use to get bill amount 250-330 Rupees per month But recently bill amount is increasing month by month such as 658,822,930Rupees .I don't use this much .why it's happening?.
vaibhavsharma1718

Nov 10, 2016

Worst experience with Aircell BackOffice and fool by the Seniour Executive

I did not expect from your aircell organisation. That is my worst experience from your organisation.
In last month 13 Oct 2016 , I have seen your website (http://www.aircel.com/) and select 'rate cutter' for 'Prepaid' Number In 'Delhi Circle'. It was shown "72.0 INR" recharge valid for "90 days' with STD call rate "40 paisa/Minute". After that I have recharge from local shop/agent. Actually I have used this plan from last 9-12 month.
So after receiving the confirmation Message of "72 recharge", My Plan is activated for 28 days STD call rates for "25 paise/Minute". But Your website shown the 72.0 INR" recharge valid for "90 days' with STD call rate "40 paisa/Minute".
After that I have Contact to your Customer Support on '121' in mid day of 13 Oct. 2016. Your executive transfer my call to Her Seniors. That person check website and says that 'Sorry sir, Our plan is change in 7 Oct, but not change in the website"'. And they was forward the compliant/request to his seniors.
and provide me the compliant/request Number: ############

l rate "40 paisa/Minute". After 2 days (15 Oct 2016 at 4:33 PM IST). I have received a call from your office. A lady executive says that "Sir, I am Priya calling From Aircell BackOffice". and discuss the issue and check on the website when i have on the Line. And says that, I will call back soon with discuss with the some seniors.
After this discussion, I have get one another call(+91-7053039577) on days almost 46 minutes later (15 Oct 2016 at 5:14 PM IST). In this call your executive Priya says "Sir, Sorry for inconvenience, Your 25 paisa/minute scheme is upgrade for 180 days". After this i ask one more time to confirm about the days, and she says "180 days sir". and then call is disconnected.
I have both the call recordings of your executive.

After 28 days later, My plan is Stop Down last Night. And Today morning I talk to your support center and your senior executive Mr. Deepak says you are contact to our BackOffice team.
So, I don't Expect from your side. You are not lie about the issues, and completely fool to the customers.
You are not know the value of the Your Service and Customer time.

So please contract/call me AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Sep 26, 2016

Dear mhadasavi,

We would like to inform that services of your number has been barred under sim lost on 26/9/2016.

Sep 24, 2016

Dear mhadasavi,

Thanks for reaching out to us. We request you to visit your nearest Aircel store along with the following documents for further assistance in this regard:

1. POA (Proof of address)
2. POI (Proof of Identity)
3. 2 Passport size photographs.

mhadasavi

Sep 24, 2016

sim lost

i lost my phone having aircel sim yesterday. I want to block my sim and want a new sim with same phone number.My aircel number is 8802435439.Kindly block outgoing of my aircel sim as the thief not do any misuse.My alternate number is 8527224516.

Sep 8, 2016

Dear Nitin Sirohi,

We have checked and found that the charges are found as per your usage and there has been no discrepancy observed at our end.

Further, we would like to inform you that your July Month bill generated of Rs.224/- which you have already done the payment for your Aircel number and your Aircel number services has been resumed.

Sep 7, 2016

Dear shruti1993,

We would like to inform you that Rs.2/- PI pack was activated on your Aircel number which gives 10 MB 2G internet for 1 Day and same has been deactivated at our end and you can also deactivate this pack from your end by dialing *121*0200#.

Sep 1, 2016

Dear shruti1993,

We apologise for the inconvenience caused. Please share the following details so that our team can look into your issue:

Date & Time of deduction:
Amount Deducted:
Any message received upon deduction:

shruti1993

Aug 29, 2016

Balance Deduction

For the past, 2 rupees per day is getting deducted from my balance under NDAIRPI2. I didn't activate it and checked under 155223 and found I'm not subscribed to any pack. Not able to deactivate by sending STOP to 155223. Not able to get in touch with any customer care executive. This is pathetic service and cheating by AIRCEL. just stop this. My no. 7503131959

Aug 27, 2016

Dear Nitin Sirohi,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the following details so that our team can look into your issue:

Date of payment:
Mode of payment:

Nitin Sirohi

Aug 26, 2016

Stop Services

I am Nitin Sirohi, I port my no from voda to Aircel and it is big mistake. My no is prepaid to postpaid and give me very good plan by aircel . he say will give me 500 call and 500mb data and 100 sms in just 224 rs plan but when my bill come it is about 744.00 in just one month and I used only 200 call and 160 mb data. I complain to customer care but they stop my services and I am helpless now. due to my no I have to pay 744 rs and even today my no is not start.

My no is 9873870853 and I suggest don't come prepaid to postpaid and Aircel is the worst company in indian Telecom sector.

Aircel in just make money by adding additional charges in bills.

Jul 25, 2016

Dear Customer(singhshiv),

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your "Aircel No." so that our team can look into your issue.

singhshiv

Jul 21, 2016

3g activatioj issue

i recharged my aircel.prepaid nmbr with 3g internet pack of rupee 78 valid for 14 days..but its always showing 2g network...3g network is not showing at all..this has always happened whenevee i recharged my nmbr with any 3g internet pack...
even i msgd ur customer Id (121) nd they rplied that there are no 3g networks in my home circle...
pls rectify the issue asap...
hopw to get a positive response soon..or else jst tell the people in vaishali not to buy any 3g service of urs..

Jul 20, 2016

Dear Customer(k mishra),

We would like to inform you that your balance related issue will be resolved within 24 hours and the service has been deactivated from our end.

Jul 20, 2016

Dear Customer(k mishra),

Thanks for writing to us. This is to inform you, we have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department. At Aircel India, customer satisfaction has always been our priority and we assure that your concern will be taken care of at the earliest.

k mishra

Jul 17, 2016

unwanted vas activation

my number is 8285892828, i would like get your attention that on 18th july 2016, mybalance got deducted automatically from my mobile account.
I have recharged 100rs on 16th of july, when i called your customer care they said that VAS service is activated in in ur mobile account, i didn't activate any kind of service still two services of value 35 & 49 got activated. Also i keep on receiving messages like" you have subscribed for this service please click for confirmation " whereas i didn't. So, please look to my concern and refund my money back.Awaiting for positive reply from your end

unwanted vas activation

Jul 14, 2016

Dear Customer(bd joshi),

We would like to inform you that as checked and found that you have done the recharge RC_99 on date 7th July’16 via online and got the correct the benefit (TalkTime in Dedicated Account Rs.125 Other Benefits Local & STD [email protected]/Sec Dedicated Talk Time & Other Benefits Validity 30 Days). There is no discrepancy has been observed at our end.

Jul 14, 2016

Dear Customer(bd joshi),

bd joshi

Jul 12, 2016

recharge

i did a online recharge of rs.99 on july 7 from aircel website,but no balance received in my cell phone.My cellphone no. is-9716952540 and transaction id is GBOM4592437797

Jul 5, 2016

Dear Customer(02deepak.dk),

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We would like to inform you that as discussed with you there is no recharge found within last 10 days of Rs.251/- so we request you to please contact Bank for reversal or debited amount.