OM Prakash Gupta

Feb 1, 2016

complaint against aircel prepaid mobile no.9169273937

महोदय,
Aircel co. द्वारा पुन: मेरे prepaid mobile no. 9169273937 से दि0 31-01-2016 को रू0 15/- बिना किसी Subscription के मनमाने तरिके से काट लिया गया है और 198 No. पर complaint करने पर complaint दर्ज नहीं किया गया और न ही पैसा वापस किया गया |
अत: अनुरोध है कि Aircel co. के विरुध्ह प्रभावी कार्यवाही करते हुए मेरा काटा गया रू0 15/- वापस कराया जाय, अन्यथा कनेक्शन बंद कर दिया जायेगा|

भवदीय,
ओम प्रकाश गुप्त

Jan 30, 2016

Hi swapnil dhuriya,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

Dear arpitsingh0711,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Hi vikkilko,

Hi Shivani_sinha,

Hi Avi Singh,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your concern with your Aircel mobile number at [email protected] to help you.

Avi Singh

automated subscription to vas

My various amout has been deducted for unauthorised subscription of various services i.e. Namma Namitha,Music connect,Masti mall etc since past numerous months multiple times. On calling at 155223, I ws informed about having no such services still I'm receiving above mentioned services activation sms till now . It's very annoying. I'm not even able to recharge my number as they will deduct it instantly.
Kindly resolve this issue & reverse my all money back.
Thankyou
Avi Singh

internet not working properly

my internet services are very bad they do not work atall at times or they come and go very frequently specially at night the service has irritated me please help me with the internet

Location (including nearest landmark where issue is witnessed):sector q,aliganj,lucknow--near saraswati vidya mandir
Duration of issue (problem since when):since the past 3-4 months
You are using GPRS on Handset or System:Handset
E/G/H Signal available on the handset – yes or no:yes-H
Are you able to connect using the dialer – yes or no (Laptop / system):(mobile/handset)
Error message encountered if any while trying to browse / download:browsing
Shivani_sinha

Unauthorised VAS

Sir/ma'am,
My various amout has been deducted for unauthorised subscription of various services i.e. Namma Namitha,Music connect,Masti mall etc since December 2015 multiple times. On calling at 155223, I ws informed about having no such services still I'm receiving above mentioned services activation sms till now . It's very annoying. I'm not even able to recharge my number as they will deduct it instantly.
Kindly resolve this issue & reverse my all money back.
Shivani Sinha

Unauthorised VAS

vikkilko

Jan 22, 2016

deduction from balance

Respected Sir/Mam,

I am using aircel no. 9695223123 since a long time and i m having faith in this company but on 23rd jan, 2016 at 7:24 am, I got SMS that " You have been subscribed to Jyotish Shastra" and Rs. 33/- has been deducted from my account balance.
Sir I want to know that how is it possible to deduct money from my account without my concern. And I haven't asked for any type of VAS service. This is forgery.
I tried several times to the customer care but they are not picking the phone.
Sir please do the needful and return my money.
Vikas Bhasin
arpitsingh0711

Jan 20, 2016

Balance deduction

Without applying for any service aircel deduct my 35rs balance from my sim 7844060294 Arpit Singh Uttar pradesh east and now they are not recieving my complain call.
Calls are cut without any reason .
I want my balance and i dont wont to use any service of aircel
swapnil dhuriya

Jan 15, 2016

balance deduction

Myself Ajay and i want to complaint about my Aircel prepaid no 8896444647. About 15 or 20 days before when I using net on my phone lenevo a6000 plus and was seeing sarkari result .com .sudeenly SMS comes to me for vas activations such as non stop music, comedy zone etc and rs 30 is deducted in my account..when I checked deactivation portal there shown no services activated and after I recharge 10 rs two times to check that now bal deduct or no both time of this my bal 7.7 also deduct.
I called customer care BT there could not be connected calls...and I again and again BT no ans ...I was furious to all this. so. I off my Sim card some days...and after some days I recharge 10 and my bal deduct 12 rs . I complaint this time at 198/and I got my bal 12 in 24 hour..
so sir I want to all my rs which is deducted before 15 days round about 50 rs.
so plzzz sir kindly refund my bal.
thankeww

Jan 11, 2016

Hi AdityaMishra96,

AdityaMishra96

Jan 10, 2016

Unethical deduction from my account for activation of a service I did not subscribe.

I have been unethically charged Rs. 25 for activation of FUN Bazaar that I did not subsRETURN MY RIGHTFUL AMOUNT INTO MY ACCOUNT.I have never ever subscribed any such service.My mobile number is 7270917668.
                      AdityaMishra,
Mobile No. 7270917668.

Jan 8, 2016

Dear ACHITUANAND,

As per our system records, waiver of Rs.50/- posted in your account. Hope the resolution offered meets your satisfaction levels too. We would like to thank you again for reaching us at Social Care.
Please feel free to write to us at [email protected] for any further assistance on this matter. We assure you a quick resolution and the best of services at all times.

Customer Service Officer | Social Care Team

Jan 6, 2016

Hi deepak14697,

Jan 5, 2016

Dear vawasthi69,

As per our system records, Waiver of Rs.10/- already posted in your account. Hope the resolution offered meets your satisfaction levels too. We would like to thank you again for reaching us at Social Care.

Customer Service Officer | Social Care Team

Balance Deduction

Unwanted balance Deduction
I have to write this to you because I have been really frustrated by unscrupulous balance deduction of my mobile from last 3 days.
on 3rd Jan 2016, Rs 75 was deducted in lieu of any chargeable download.
Every time they send a message - "THANKS FOR USING AIRCEP SERVICE."
Its really frustrating.
Mobile Number: 7786865181
Balance Deductions Details-
3rd Jan- Rs.75
5th Jan- Rs.10

Jan 4, 2016

I am sending snapshot of messages

Balance Deduction

Unwanted balance Deduction
on 3rd Jan 2016, Rs 75 was deducted in lieu of any chargeable download.
And today Rs 10 was charged for the service i dont know. I haven't opted for any packs or value-added packs and all this money has been deducted unscrupulously by Aircel. Its really frustrating.
Mobile Number: 7786865181
Balance Deductions Details-
3rd Jan- Rs.75
5th Jan- Rs.10

Balance

Every time they charge from my balance for the services I had not activated. When I call them ..they blame for services we never heard about. First they charged 75 Rupees on 3rd Jan. And today they charged Rupees 10 for the services I never activated. :'(

Unwanted balance Deduction

I have to write this to you because I have been really frustrated by unscrupulous balance deduction of my mobile from two days.
Yesterday i.e on 4th Jan 2016, Rs 8 was deducted in lieu of Video Store and Video Packs and I was travelling by train and has to make urgent calls but I was run out of balance.
I got my mobile recharged yesterday, but again today rs 35 was deducted against renewal of packs.
Mobile Number: 8896986415

Dear Krishna Mohan Pandey,

Balance deucted

My Number 8896986415
Today morning my balance was deducted by activating two packs unscrupulously. I havent opted any of these packs neither I got any calls or messages from Aircel. I was really frustrated as I had to make urgent calls and all my balance was deducted. When I called the customer care they stated that server was down and they cant give any information. Then I called later and tried for more than 10 times but either getting a busy tone or to call back later. This is really frustrating.
Area: UP East