Jul 4, 2016

Dear Customer(02deepak.dk),

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share the following details so that our team can look into your issue:

Recharge Date:
Transaction ID:

Aircel Social Media Team
02deepak.dk

Jul 2, 2016

Recharge not successful

Dear Sir ,
I Recharge through canara bank net banking to my no. 9717161805. I recharge 2g internet pack but my amount is debit to my account and recharge not successfully done. I call on aircel customer care service but they told me that they dont have any information about online rechages...
Please help me about that. I attached the snapshot of my recharge and net banking when amount has been debited.transection no. And Refrence no. Are awailable in that snapshot.

Jun 20, 2016

Dear Customer(akashya),

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your "Alternate No." so that our team can look into your issue.

Aircel Social Media Team
akashya

Jun 20, 2016

sim not activated

sir
i purchase a air sim no.7529982914 in 150rs from SHIRDI SAI COMMUNICATION (plot no-337 niti khand 3 main road indrapuram gaziabad). and the shopkeeper telling me the sim is activated on 19-06-16 and you get 95 rupees but my sim is not activated and the shopkeeper is not responding and customer care not helping me.

Jun 3, 2016

Dear Customer(Vipin_1379),

Aircel No.:
Alternate No.:
Location (Including nearest landmark where issue is witnessed):
Issue with a specific website or all website:
Browser being used (Default phone browser or Chrome/Dolphin etc.):

Vipin_1379

Jun 2, 2016

network related

I have recharged my aircel number on 29-05-2016 with RS 147 as 3g data pack, but I have to keep on registering my mobile for the aircel mobile network and Iam not able to get 3g speed here not even 2g data is working here, such a pathetic service you people providing us in my area. I want my money to refunded back in my account because after recharging 3g data, Iam not able to get the speed not even 2g speed and Iam not able to browse anything also after that recharge.

Iam writing emails to them continuously and nobody is even responding to me and they don't even care to call me also to know about the problem like other telecom companies do, Iam still not able to get signals here in my area and I have recharged the 3g data and Iam not even getting the 2g speed here and every time I have to register my network to get the signals working otherwise nobody can even call me on aircel number.

Customer

Vipin kumar

May 4, 2016

Dear Shubham(shubham1234p),

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We would like to inform you that you have done two recharges of Rs147 and Rs109 on 15th April 2016 at 01:35PM and 18th April 2016 at 05:12PM through online mode for which you have been received correct benefits 1GB 3G data for 30 days and unlimited 2G internet for 28 days as per the recharge policy. These recharges are internet packs hence, you have not received main account balance. There is no discrepancy has observed in the scheme benefits. The recharge benefits are found correct hence, no waiver is applicable for the same. There is no issue found at our end.

shubham1234p

Apr 18, 2016

recharge amount not been recieved

my number 7503278109 i have recharge my phone twice and amount has been deducted from my bank account and i have received confirmation email also from the bank as well as Aircel recharge has been done successfully..
recharge Rs 109 on 18 April
Rs 147 on 15 April ...
NO AMOUNT RECEIVED...
PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHEN I WILL RECEIVE CREDIT ........
REPLY ....

Apr 7, 2016

Dear Kapil(Kapilrocks),

We would like to inform that you have done recharge of Rs67 on 15th March 2016 at 05:15PM through USSD mode for which you have been charged Rs67. You have been received 9500 Local Seconds for 28 days as per the recharge policy. There is no Issue found at our end.

Mar 8, 2016

Dear Kapil(Kapilrocks),

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Date & Time of deduction:
Amount Deducted:
Any message received upon deduction:

Kapilrocks

Mar 8, 2016

Balance deduction

My aircel no. Is 8802619692 I recharged my no. Few days ago. Now my balance is Zero Rupees.
I want to know my balance deduction details.
My alternate mobile no. Is 9711245283.
Please call on alternate no.

Jan 13, 2016

aircel

Hi Ayushmaan Mishra,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Have a nice day.

Dec 22, 2015

Dear Ayushmaan Mishra,

We regret the inconvenience caused, Kindly share the following details so that our team can look into your issue:

Recharge Date:

Recharge Balance Money

Hello there,
NAME: Ayushmaan Mishra
CONTACT: 7210616930
ISSUE: i had my phone recharged with 201 INR. But the balance went into PF Account( I don't know what that is) and even when i make call(even to local aircel numbers) , the money gets deducted from my main balance account. Can you guide me to what the issue is acctually and help me so that i can use the recharge either as Talk Money or as Talk Time. I am a student.

Nov 9, 2015

Hi nareshkumar53 ,

Oct 30, 2015

Hi nareshkumar53,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your concern with your Aircel mobile number at [email protected] to help you.

Customer Service Officer | Social CareTeam
nareshkumar53

Oct 29, 2015

slow internet

i have internet pack at my aircel number but i can not use it due speed 233, 269 or 151 byte /sec.
please resolve this problem

and take strict action upon aircel.

Sep 9, 2015

Dear varsha tevathia

We regret the inconvenience cause to you.
We would like to inform that The PUK number is 79072313 and password 1234.

Regards.
Team Aircel

Sep 9, 2015

Hi varsha tevathia

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.
We have forwarded your request to the concerned department and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.
We assure you a quick resolution and the best of services at all times.

Customer Service Officer | Social CareTeam
varsha tevathia

Sep 7, 2015

sim has puk locked

My number is 8802482765 is puk locked
So please help me to unlock the sim
My details are given below

Aug 17, 2015

Hi sogendra singh,

Aug 10, 2015

Hi sogendra singh,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your concern with your complaint number and contact details at [email protected] to help you.

sogendra singh

Aug 9, 2015

online recharge and balance prapt nahi hua.

mene 69 ka online recharge kiya 9:15am 10/082015 ko mera recharge success ho gaya lekin mere balance account me balance nahi aya. sir request hai ki meri smsya solb karne ki kirpa kare , agar mera balace nahi aya ho sim tod ke phenk doora our bhi sim apke network ki chal rahi hai. mere garpe unhe bhi band kara doonga. kai baar ye probblem mere samane aa chuki hai.

Jul 21, 2015