Jul 14, 2015

Hi shailbhaskar,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your concern with your complaint number and contact details at [email protected] to help you.

shailbhaskar

Jul 12, 2015

PORT/MNP from Aircel to Vodafone

Finally I am decided to do PORT from Aircel to Vodafone (first time from Aircel to Idea) and now again you are creating issues with very stupid things. According to Aircel, my June bill is Rs. 932 which is again excess because according to my plan there is no charge of caller tune but again you charged Rs 17. But I did not say anything and I paid Rs. 1200 on 30th June 2015 and started process with Vodafone.
On 3rd July 2015, received SMS from Aircel/Vodafone that my PORT request has been rejected because of Bill Payment Due then I called to your CCE, they said Sorry & now I can go with PORT and my excess is Rs. 268 and reason was, My Paid was not credited till 3rd July 2015, "What A Quick Network and Service."
Now on 6th July 2015, again I received a SMS from Vodafone that my PORT request has been rejected from AIRCEL side. Then, I called to Aircel CCE, you know what he said that My PORT Request has been rejected because of address proof, means according to him I have to submit same document to Vodafone like what I submitted to Aircel, eg.- if I submitted DL then I have to Submit DL only.
What the CRAP, I mean If I have Adhar Card, Passport, Voter ID so what. This is my wish that on the time of submission which document I have may be Adhar or Voter ID or DL or Passport.
Now, Yesteday (7/7/2015) I visited on RDC, Ghaziabad Aircel Store where I met with Aircel person who shocked with Aircel Drama and speechless, lastly he said that my outstanding bill is around Rs 40 then immediately I paid Rs 100 which was immediately credited in my Account.
Now, my question to Aircel, What do you want form me and why are doing such silly things with me. I do not want to continue with you because I am totally fed up with Aircel Name, please accept my PORT request asap.

PORT/MNP from Aircel to Vodafone

Aj Invincible

Jun 27, 2015

regarding wrong deduction of balaance

I m ajay kumar jha. My aircel number is 7210364679. I have done the recharge of 39 on above number for free incoming in roaming on 25 jun 15. I have recd the call in roaming nd balance has been deducted.
I have calld many times to customer care on
121and 198 bt they are not picking up the phone.
Look into the matter.
Kindly lodge my complain regarding refund of my balance.
An early action in this regard irs highly solicited.
aakash1001g

Jun 26, 2015

Balance deduction without any reason and not refunding balance in account

This is with reference to my previous complain reference number ############.I have never seen such a pathetic service .Firstly Aircel deducted my account balance of Rs40 without any reason and then when I asked them to refund my balance they didn't refund it .Even after writing complain on complaint board .They just send me a message saying that your problem has been resolved but happen like that.They didn't refunding Rs40 which has been deducted on 24-06-2015.Dear aircel its a humble request to refund my balance or else I will switch to Airtel.My mobile number is 8802203077.

Jun 26, 2015

Dear aakash1001g,

We would like to inform you that as per our records you have been charged for subscription of STORE99 service via WAP mode,

Further we would like to clarify that as per the usage charges are correct and no adjustment is applicable for the same.

Team Aircel

Jun 25, 2015

Hi aakash1001g,

We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department

and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

Kindly feel free to write to us at [email protected] for any further assistance on

this matter.

Customer Service Officer | Social Care Team

aakash1001g

Jun 24, 2015

deduction of account balance

Sir/mam I have recharged my mobile number that is 8802203077 with Rs 70 on 24-06-15 at 12:23 pm.I had received the talk time of Rs 58 but after few hours 40 rs has been deducted from my account without any reason when I call customer care regarding this they told me that no balance has been deducted from your account and they are not able to give answer to my questions and suddenly drop my calls 3times after putting it on hold for long time.please look forward to this problem .
Below I have attached the screenshot of my recharging details.

deduction of account balance

sagar saxena

May 19, 2015

complaint against adding vas without information

I am using aircel no. 8802713132 ..from last few years..yesterday i top uped my no. With the recharge of ₹20 near about 7:40 pm..and then at 10:05 pm a message notification mentioning about using any VAS rung on my phone..without my knowledge
Today i contacted an aircel cust. Care..but he told me that the service is not by the company and they will not refund the money..
I called them again..but then they did not connect me with those executives..
So i called them on a NON TOLL FREE no. From my another no. Which cost me another 12 rs..and the lady i talked with was even blamed me..and when i told her to refund my money and transfer my call to her senior executive she disconnected my call..
I want my refund as earlier as possible i otherwise have to contact customer consumer forum for the same..
Contact me on the no. Above or 9718501188.. For any info.

