Abby Kanaujia

Can't send port message

My Aircel Number is 9807549936

But i didnt get my UPC Code

Now i lost the signal too, Please help me this number is very important for me

My alternate number is -7355721167
Email [email protected]
Brijeshgkp

Network service closed

my aircel network service not work so i am facing number of problem like bank transanction ,exam fee etc . Please solved it .
Some sri

Mobile number portability

Aircel_UPC Not Received
Mobile Number : 9696753655
Last five digits of sim : 74397

Tried mutliple times to get UPC but did not get it to port my number. Please look in to issue.
Thankyou.
Devesh 0007

Mar 12, 2018

Getting Invalid UPC

i am receiving Invalid UPC to port my sim to other operator please provide me correct UPC so as soon I may port out my sim .My aircel no. Is 7785909947
And my alternative no. Is 8707607404 please provide valid UPC for my no.
Yash Singh

Mar 10, 2018

UPC NOT GETTING

SIR I AM DIVYANSH I AM NOT GETTING UPC CODE DUE TO NO NETWORK COVERAGE IN MY AREA.KINDLY SMS UPC CODE TO MY ALTERNATIVE MOBILE NUMBER 9453544461 FOR AIRCEL NUMBER PORT<8181880379> AND SIM ID 04533.

THANKS
DIVYANSH
Yashvi Modi

Mar 7, 2018

Port

Hey,
I am Yashvi Modi

I am sending msgs for porting my No. From Aircel to 1900 but i am not getting the reply or the confirmation code.This no. Is linked with my adhar card and everwhere .

This is my humble request to resolve my problem as soon as possible because i am facing a huge problem.

Thanking you!
Rawat.rahul

Mar 7, 2018

MNP

I have been trying to port my Aircel number 8896380310 for the last 07 Days. but am not receiving the UPC code. Have sent message to 1900 multiple times too. Please reply. It is urgent.
Pls contact me my email id is [email protected]
Saurabh Kumar Rao

No network

My mobile is not receiving signal at my place and i am facing this problem from last 12 days and even company is not responding for the porting code.
Location details: Sitapur Road, Keshav Nagar, Nageshwar Mandir
Måãz Ülläh

Not receiving mnp

hi Aircel team.
my aircel number is 8808312042
i have sent message to 1900 for porting but i have not get the porting code please kindly help me out to get the porting code.. please send port code to [email protected]
Måãz Ülläh

Mnp note received

Aircel team.
my aircel number is 8808312043
apnigang

Feb 27, 2018

PORT NUMBER

in my location there is no network since last 4 days. i am unable to send sms for port my number kindly help me
my alternate number is 8181087223
email id [email protected]
Akanksha Ojha

Feb 26, 2018

Aircel port number issue

My Aircel no.is 8896257304. I am trying to get UPC code by sending PORT message to 1900.
But didn't get port number yet, i send port message several times.
Kindly help me out to get UPC code.

Akanksha ojha
yash9626

Feb 25, 2018

NOT GETTING UPC CODE

NOT GEETING UPC CODE FROM AIRCEL COMPANY........ I WILL SEND 10 TIMES PORTING MSG TO COMPANY ......BUT I DID NOT GET THE THE UPC CODE ...SO PLZZ KINDLY SEND UPC CODE ON MY EMAIL ADDREESS ....MY ID : [email protected] .... AND MY AIRCEL NO IS 8182021799....PLZ SEND ME CODE PLZZZZ I REQUEST U SIR ....
Deepak2512

Feb 23, 2018

Port out message not received aircel

Last 10 days I have tried to port from aircel but message not received from aircel . Please port out my number 7620861571 it's important for me. Or mail me at [email protected]
अजय दत्त तिवार

Feb 22, 2018

Network Problem

I am your old aircel user but for two to three days the network is not there in these Lucknow area some people are saying that the SIM is shutting down please port it
So you suggest me to close the SIM or a network problem will be corrected in a few days.

Feb 9, 2018

Dear Customer (Anubhav016),

We hope your issue has been resolved now. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Feb 1, 2018

Dear Anubhav (Anubhav016),

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the following details with us in order to look into your issue:

Aircel No.:
Date & Time of deduction:
Any message received upon deduction (screenshot if any):

Feb 1, 2018

Dear Abhinav,

Anubhav016

Jan 29, 2018

Activation without my request

They activated this following service without any request from me and charged 30 rps.
I Got this message ''Congratulations! You have been subscribed to Aircel Joys deals pack successfully. Charges Rs30/30 days. Please visit m.airceljoys.in & download your Free deals!''

Jan 22, 2018

Dear Abhinav,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Concerned Aircel No.:
Recharge Denomination (done on the number):

Abhinav Tiwari

Jan 21, 2018

Wrong number recharged

Today at 6:40 by mistake I have recharged a wrong number of aircel 7071348495 by payTm Operator Ref. Number - KOR18012118042200201so I req for a cash back thankyou

Wrong number recharged Wrong number recharged

Nov 20, 2017

Dear Farhan Asad,

Nov 16, 2017

Verification

Dear Hemant,

Nov 11, 2017

Dear farhan asad,

Aircel No.:
Date of offer message received:
Recharge Date:
Mode of recharge:
Transaction ID:
farhan asad

Nov 8, 2017

validity is not given as shown on offer

According to the offer it shows
At recharge of 275 u will be given unlimited local + std calls and 3g data for 84 days but it gave validity of just 28 days....