praveen verma

May 2, 2013

post paid connection disconnected but bill recieved till date

sir/Mam,
I had a post paid connection of Aircel that no. was 07503027774.& my credit limit was 500 in the plan of 249/- but after uses of half of month my outgoing barrded due to exceed credit limit. i request to Aircel to increase credit limit then they told me that you have to deposit 250/- as security to increase. i went to Aircel store to deposit but they denied that there is no any procedure to increase credit limit by paying securities. so by frustation, i request to disconnect my no.in feb'2013& i had also paid all outstanding amount that ref. no. is DLP################. but in the month of march i had recieved a bill of 650/-& i surprised for that so i met with the Aircel store where i submitted reqest but they told me to dont pay amount it will be reverse automatically.but in april'2013 i again recieved a bill of 750/-.this time i had written a mail to customer care but they replied to pay your bill again i maild to complaint section they also replied fro pay bill. Now, i am in frustration because no body is listening me. how i can pay that bill which is not use.aslo there is my security deposite of 250/- they dont want to discuss for that.what can i do? i have all document regarding this. please help me.
Praveen Kumar
Rajalaxmi Dash

Feb 6, 2013

call detail

sir, plg give me call detail of this no.8908360743. this is my lovers no.. i want to know his call detail immedeity. plg plg sir help me.
REGARDS:
RAJALAXMI DASH
Jagatsinghpur

Dec 3, 2012

problem got resolved /
thanx

Dec 1, 2012

deduction of money

i made one feedback complaint too Ack : complaint(ERN-593456-9H62YJ).
please respond asap.

Nov 23, 2012

blocking for blank incoming number

Prachi Jain

subject:-Blocking for Blank incoming number
Respected sir
my name is prachi jain i am using a aircel number 8952917339 but in last these two days iam receiving incoming blank call from 9024927731 number again and again when i call back to the subscriber he canot respond me
and start do it again and again.he canot stop and hurt me.
Sir this is my proffessional aircel number i canot stop it know for proffessional reasons
please take some serious action against that subscriber and also regard me is same
Thanks to you
Your's sincerely
Prachi Jain
Jaipur-302001
UP

Aug 28, 2012

pathetics service and customer care

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please share with us your 10 digit Aircel number with an alternate contact number for us to be able to get in touch with you at [email protected] shall get back to you with assistance on the same.

Jul 3, 2012

Dear Customer

We hope you have been provide with a satisfactory resolution from our team.Pls get back to us at [email protected] for any further concern.

Jul 2, 2012

amount deduction

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Your concern has been noted and escalated for a resolution. We shall get back to you on the same shortly. You can also write to us at [email protected] for any further clarifications.

Jun 22, 2012

Barred my calls to customer care

Subscribing Services and deducting charges without users consent.

Kindly write to us [email protected]

Subscribing Services and deducting charges without users consent.

We are sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly share with us your Aircel mobile number and the contact details for the same. We wish to help you on this.

May 26, 2011

Without permission activate services

We regret the inconvenience. Kindly share your Aircel mobile number along with name and contact details registered with the same. We look forward to resolve your issue at the earliest.

Nov 28, 2010

increasing tyranny of cell service providers

Please contact AIRCEL higher authorities at

www sodhi-solutions com
------
daily SMS ALERTS for Todays Sikh Punjabi Religious Events (Jantri Nanakshahi), sms SODSO SIKH to (+91)9246356765
------
daily SMS ALERTS for Todays Hindu Religious Events (Jantri Panchang), sms SODSO HINDU to (+91)9246356765
www sodhi-solutions com

Nov 23, 2010

increasing tyranny of cell service providers

Well when you respond to these marketing calls and messages, value added services can get activated. In order to get rid of these calls get the DND service activated. Thereafter you will have no more unwanted calls, unwanted activations or any deduction in balance. Wish you good luck.

Nov 8, 2010

Rate cutter

i had recharged for 49 rs mass cutter but its not get added pleas

Sep 24, 2010

my life time Aircel number 8802627531 not working

I would suggest you to visit the nearest company outlet and discuss it with them, they will help you out on this.

Sep 6, 2010

sim card rejection

I would suggest you to visit the nearest Aircel store and resolve your issue.

Dec 1, 2012

dated:1/12/2012
mobile no:7838927115

today i activated my sms card for rs9 and despite of that aircel activates my HASY KAVITA subscription of rs30 .. i dunno what aircel upto i aint made any declaration neither typed any code for its activation just unnecessarily they deduct 30 ...

when i tried to contact to there customer care on 121 for what aircel charges 50 paise for 3min.. one executive attended me and after listening my complaint said- technical problem on our side we cant process u right now call after 1 hr.. again i made call - same words were repeated..

if aircel want donation they should ask directly . they deducting for talking to their executive for nothing.

please look out for problem. immediate attention required..

rsvp
praveen joshi
mail id: [email protected]
deybish

Nov 6, 2012

Aircel sim reject

My mobile number (9804827340) got disconnected by saying that i am using that number from last two years. I am using the number for bank transactions like receiving messages etc. Even i am getting incoming calls. They have reject my sim or disconnected with out prior intimation. I am lost my contact number.
aba jab daba

Nov 1, 2012

two users

i had purchased 8898435575 5 t0 6 mths before used it for while and threw it away unfortunately i found out some one was trying to use my previous no. via way2sms to send free msgs to my friends sounds crazy ,I CALLED him up stating my concern a reply from his side that he purchased it from a retailer at mazgaon gr8 tommorw he sends a luid msg and my hands are in trouble thxs for aircels technology usage
User812098

Aug 28, 2012

pathetics service and customer care

i recently bought a blackberry phone and i wanted bb services to b activated on my number. so i sent a msg BBSOCIO to 121 on 26th august 2012 as mentioned to me by 2 executives from cust. care and its also mentioned on the site. my balance was deducted at the same time with a msg SUCCESS 299 30 PR
but the services are till not active.
i tried contacting cust. care 10 times but in vain. nobody provided me the correct solution and even did not told me as to why this happened all they say is we can see the service is active and contact 1255 for the settings which is an incorrect number.

i also tried speaking to their manager but each time they disconnected the call after making me wait for 10mins

i really dont want to continue with sircel and i just want my money back because i have not used the service for single minute.
pls tell me what to do

Jun 30, 2012

my aircel no. is 7503758209
the company has unnecessarily deducted money from my prepaid balance
i didnt subscribe to any of the plans
but still they have deducted money

Jun 21, 2012

Barred my calls to customer care

Same problem with me they barred my call to customer care when i asked them for settings of IM,Streaming GPRS and MMS all settings for Nokia 7210 Suernova. They said you'll get your settings in 4 hours and when you open it it'll ask for pin and the pin is 1234 but i didnt recieved any so i tried to call again but i can't my number is

Mar 6, 2012

blocking for blank incoming number

subject:-Blocking for Blank incoming number
Respected sir
my name is prateek gupta i am using a airtel number 8826939300 but in last these two days iam receiving incoming blank call from aircel number 7373825460 again and again when i call back to the subscriber he canot respond me
and start do it again and again.he canot stop and hurt me.
Sir this is my proffessional airtel number i canot stop it know for proffessional reasons
Thanks to you
Your's sincerely
Prateek gupta
Moradabad-244001
UP

Subscribing Services and deducting charges without users consent.

A service (Aircel Friendz) has been activated without taking may permission and corresponding charge (rs 30) was deducted from my pre-paid account.