May 6, 2015

increase credit limit

Please kindly i request you increased my credit limit.......
my number 9942342009
goodtrack

Apr 27, 2015

balance deducted of Rs.300

Dear AIRCEL
Plz refund the balance u have charged for some stupid services . Costomer care ex. Says it is charged me for the VAS services and he told me to call after 4 hours and i keep calling but 4 hours are still in the way though it is day 4 since the complain. And the behaviour sounds like no answer at all , only excuses
I hope the management will consider my request and refund me as soon as possible .
And plz consider that if a poor common Indian man get such a problem again and again, then what should be done by the person? Be a stupid and wait for your 4 hours,month,years? Or he should find somebody to log a complain or he kill himself . 300 rupees are not enough for suicide but the stress u gave for no reason to that peraon whoud be enough to kill someone else.
Plz stop making money by stupid ways and refund the money or else it wont be nice for u all and your families.
May MAHADEV guide us to the way of HALAL(pure).

JAI BHARAT

Apr 23, 2015

Hi Nishu,

We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department

and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

this matter.

nishu mehta

Apr 22, 2015

unauthorized high charges of my bill

Dear sir ,

Hi this is rajan mehta I am using the number of aircel postpaid last 4 month number is 8285312891 and this month my bill came is high charges unauthorized charge submit I want the hard copy of bill then aircel store says me go to head office and I am saying that whatever details u have of bill copy send me by e mail but 4 months has gone no receiving any bill copy of bill I am so fed up plzzzz resolve my complaint imeddetly
ridamsinghal11

Jan 27, 2015

Automatically activated music connect service and deducted Rs.30

Automatically activated music connect service and deducted Rs.30

Dec 27, 2014

money deeduction and refund

without my permission aircel have activated a service and i didnot know this.more than rs 70 have been deducted from my phone.i want the refund because it was your fault .i want my refund and if you didnot pay it i will change my network and many others will also change.

my phone no. is 7503396753
shivangi gupta
jiya957

Dec 2, 2014

unknown call

Sir/madam,
M recieving msg s from 8467928307 mobile number. Evening after warning the person not to msg me he dont pay attention to it.i request you to kindly help.
mohit186

Sep 20, 2014

balance deduction

Dear Aircel
my no-7503979739

yesterday i have approx Rs. 35 balance but today morning is Rs.11.00.I also have not activate any service.then why is cuting my balance
when i tried to contact to there customer care on 121 for what aircel charges 50 paise for 3min.. one executive attended me and after listening my complaint said- technical problem on our side we cant process u right now call after 1 hr.. again i made call - same words were repeated..

if aircel want donation they should ask directly . they deducting for talking to their executive for nothing.

please look out for problem. immediate attention required..

mohit
revti

Jul 25, 2014

getting vulgar message

I am getting vulgar message from 9716402458 aircel number, the person is telling his name prashant saxena.
please suggest me what to do now.

Jul 15, 2014

Dear Akash Verma,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

Email us @[email protected]
 Please consider the environment before printing this email

Jul 15, 2014

Respected Sir/Madam,

this is my 3rd mail but still I'm not getting any kindly of solution against given case of Mobile No. Portability 9999282625.

I got the call from AIRCEL Zonal office (+91-9716000442) but condition is same they also ignoring my request.

its enough time to wait the same you are requested to kindly treat the case as special because I'm facing the to much problem with the service provider..

Thanks & regards,

Jul 14, 2014

Respected Sir/Madam,

its my second mail but still I'm not getting any kindly of solution against given case of Mobile No. Portability 9999282625.

Thanks & regards,

Jul 10, 2014

Mobile No. Portability 9999282625

My self Akash Verma, I,m using the prepaid connection of Aircel from last 4-5 years now I want to move another network due to non availability of 3G in NCR, I had many time to complaint on aircel to provide me my aircel port no. but each and every times they has rejected my request.

this is my humble request to you pls help to getting my port no. from the service provider..

Thanx

somika

Jul 4, 2014

discontinuation of sim 8285553260 without information

i bought aircel sim more then 1n half yr ago n used it but was not able to use it for some tym but it is discontinued without any information i want my sim back i had made written complaints n tried to call many tyms to costumers diffrent agents r providing different informations The sim no. is -8285553260 plz do help me get it back as soon as possible it is submited in many of my important documents my alternate no. is -8800428192
jjeevan

Dec 28, 2013

CALL HISTORY OF AIRCEL MOBILE No. 8802229581 URGENTLY REQUIRED

I bring to your kind notice that on 23-12-2013, I went to Aircel Store located at Indirapuram, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh and deposited Rs. 100/- for my Prepaid Connection Call Details. The Customer Care Executive told me that you got the Call Details with in two-three days but now almost week is over and I am very sorry to say that I have not received the details till today.
So, kindly do the needful at the earliest and oblige.

J.S. Negi
megha garg

Dec 17, 2013

balance deduction

i have a disputed amount outstanding with aircel. i have been trying to call customer care since last 4 days but my call has not been attended by any official.i am very disaapointed by aircel telecommunication
mani8747

Oct 5, 2013

lost in my sim

dear sir,madam,

i was lost in my mobile with Aircel prepaid sim number-8553153301

i request u to please lock in my sim service

MANIKANDAN