May 25, 2011

Without permission activate services

Customer care call me and service activate automatically without taking any conformation by customer side......
They reduce my balance as a charge of 30rs per month.....
When i call at 121(CustomerCare number) they sad its your fault because you attend the call by that number......
I don't need any service and wants my money back...
What will i do????

Mar 11, 2011

Extra Charge

I am a customer of Aircel telecom company.I switched to this service provider,through MNP on 22 jan 2011,from my previous service provider Airtel.From 30 jan 2011 my number 9717627088 activated through aircel.After 30jan-6 mar 2011 everything was going fine.But from 7 mar, Aircel is charging me extra for the local aircel to aircel calls instead of the fact that I have recharged with Rs.24(in this the call rates are 1p/3sec for local aircel-aircel call,1p/2 sec for other local calls and 1p/sec for STD calls).But from 7 mar 2011 Aircel is charging me 1p/sec for local Aircel-Aircel calls.I had lodged several complaints to customer care but till now my issue has not been resolved.The company is just harassing its valued customer by doing this type of activity.So,I request you to please resolve my problem as soon as possible.

Thanks/regards.

Juhi.

Jan 27, 2011

call detailed

I want to u call detailed aircel number 9716050911 plz send it my mail Id [email protected]

Nov 21, 2010

increasing tyranny of cell service providers

sirs/mamdam,

i want to attract your attention to increasing tyranny of mobile service provider.i am using aircel service.A customer care person called me and started explaining his offer for caller tune.he just explained i listened.and i cut in the end.what i saw after an hour that Rs.30 is deducted.and caller tune is issued to my no.
i want to complain for such action.they didnt even asked me whether i m interested or not?whether i wanted or not?They just imposed it on me.Being student i took mobile for my and for my parents convinence not for luxries that i can not afford.

I have complain 2 times no action is taken till now.They even didnt pick phone.If they picked then kept for hold so long that i lost more balance every time.

last i talked to Mr.parmanad from aircel cutomer care noida on 10 NOV,2010 and my request no. is 1_3028847751.He assured me that my balance would be back in 5-6 hour.but he made false promise.

I want my balance back and take strict action against them so that it will not be repeated with any citizen.

Oct 2, 2010

lost aircel sim

sir
my phone has lost which has a aircel sim please block the sim.phone number is :9716934404 it was lost from murad nagar near ghaziabad

Sep 24, 2010

Rate cutter

88rs recharge your call first minute 50 paisa,second minute 30 paisa and third minute continue 20 paisa i was recharged this it recharged but hheir is no responsenow when i call to customer care he said your money has been wasted he said if you have a problem then call his senior if aircel has option of this recharges we recharge their no response we call to customer care he you have been wasted your money contact to his senir. please do some solutin of my problem

Sep 21, 2010

my life time Aircel number 8802627531 not working

I have taken two Aircel life time number 8802627530 and 8802627531 at same time and it is very surprising that my life time Aircel number 8802627531 not working. My Aircel number 8802627530 is working.

Yesterday I called customer care from my life time Aircel number 8802627531 and registered complain and customer care told me there is no resaon for not working this number and they registered complain and told me that I will receive SR number through SMS for this complain and this problem will be resolved asap.

But Still I did not receive any SR (complain) number and problem is still there.

One more interesting thing I can complain using this my life time Aircel number 8802627531 and I can also recharge this my life time Aircel number 8802627531 but outgoing and incoming facility on this my life time Aircel number 8802627531 is not working.

When I called Aircel customer to registered this complain (that is Aircel fault) then Some talktime was deducted from my life time Aircel number 8802627531.

But problem still exists and I did not get any registered complain number.

Extremelly poor service.

Sep 4, 2010

sim card rejection

hi i m aaryan from ghazaibad f-143 nandgram i have a aircel sim which i was using from last 5 to 6 months and my sim card was rejected on 3-9-2010 witout any reason i had a rechrge of 225 last week now i want to know that where i can complain about this problem i had no other mobile or sim from which i can complain about this plzz provide me sugeestion .